Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do u hate the most about school?

+4
King K
timiyoo
Ani
Admin
8 posters

Go down

what do u hate the most about school? Empty what do u hate the most about school?

Post by Ani Sat May 03, 2014 12:59 pm

^

ppl clicking their pen for like an hour

ppl who have 40-500 pencils in their backpack but when u ask to borrow one, they '' ran out ''
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

what do u hate the most about school? Empty Re: what do u hate the most about school?

Post by Admin Sat May 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Ermm so much..
-girls that brag about "what happened last night" like Igaf..not xD
-yr 7's with their massive backpacks like do they have a dead body in there or something O.O
-people that stand in my way when i'm tryna get past
-crowded corridors and staircases
-students who think it's okay to stink up a classroom by eating in class.. like no. ;D
-students that start singing during lessons LIKE YOU CAN'T SING ;-;

anyway there's probs more but cba to list them LOLOL <3 <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

what do u hate the most about school? Empty Re: what do u hate the most about school?

Post by Ani Sat May 03, 2014 1:17 pm

omg i hate the girls who brag about their boyfriends and stuff
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:26 pm

The students who don't care about school and they don't have the will to learn.
The terrible food there. Gag me.
P.E. We have to run 2+ miles everyday, 100 push-up club, and bard dips. Dx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sat May 03, 2014 2:22 pm

u really have to run 2 miles?

i hate cafeteria food
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by timiyoo Sat May 03, 2014 2:37 pm

EVERYTHING
^ no just kidding

- P.E
-Students
-Bullies
- The girls who think that they are all cool just they got new shoes

-the math
- the screaming teachers
-the books
-my friends (k im sorry YOU GUYS ARE RUDE!)
-the girls who look at me all like ''EW, WHO PUT YOU ON THE PLANET''
- first day of school YUCK
timiyoo
timiyoo
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 227
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeah we do... but it gets a lot easier and it benefits us when it comes to athletic though. cx

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat May 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Righttt this could be long

-1. PE okay this is a subject i detest the most, I hate it when PE teachers are like "it's not even cold" and they are wearing like 5 different coats and have a cup of tea in their hand or when they make you something you REALLY don't want to do and feel so uncomfortable doing.

-2. Cocky arrogant boys who thinks it's fun to insult you like no get out my way, i'm fabulous you are not.

-3. People who sit on your lunch table and go "It's not your seat it doesn't have your name on it" well it will be written in blood in a minute if you don't move.

-4. Crowded corridors and stairways omg I have to squish through all the gaps and it's so painful.

-5. MATHS OMG, this subject I think is taught so badly and it's so boring like I can't even. 

-6. Year 8's that go "Omg ew these Year 7's are so annoying" on the first day back at school, like shut up you were a Year 7 6 weeks ago and were equally maybe more annoying.

-7. When you ask to go to the toilet and the teacher says "Can't you hold it for 5 more minutes until the period is over" like no if i could hold it, I wouldn't have asked unless you'd like my bladder to burst all over your classroom I'd suggest you'd let me go.

-8. When you walk into class late and everyone stares at you like when did I become a murder overnight like srsly guys stop looking at me.

-9. I hate teachers that expect you to do immense studying and homework for their subject like i have like 7 other subjects to set the same demands for.

-10. I hate older kids who think just because they wear a fancy prefect badge or teachers think they can push in front of the queue, excuse me no you do not have the rights to push in front of me, get to the back. 

-11. I hate that one kid in class who totally sucks up to the teacher and knows the answer to everything, like excuse me I didn't know you were the teacher let me turn around and sit at your desk.

-12. I hate Year 7's who run to the canteen line "I've got to get me hotdogs and potato cakes" like stop darling those fattening processed foods can wait for you.

-13. This group of boys and girls who think they are popular and have swag and threaten to "beet u so hard u cn't see u ugly leetle beep beep beep" like um no, get out.

So there are some things I hate about school (:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Mostly just tests and quizzes, and it's even worse if I have a headache and then I basically have to wait until I get home to take something.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 12:41 am

-The science teacher

-The history teacher

-Jocks

-Crowded hallways

-Homework

-Popular, preppy girls

-Cafeteria food

-School in general

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 3:47 am

AnikaIsGREATERthanNadia wrote:Ermm so much..
-girls that brag about "what happened last night" like Igaf..not xD
-yr 7's with their massive backpacks like do they have a dead body in there or something O.O
-people that stand in my way when i'm tryna get past
-crowded corridors and staircases
-students who think it's okay to stink up a classroom by eating in class.. like no. ;D
-students that start singing during lessons LIKE YOU CAN'T SING ;-;

anyway there's probs more but cba to list them LOLOL <3 <3
^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 am

Yeah this going to be long...

1. The teachers... they are so rude and I don't learn anything from them. I hate being with them.

2. The students...... crowding up the hallways, kissing next to your locker 5 minutes before class starts and you need to get your textbook out of your locker, bullying, populars talking as loud as possible so others could feel bad about themselves, people asking 10 minutes before class starts if they can "copy" your homework, and the gum chewing. Then they literally stick the gum on your locker. There is garbage cans for a reason.

3. The way the staff treat us at my school is just terrible. They literally make some kids cry (this is high school keep in mind) from what the teachers/staff say to them. It's pathetic. And I am always the person who has to get involved and has to go to the principal (who I literally can't stand) and tell her about the teacher's behavior which automatically leads to a week of detention for me. Ewww... I can't even.

4. Teachers texting. Omg I can't stand it. They literally text all day long! During class.... like teach us. They actually text the teachers across the hall. Are you kidding me?

5. Academic learning. Yeah if you want it don't come to my school. If I literally have another open-book test/quiz I might scream. I think I would rather fail and have it not open-book for like the 10000th time. I have good grades because I study and I actually have a private tutor after school who re-teaches me what the teachers "taught" us.

6. The teachers in our school literally have a mini fridge and coffee maker behind there desks. So they complain to us about eating and they eat their disgusting food all day. And the smell of their coffee....... makes you h-u-n-g-r-y. Ewww I can't even begin on that topic.

7. I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I hate the teachers favoring the smart and popular people. If you do something so slightly wrong possibly sharpen your pencil you will have detention for a week and the teachers will hate you.

8. In our school if you go to the bathroom during class you might literally never see daylight again. This subject disgusts me beyond belief. Oh but if the popular people have to go of course they can. Eww.

Sorry that was super long but I had too. I can complain even more but my fingers hurt lol.
I basically hate school in general.
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon May 19, 2014 3:36 pm

i actually quite like school : DD
the only things that annoy me are people who can't be bothered to learn/try their best, rich kids and YEAR 7s IN GENERAL
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:33 am

locking
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down