Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What are you listening to? ♫
Today at 3:01 pm by Hazza

» What are you wearing?
Today at 2:51 pm by Hazza

» Official November Poll
Today at 9:10 am by Marilyn

» Thanksgiving Activities
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by Hazza

» American Music Awards 2017
Yesterday at 4:36 pm by Hazza

» Post before a member of the Flab 4 posts (Miranda, Gabby, Faye, Camryn)
Yesterday at 12:44 am by Hazza

» Thanksgiving Break
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:01 pm by Rydel.

» The Kpop Club
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:39 pm by Hazza

» Random GIF Thread :D
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:37 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Beloved♥, CaliforniaGirl, Hazza, KPOP

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

Leela

Beloved♥

gabs

KPOP

yuna ♥

Marilyn

lumiie

Rydel.

Savanah

Poll

What are you thankful for?

22% 22% [ 7 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
22% 22% [ 7 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
19% 19% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 32

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 577 registered users
The newest registered user is lumiie

Our users have posted a total of 287158 messages in 5034 subjects

so tired of this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so tired of this.

Post by Pale on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 pm

so tired of joining forums and people ignoring me and not trying to be friendly.
literally has happened on every forum i've ever tried.
people only like to talk to certain people, it's kinda rude.
i know i just joined but i'm probably quitting, and quitting forums forever.
i have like no friends irl, and when i try to make them online its just the same as irl.
idk sorry guys.
Pale
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Tickets : 96
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so tired of this.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 am

I'm sorry you feel this way DD:
I rarely see you on the chat, therefore I /others can't really talk to you a whole lot. I [and others I'm sure] want to get to know you. I love making new friends. Please don't quit just yet. Maybe try coming on chat more? I'd love to talk to you and get to know you. (:
If you ever need a friend, I'll be here. xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

Aww don't feel that way D: 
I personally feel that way sometimes, but not usually.
I haven't been on chat when you were there, but I would love to get to know you!
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Tickets : 976
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✈FlyAway✈ on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 am

Personally i have never seen you on chat but I'd love to meet you and be friends Very Happy
✈FlyAway✈
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Tickets : 200
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:09 am

i'm really sorry, zoe. 
i feel the same way when i join a forum..

my suggestion is to just try to get engaged in the conversation. usually when people ignore others on the chat they aren't doing it on purpose, they're just not paying attention to what others are doing. i have probably done it myself without even knowing.  so basically, i would just try to come on the chat much as you can and eventually you will make some friends. (: 

but, i would love to talk to you! i don't go on the chat a whole lot but you seem really nice and i would love talking to you. cx
Gabi
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Tickets : 572
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 am

Gahh I'm so sorrg DD;
I understand how you feel. We'd all love to be your friend Zoe. You're a very nice person tbh <333 We'd love to get to know you better!! <333 Gahh... I know how it feels being left out but I promise we don't do it here at BVB. Please don't quit!! There's so many wonderful people [and the above] who would love to chat with you cx. As Gabi said, try interacting with those who ignore you <333 I understand but we're trying as hard as we can. All you have to do, is give us time to get to know you. c;

Back to top Go down

Post by Malum on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 am

I'm so sorry you feel that way honestly :'c I don't actually see you on chat that much but I have spoken to you on an occasion and you sound like such a sweet person <3 I'd love to talk to you more, though maybe you could try to come onto the CB a little more? I'm sure anyone who's ignoring you doesn't actually mean to y'know <3 I know that I sometimes don't always pay attention to everyone and that's completely accidental ofc :')

Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Tickets : 1591
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 am

Anika. wrote:I'm so sorry you feel that way honestly :'c I don't actually see you on chat that much but I have spoken to you on an occasion and you sound like such a sweet person <3 I'd love to talk to you more, though maybe you could try to come onto the CB a little more? I'm sure anyone who's ignoring you doesn't actually mean to y'know <3 I know that I sometimes don't always pay attention to everyone and that's completely accidental ofc :')

Agreed ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 am

Anika. wrote:I'm so sorry you feel that way honestly :'c I don't actually see you on chat that much but I have spoken to you on an occasion and you sound like such a sweet person <3 I'd love to talk to you more, though maybe you could try to come onto the CB a little more? I'm sure anyone who's ignoring you doesn't actually mean to y'know <3 I know that I sometimes don't always pay attention to everyone and that's completely accidental ofc :')
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tickets : 9491
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 am

Aw I'm very sorry to hear that.... I would love to talk to you more often but I never see you on chat because I would adore to talk to you more! I really hope you don't quit, but of course if that's the best thing for you then you should do it... If you want to talk you know where to find me!<33 xoxo.
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 3855
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 am

Aw please don't quit, Zoe! I agree with the above posts; no one is ignoring you on purpose, I promise.  When I first joined here, I remember being so nervous about interacting with people, but the more you put yourself out there, especially on the chat box, the more people can get to know you, and like you! I'm sorry I haven't been on much in the past few days because my wifi is out and it's hard navigating and chatting on my phone, but once it's back, I would love to talk with you, through the chat box or pm or just whatever! 
You seem like a fantastic person and a great addition to this forum. Please stay?
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 am

I'm really sorry that you feel this way, Zoe. Try coming onto the chatbox a lot as you can make friends there. I can definitely say that I made tons of wonderful friends by just logging onto the chatbox everyday. And seeing new faces on the chatbox is like a gift because I'm so friendly and if you're shy, then it's okay, there will always be someone there to talk to. Let's just say we're talking about cookies on the chatbox, join in by talking about cookies too and then you can make friends that way. We aren't trying to ignore you at all, but if you come on the chatbox more and talk to people then there's no way we would ignore you or want to do that to you. You also seem like a nice person and we always like to talk to people like that anyways, and get to know you. The chatbox is probably the best way to get to know someone. Please don't quit as you just got here and there's tons of wonderful things you can do on here!

Founder Samantha

Tickets : 79503
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King K on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Aww Zoe DD: You should definitely come on chat more y'anno so we can get to know you and you might find some people who have similar interests as you, the chatbox gets very busy at time so people who you feel ignore you; aren't it's just very crowded and the logs fill up very quickly!<333
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tickets : 12447
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member