Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"ƨ§ιмρℓɛ" βʏ иα∂ια

5 posters

Go down

"ƨ§ιмρℓɛ" βʏ иα∂ια Empty "ƨ§ιмρℓɛ" βʏ иα∂ια

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 am

"ƨ§ιмρℓɛ" βʏ иα∂ια K1sweg
||Intro||                                                                                                                Welcome to my blog. Hopefully my life is entertaining enough for you to keep on reading my adventures. I'll updated this post with frequent news of my life

Friday 13 June.                                                                                                        I'm so tired from last night.  We had a speech competition [and I attended to support my friends]. The school wasn't really fun though actually since the audience could not socialize with the contestants only until the end of it [which I left halfway through]. Anyway once I came home I was exhausted. I did get good news though from my mom! She told me we WERE going to Mauritius.  Now comes the bad news, today I found out we're going to my gran instead.  Mom decided to take my phone away since I need to get 'outdoors' [aka the TV]. I'm not going to carry on about the venting becuase of course you're not reading my boring attitude. 
~                                                                                                                                 Hey, I didn't notice until a minute ago it was Friday the 13th! I'm guessing it's bad curse day, oooh. I'm glad though,  nothing bad has happend to me today actually.  I literally went to school and came back home just to sit and pack bags [not sayings it fun]. I'm homealone actually becuase my mother and brother are gone to the dentist [which is about a 15-30 minute drive] so I'll have the house to myself meaning I can have those nerds [I've been dying for]. I've already had the red, so now I have to finish the yellow[which In my opinion is better than red]. Later on I'm just going to chillax and around 5 [I think?] I'll go to my grandmother like we always do. Hopefully we'll only spend an hour there so then I can come home and post a bit more. Don't y'think? Alright well I've go to go and watch some TV so I can get used to the 'outdoors' and to finish my lunch [I'll post a pic of the gorgeous thing]. See ya later reader!
~                                                                                                                                 I'm actually really glad that I saw some blogs before starting this one because then I have an idea on what to do. At first I was like "asdjkl what must I do. Think!". I was inspired by once special blog though and I just thought it was incredible! Chantelle Blogspot, one of the very best blogs I have read and seen [running with Luci, Mariana, Anika, Eleanor  and my friend's blog]. She posts so clearly and her photography is spectacular! Please check it out because it 9.9/10. 
My lunch:
~                                                                                                                                 Okay so lately I've been obsessed of writing diary enteries and reading those comics from Loading Artist. Those comics are just so funny really and I blame Luci for getting me addicted![Shame on you Luci (;] I just adore though how the writer tries to make the character classy but yet the character's trye personality it so different! They're just so funny omg omg. And about the diary, I write like every single hour [you could say] of the day with what's happenning. I suspect no ones reading It though [since I save it on my phone, aha]. I'll basically show you the foramt of it but not like what I write completely :3 [Loading Artist- www.loadingartist.com]
~                                                                                                                                 Okay so the current time is 19h16. My dinner today consisted of [hey don't get jealous!] Chocolate Mousse. I'm so tired today yet at 20h30 I'm planning to watch a bit of the World Cup [yes]. I just love the world cup song for 2014! It's just so unique and it suits Brazil so well. It was such sad news though, when Jennifer Lopaz said she wasn't going to be there to sing her part. Moving on, I just adore Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk! They make a great couple and he plays like a pro on the field. Irina Shayk is such a flawless model really! I wish I was her [Im hideous alright]. Okay well I now go to go pee! I'll probably only post in the morning again :-)

Saturday 14 June.                                                                                                   Well today I won't be posting much since I'm going to my granny for these 1 1/2 days. I'll miss you all though. I'm still so exhausted, yesterday I stayed up until 21h45 and Now I woke up at 07h12 . It's madness I tell you. Utter madness. I'll be back late Afternoon/ Evening [my time] so atleast I'll find out who the new CBM, TP and EP will be [hopefully its announced before the party]. I hope you guys enjoy the summer bash! See ya tomorrow [or maybe later] reader!
~                                                                                                                                 Alright so today I was super bored when I woke up and I guess I'd rather post than sit here and get 'outdoors'. 'Outdoors' [AKA Tv if you can't remember] is so boring right now. I've checked basically every NICE channel[so basically I was surfing the channels]. I guess if I get more bored I'm going to fall asleep. Anyway,  obce we get to my granswe're probably going to eat and get Milky Lane[google it?]. It's the best place to get ice cream since the other one had closed down. The other one was delicious and everyday when we were at my grans, we'd go acrpss the street to the mall to buy some delicious ice cream. My brother would always buy vanilla with Astros and I'd buy chocolate. My mom would always have 2 minds since she couldn't choose between waffles or just a chcolate flurry. Well I've go to go and start getting ready since my parents want to leave 10h00 sharp. Byebye <3

Saturday 21 June.                                                                                                   I haven't posted for a week, wow! Today I had a quite, fascinating day you could say. I had a Mcflurry for lunch [which was great] and had coke, a mcd burger, chips and of course some nuggets! They were delish [Be jealous, hehe].  I study for a but and made some notes for maths and Afrikaan and English [so many tests, sobs]. Alright,  I'll post later because I want to go and watch a movie, byebye <3

Last edited by NadliaDonut on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

"ƨ§ιмρℓɛ" βʏ иα∂ια Empty Re: "ƨ§ιмρℓɛ" βʏ иα∂ια

Post by Admin Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 am

cute blog <3 <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621