Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Written Stars [blog]

4 posters

Go down

These Written Stars [blog] Empty These Written Stars [blog]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:44 pm

These Written Stars [blog] 1k4dQRb
These Written Stars [blog] LSQs9W3

✩✩✩

These Written Stars [blog] WHNj0Ut

What? What! No more 'Times New Roman'?! I decided to do my blog in this font, aha. Anyways, enough of me blabbing about that. First off, thanks for viewing this blog that looks pretty uninteresting. I had this blog on a blogging site (don't look for it please o.o), and I decided to bring it onto here. ^_^ This blog would basically consist about every day posts about my life, rants, reviews, quotes, memes, thoughts, graphics, stories, pictures, and gifs. 

My name is Jalyn, but I go by Jay (feel free to call me Jalyn though). I enjoy writing. I love writing stories, but I do tend to never finish them which is quite disappointing; poetry is something that I like as well. My poems are usually dark and what not, but I'm not a scary, dark person I promise. xD Books. What would I do without books? I am a major bookworm. I go to Barnes & Nobel (bookstore) almost every weekend. LOL. That's probably why I don't have any money left, so... awks. Acting and dancing is something that I love doing. It amazes me how people can dance and act so well. It puts me at awe. Food, internet, and music come into place as well. I like food, what else could I say? Internet: can't live without you babe. Artists I like: Lorde (OMG I obsess over her *3*), Lana Del Rey (Girl, I love her x), Ellie Goulding (gah, why can't I be this stunning person?),Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Arctic Monkeys (these 3 bands are perfection), Sleeping with Sirens, My Chemical Romance (How are they so amazing o.o), Bastille (hehe I lurv den), Florence + the Machine (her voice makes me go :oo), and loads more. Even though I seem like an unproductive lazy butt, athletics are very important. I do volleyball, basketball <3, track and field, dance/cheer (sport or nah?), and softball.

✩✩✩

These Written Stars [blog] MTs3ILG

[POST #1]

Woo. First post. My spring break started on April 14 and it ends on the 21st. I was so hyped up, because school has been killing me. This spring break started off so lovely. My siblings and I go to visit my cousins in San Francisco. During the first few days were majorly fun. We got to go on a hike (I forgot where). It was so refreshing to get outside and smell the fresh air. So cliche I know. Though, it was actually pretty fun. After the hike we went to Panera's (which is omg amazing). I got le french onion soup and Alfredo pasta with chicken. Mmm. So good. After, we got frozen yogurt. Mango and coconut is my theme, if they have it. They did ^_^. The next day, we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Let me tell you... it is beautiful. Penguins, dolphins, fish, seals, turtles, and everything. I took so many pictures, but sadly I can't upload them for some reason. :c 

The following day my sister and I got ill. I had a terrible headache, stomach ache, and a high fever. My sister had a really bad stomach flu. We had no idea what happened. Therefore causing us to leave early. :/ We eventually got better as we stayed and rested at home. Just bummed we didn't get to stay the whole week. But now, Easter is coming up and I am super excited :DD. 

This post is pretty short only because I had an intro, so yeah. :]

✩✩✩

These Written Stars [blog] VdtltXT

open for gif :

These Written Stars [blog] NdsOk3P

Back to top Go down

These Written Stars [blog] Empty Re: These Written Stars [blog]

Post by Admin Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

ooh cutee blog hehehehe<333 I love your taste in music eek it's perfection :'D
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:47 pm

amg i love your blog!! more more more<333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Aw thank you guys xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Fabulous<333 Moree<33
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm

nice blog! <3

A while ago, I saw on the news that there was something in the water in California (like the Yosemite area) that infected people. The symptoms were like yours. I don't really remember, it was a while ago.
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 am

locked- member deleted
Admin