Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About my inactivity................... xD

+2
Hazza
King K
6 posters

Go down

About my inactivity................... xD  Empty About my inactivity................... xD

Post by Admin Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi guys..
I just wanted to talk about my inactivity. Ever since school has started, life has been pretty hectic. Balancing both my job on here and my academic grades and levels has been incredibly hard. I know I haven't been online much recently, and you guys most definitely deserve to know why. As school has progressed, so too has the mountain of schoolwork and hw that awaits me each day. I spend over 4 hours a day on homework and studying {dedication, no?}.. I am so eager to do well at my A-levels this year {google if you don't know what an A-level is} because they act as a stepping stone to what I want to do in the future.

Being away from this site for such long periods of time is painful but I trust the staff on here to do a fantastic job while I'm away. I know a lot of rumours have been circulating about my inactivity.. I would never give up on this site or the community that has been built {and founded} on here. It's wonderful to see this site still flourishes even when I'm not around, and I'm thankful to everyone for that. I know I also haven't been the best admin recently as well {blaming schoolwork again for that one.. >_<}. However I do work sort-off “behind-the-scenes” {through the admin and staff sections} and I can pretty much guarantee that we have so much planned for the future. I know it may seem..{dare I say a little dead?} slow at the moment but I know I'll never give up on this site or you guys at all, and I can safely say the staff are probably on a similar level to me on that note. I absolutely love you guys to pieces, you're all really phenomenal people who I believe can achieve great things.. I hope to speak to you all whenever I come online. {I do answer my PM's if you want to talk to me just out of spontaneity, or if there's an emergency  xD].. I honestly hope you guys do understand and hopefully I'll see you all soon!

Note: Ignore typos please! {I was typing this in a rush...}
Note 2: Omg.. I didn't realise this would be so long.. LOL. Sorry guys Ermmm
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

About my inactivity................... xD  Empty Re: About my inactivity................... xD

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 pm

It's okay, school is important and should come first. (:

Back to top Go down

About my inactivity................... xD  Empty Re: About my inactivity................... xD

Post by King K Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:19 pm

^^ :3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:24 pm

I'm proud of you Anikat. Keep in there and get that A-level, ly  Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Good luck Anika! School is very important and it's amazing to focus on doing well and getting good grades. I really do miss you, but I understand that school definitely does make you really busy.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:39 am

You guys are really sweet c: Ty for being so understanding <333 [lytoo Sarathot <33]
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:18 pm

Aww I understand Anika! I wish you the best of luck with school and studies! I definitely can relate to this, because I spend 9-10 hours on homework and studying each day after school, believe it or not. It's definitely not easy, so I totally understand why you are busy. <3 Dedication leads to success, so you're on the right track! I miss you!
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:59 pm

good luck anika! hopefully talk to you soon! maybe we can fight again :] yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 am

Aww, thanks guys! <3 I really appreciate it :]
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyeagal Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 am

A Levels?! Are you in England? I never knew Very Happy

I'm doing my A Levels too, Anika. Horribly hard, aren't they? Good luck with them Smile
eddyeagal
eddyeagal
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 13
Tickets 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:20 am

Woahhhh Eddyyyyyy, I didn't know you were doing your A-levels also! And yes, I am in England. Ikr.. they're incredibly hard, but I hope all the work pays off in the end..<3 Good luck to you also! (:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down