Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD

+8
Maddy
Admin
ETRD
sophie xcx
Sadie♡
crayola washable markers
Ani
Ariana
12 posters

Go down

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD Empty OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Tonight I'm super excited because I'm going to a One Direction concert. You have no idea I've been waiting for this since the beginning of summer. It's just something that I was looking forward to. It's my first time seeing 1D in concert and 5 Seconds Of Summer would be their opening act. You can seriously guess that I'll be screaming my head off!!! I GET TO SEE MY HUBBIE AND JUST I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT I WOULD CRY OKAY ;-; Harry Styles just means a lot to me, he's everything to me. Now, if you're a fan of 5SOS you know that Michael Clifford changes his hair a lot so I'm thinking about taking a picture of his hair color haha. xD Idk but I was thinking about that this morning. I just wanted to tell you this because I'm going to be gone for the whole night basically and probably won't be home until around 10:30 maybe? So yeah I'll be extremely tired and probably excited and perhaps after the show ends I wouldn't want to leave because I would just want to meet them even though I have no V.I.P passes :c I'm just going to try to save all of my energy for tonight since I'm going to be hyper and just crazy. Of course I need to figure out what to wear when I go there even though I'll buy a T-shirt (or two). The T-shirts are always expensive and it's super crazy so my mom may just want me to buy one, but I could always buy another with my own money (since I barely even use my wallet as it is). 

I'M SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR THIS CONCERT, IT'S GOING TO BE THE CONCERT OF THE SUMMER AND MY MEMORY THAT I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!

And I hope that Harry Styles notices me, and if he doesn't, I'll make sure he does!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD Empty Re: OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Aria❥ wrote:Tonight I'm super excited because I'm going to a One Direction concert. You have no idea I've been waiting for this since the beginning of summer. It's just something that I was looking forward to. It's my first time seeing 1D in concert and 5 Seconds Of Summer would be their opening act. You can seriously guess that I'll be screaming my head off!!! I GET TO SEE MY HUBBIE AND JUST I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT I WOULD CRY OKAY ;-; Harry Styles just means a lot to me, he's everything to me. Now, if you're a fan of 5SOS you know that Michael Clifford changes his hair a lot so I'm thinking about taking a picture of his hair color haha. xD Idk but I was thinking about that this morning. I just wanted to tell you this because I'm going to be gone for the whole night basically and probably won't be home until around 10:30 maybe? So yeah I'll be extremely tired and probably excited and perhaps after the show ends I wouldn't want to leave because I would just want to meet them even though I have no V.I.P passes :c I'm just going to try to save all of my energy for tonight since I'm going to be hyper and just crazy. Of course I need to figure out what to wear when I go there even though I'll buy a T-shirt (or two). The T-shirts are always expensive and it's super crazy so my mom may just want me to buy one, but I could always buy another with my own money (since I barely even use my wallet as it is). 

I'M SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR THIS CONCERT, IT'S GOING TO BE THE CONCERT OF THE SUMMER AND MY MEMORY THAT I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!

And I hope that Harry Styles notices me, and if he doesn't, I'll make sure he does!
I had the same feeling when I saw Demi Lovato for the 2nd time in concert bc when I saw her first time I got bad seats but 2nd I GOT AMAZING SEATS AND SHE NOTICED ME

Back to top Go down

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD Empty Re: OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! :DDDDDD

Post by Ariana Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:55 pm

You're so lucky! I love both of them. I never been to a concert before and I guess going to one would be something big to look forward too.
Ariana
Ariana
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 110
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Wow, I hope you get to go to a concert one day!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 pm

yay! your so lucky! my friends would murder for one direction tickets lol
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

have fun ly
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

rofl i hope your hubby (harry styles) notices you x3

have a good time!

~SMG
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:26 am

omg I hope you had a good time Sammy<33 You deserve it c:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:44 am

Either couldn't find the thread until now but hope it was super duper fun and it was the time of your life. I hope your hubbi and you are closer to marriage :]
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:49 am

Omgg Sammy you must be so excited eep!!
I hope you had an amazing time, I'm sure you did<3333
make sure to get a picture of Luke for me   yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Thanks for all of the comments everyone<333
I basically got back at 1 AM since it took like forever to get out of the parking lot and there was no one helping with the traffic.
Seriously it was just amazing!!

So the concert started at 7 PM, but 5SOS didn't come out until a few minutes after that. But once they came out, I was screaming. They started out with singing 18, and unfortunately I didn't have any room on my phone to take videos so I had to use my mom's phone to do so. They had those big screens that shows them. I wasn't at the bottom of the stadium, I was a little higher up, but not that high. I still had a pretty good view of everything. The stadium was so huge since it was the first time I've been there and it's just amazing how they can change the stadium from a football field to a concert. The stage was pretty huge as well and it was mostly red, and it was long in the middle so the guys could basically go all the way down to get closer to all of the fans. 5SOS sang songs like 18, Beside You, Heartbreak Girl, Amnesia, and She Looks So Perfect. They basically sang like at least 7 songs I would say and I took a few videos of some of the songs that I loved. Haha so you remember when I said I would take a photo of Michael's hair color? Well, I didn't take a photo of his hair, but his hair color was in a video. It was basically just a normal white color xD I would have been screaming though if it was like purple or green. Speaking of purple, some people were wearing purple and I have no idea what that was all about, but whatever. The only thing I could think of is it's because it's Liam's favorite color. Anyways, the 5SOS boys introduced themselves and I was screaming whenever they talked because gosh they are just so cute and attractive okay. My mom even said that she likes Ashton (: But let me just say that since I love Luke so much that he was just adorable as ever in person. Of course they had to say what our state is known for and all of that stuff which me and my mom got a good kick out of that. They were really funny and just so sweet and just gahhh if only I could relive it all over again. They even have another concert tonight. They probably sang for a good hour or so, and then once they left the stage we had to wait a while until One Direction came out. 

Let me just say that once One Direction came out I was screaming so loud like I never screamed before. It was the first time that I ever seen them in person, and for that matter, seeing my hubbie. They started off singing Midnight Memories, which is the title of their third album if you didn't know that. Of course I bought a T-shirt there which is black and then this book which just says thanks for coming and then some questions that they asked like favorite restaurant, item that they need, favorite 5SOS song, etc. I could say that Liam first came out wearing a hat, and he had a t-shirt on that shown a number, but I forget what number it was. Then we had Louis and Zayn, who was mostly in black. We had Niall, so of course looked adorable as ever, but in the beginning he didn't have his guitar yet. Then lastly (there's a reason why he's last) there's Harry, wearing a bandana, his t-shirt was white with something on it, but I couldn't really tell what it was, and he was wearing boots xD The first guy to talk was Liam I believe and he just started out saying like how is everyone and of course tons of screams and all of that stuff. Once they ended talking it always led to another song. I basically heard all of them talking, but Zayn was probably the quietest. Then of course when Harry first started to talk I was freaking out. It's hard to hear someone's accent when people are screaming, but I guess I could hear it a little. Harry mentioned two reasons why they come to my city. 1) was because of this certain food (which would give out my state, but let's just say it has to do with a cheese steak) and 2) Us, the fans. Of course when he said the last one I was freaking out, he's just so adorable and hot and just gahhhh. They sang tons of other songs such as Little Things, Rock Me, Little White Lies, You & I, Happily, Diana, One Thing, Kiss You, Live While We're Young, Alive, What Makes You Beautiful, Best Song Ever, Through The Dark, Moments, of course Midnight Memories (I mentioned this before), Story Of My Life, and probably more that I'm blinking on atm. They even introduced their band and once Louis introduced the drummer everyone was screaming so loud for him because even when people are obsessed with 1D, they are also obsessed with their drummer (and their body guard, Paul). 

Let me just tell you that through out them singing there were fireworks! It was totally amazing, and just beautiful to see. The last time I saw fireworks were 4th of July, but seeing it at the concert was a huge different experience. There was also confetti and one of them got stuck at the top where it had a line at the top and then it finally came down, but I didn't catch one. Oh my gosh it was just an incredible night. And saying this for the bae, Niall talked as well and he was just adorable. I told you that I would keep an eye on him and I did, I was screaming for him when he sang certain solos. But of course I made sure to save the screams for Harry solos since everyone knows I'm in love with him. Once the concert finally ended, my mom and I rushed out of there because it would take a long time to get out of the parking lot, and it did. Usually we were waiting in the line for like 20 minutes until it finally started to move a little, but my mom did a smart move to get into a different line that went quicker. So yes like I said I got home at 1 AM, and it's not that it was late for me since I tend to go to bed at that time anyways. I was pretty exhausted when I came home because my legs were sore because I was jumping up and down a lot. But it was such a wonderful new experience seeing them live and my first time being at a stadium for a concert. I'll definitely remember this forever!! :DDDDD

Also, my dad called me and he said that there were tons of girls waiting outside their hotel I guess waiting for them to come out. My dad works in the city and he said that he's super close to where they're staying so he's super lucky. I wish that I could be there, but I can't really leave. If he does get to see them then I hope he takes some photos because that would be amazing, but if he sees Harry I hope he tells him that I love him, if only.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie xcx Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 pm

OMG lucky :O sounds like you  had fun x
sophie xcx
sophie xcx
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 655
Tickets 348

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Sounds super xool!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 pm

omg sounds amazing! I'm so glad you had fun Very Happy You totally deserved to c;
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you Anika<333
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Sounds like you had a blast! Very Happy
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:45 am

glad you had fun bbyy

I bet I wouldn't be able to talk from screaming so much :] 

take me with you next time
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Catty♡ Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:49 am

omg whoA that sounds awesome :]
I would be screaming too I love 1D xDD
glad you had a good time cx

catty
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Cat❥ wrote:glad you had fun bbyy

I bet I wouldn't be able to talk from screaming so much :] 

take me with you next time
Haha my mom kept on telling me to not talk, but I kept on talking anyways
I thought that I would lose my voice, but it actually didn't happen
I would take you next time if I knew you then! ;D
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:41 pm

I lost my voice at the M5 concert i went to a few years ago haha
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:44 pm

I actually never lost my voice ever xD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 pm

No problem<£33 
Glad you had a good time xox
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Hope you had fun<333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Thanks guys<33
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Locked; concert has been over.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down