Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

chloe, Hazza, Mina ♥, Rydel., Stacy<3

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

gabs

Britney

Faye

Beloved♥

Stacy<3

Rydel.

Mina ♥

Poll

what do you look forward to when you go back to school?

25% 25% [ 9 ]
25% 25% [ 9 ]
22% 22% [ 8 ]
8% 8% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
19% 19% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 36

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 573 registered users
The newest registered user is Timaeus

Our users have posted a total of 286505 messages in 5009 subjects

SMENT Is the Worst Record Label of All Time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SMENT Is the Worst Record Label of All Time.

Post by Jəssıca on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:50 pm

The managers, producers, directors… Whoever they are, they need to get their stuff together. Meh This year has been complete This forum has blocked this word. -Admin., thanks to the new CEO, Kim Young-min. He has no pride in his work; he doesn’t even try. Ever since he earned the title, many idols have had scandals broken out because of him. By scandals, I mean idols leaving the record label for petty reasons. At the beginning of the year, Kris of the K-pop boy group, EXO signed a lawsuit against the company, because they were overworking him when they knew he had health problems. Next, Sulli of f(x) was placed on hiatus of group activities with the rest of her group members for an unknown reason. After that, Jessica of the NO. 1 girl group in Asia, was kicked out of Girls’ Generation, because SMENT hated the fact she was pursuing in her own, individual career. Finally, just yesterday, it was confirmed Luhan of EXO placed a lawsuit against SMENT, I’m not sure what the reason is, however.

“Rumor has it that the rest of the members of EXO-M will leave SMENT to join Kris and Luhan.”

Are you kidding me? Suspect  There must be something wrong with this company because these artists are huge in the K-pop industry. How could SM be so careless? Plus those events aren’t even the first. This goes way back into the early 2000’s. SM doesn’t take care of their artists as they should. They overwork them, and as soon as they don’t agree, they just… Kick them to the curve. After all they have given to that company… But karma is biting them right in the butt, because SM’s stock is decrease, fast. They’ll get what’s coming to them.
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 1604
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SMENT Is the Worst Record Label of All Time.

Post by Hazza on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Locked.

Founder Samantha

Tickets : 79209
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top