Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read<33

+4
Admin
King K
harryluvbug
Mark
8 posters

Go down

Please Read<33 Empty Please Read<33

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Dear BVB,

I never thought that I would need to make a thread like this, but doesn't everyone have to sooner or later? Before you freak out or faint, this isn't a quitting thread. I could never quit out of a blue like this, I love this forum and all the members too much to ever think about leaving<333 This is a thread about school. Yes, school. I start school tomorrow :/ I'm not happy about it at all, but I'm trying to still make the most of my last day. Since school is starting tomorrow, I'll probably be on less and less. I'm heading to 10th grade (I'll be a sophomore) in high school. That means more work, more homework, and also I'm in two honor classes. I need to focus on school and my work, so there's going to be days where I won't log in at all. I may just be on mostly on the weekends, but I'll try to get on as much as I can. I'll miss you guys so much!!! I also need to get more social and join more clubs. In my freshman year, I barely did any of that, and since my best friend is going to a different high school, I need to make new friends. The friends doesn't have to be in my grade, but I could make friends in higher or the lower grades. Also adding onto this, I've decided to quit Bearville for good. Yes for good. I may come back to visit here and there, but I'm not going to trade or go on anymore. I've decided that this would be best since I won't have enough time on top of school. I also think that Bearville is quite boring now and I'm losing interest in it. If they added some new stuff onto the site, I'll be more willing to stay, but I feel like this is the best for me. I've decided to keep all of my items on my account except for any that I feel like wanting to donate. I'll probably also be posting less so I'll probably won't be the top poster anymore. When I have more time to post, I'm sure that I will though. I'm really sorry, but my life is going to get more busy and I need to think of things that are important to me. This isn't goodbye, but you could say that I'll be on less though. I love you guys all so much, okay, just keep that in mind and if I'm not on, please make sure to follow the rules at all times<3333

Love,
Hazza
(Harry Styles' wife)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Please Read<33 Empty Re: Please Read<33

Post by ETRD Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Awww. WILL miss you. I am going to do the same thing lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Samantha!!!! NO!  Sad   You are like so amazing and I can't believe it.  You MUST visit!  Please....  It won't be the same without you.
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by harryluvbug Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Either though I don't know you I feel like if I do and good luck
harryluvbug
harryluvbug
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 269
Tickets 266

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 pm

omg.. SAmMy i'm going to miss you so much!! your one that's basically been there for the beginning for me<3 your so happy and smiley andg GAHHHH your devotion for harry styles is quite something!!! i hope you haVEE AN AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg school year, i'm going to miss you so much!1<333333333333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Aw thank you everyone, these messages are making me cry a little<333
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

cries i'm going to miss you so much *sobs quietly*
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

I'm going to miss you too cries ;-;
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Awww Sammy ;~; I'm going to miss you so much D: You've always been there, despite everything that's happened in the past. You've grown to be a very good friend of mine as well as a fantastic admin. I don't think BVB will be the same without you and the impact you've had on it has been wonderful. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for BVB and the contributions you've made. You've certainly made your mark on here and dw, it'll take someone ages to topple your reign as top poster (; But gosh Sammy, I'll miss you so so much. Our meetings, our conversations, your peculiar love for Harry Styles aha..It's all been amazing! The memories created, the friends you've made, the drama.. [hue]..Without you, I don't think I could have gotten through most of the drama that BVB's been through. We're so lucky to have you as an admin, really. I do hope you visit a lot but BVB most definitely won't forget you (; I wish you all the best for the future because you deserve only the best.  Farewell for now Sammy <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Cute Cry
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Aw Anika that was so sweet<333 It really made me cry
I'm so glad to work with you, and you know, I'll keep on making sure I still contribute to the forum even when I'm busy. If you need me in a meeting, probably would be best on the weekends since I'll have more time then. I'm really going to miss you a lot, but I'm going to try to come on, and hopefully after school tomorrow I get to come on. I'm also just going to miss being on all day long because it just has been incredible talking to you all<333 And of course making new friends!! I know that we both have been through a lot and you have been here since the beginning with me, anika. You support and respect me, and you love me as a friend. I could never ask for anyone better, you are flawless and perfect, never forget that<3333 ily .xx
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Sammy! my older sister, I'm gonna miss u so much! please please visit.
could you atleast come on on the weekends?  Cute Cry Cute Cry Cute Cry Cute Cry
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 am

Gahhh Sammy ;-; I'm going to miss you so so much <333 All of our conversations [even the weird ones] will be missed dearly! You've grown to be an amazing friend to me and I'm really sad that you're going D;. Tysm for all the great times we've had on the Chatbox or even just on the threads! ! You've been an amazing role model to many here and no one is going to forget the legend you left on BVB.  Good luck in the future and I hope you have a successful school career <33 DD:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 am

i know this is best for you bae. i'll miss you a lot. if im not on when you visit, please pm me no matter what. i'm going to be pretty busy too but im not sure how busy. 

nothing will be the same without you here for some days. i promise i'll try and help all of these problems. hopefully when you visit, i will get better each time thats my goal haha

your an extraordinharry admin btw bae 

its gonna be hard with you not here some days. even one day without you is hard to get through but its okay. last time i didnt see you for like 3 days i was really really sad and i couldnt stop thinking about you, thats when you know its true love hehehehehe

anyway,

i love you bae and i know you have more important things other than to be on here. everyone understands dw, but its gonna be hard for me without you here but as long as you pm me when you get on ill be okay <3333333

i love you so so much, soo much. i hope everything at school goes good, i'll miss you. 

love you haz
your the best!!!
-nialler
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Aw thank you everyone for all of your comments so far, but I just want to keep in mind that this is not me leaving [even though to me the comments seem that they mean that]. 

Ani: Aw, I'm going to miss you a lot as well. The first few weeks of school will be easy and starting slow, so I'm sure I'll be on the weekends. 

Nadia: I'm not leaving, sorry it kinda seemed like that. But anyways, I'm not going to miss you either. You are one of my best friends and I will always cherish our conversations both fun and perverted<333 [as well as weird]. I'm so glad that people look up to me because in real life I'm always looking up to them. I guess on the Internet you can do so many things that you can't do in real life. And thank you so much<3333

Nialler: Aw your comment made me even cry ;-; I guess because it's just from someone that I care and love so much. I know that it probably was really hard for you to read this, but I'm only shortening my time on the computer. It's not me quitting at all. Who knows, perhaps maybe I'll have more time to come on more than other times, but not sure what this year will bring yet. Omg I'm extraordinharry admin I see what you did there! (: If I'm not on some days, you always have my email and you can shoot me an email. I mostly always have my phone near me, but if you email me while I'm at school, probably would get a reply once I'm home. I'm going to miss you so much, but I'm going to try to come on as much as I can. If there's a day that I can't go on the computer at all, or maybe just my phone, then I know that it will be hard on you, but you'll understand. I love you so much bae<3333 .xx
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Locked.
Hazza