Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Story - In Need of Characters

+2
King K
Jəssıca
6 posters

Go down

Current Story - In Need of Characters Empty Current Story - In Need of Characters

Post by Jəssıca Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I just started working on my most recent book The Life of Axis Valentine. I'm looking for people who are willing to place their character(s) in it! You're welcomed to do so! Just post below information about your creation so I can set it up!
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Current Story - In Need of Characters Empty Re: Current Story - In Need of Characters

Post by King K Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:01 am

Good luck<3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Current Story - In Need of Characters Empty Re: Current Story - In Need of Characters

Post by Sophia Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:16 am

Good luck with your story (:
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:32 am

Sounds super fun!  I just need a little information.  What kind of book is it?  What is the main character like?  and what kind of characters are you looking for?  Very Happy
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Good luck!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Thank you, everyone!  Smile

And Mark, this book is a second story I've been writing. I am only on chapter two, so I have room for new characters. Anyway, this story I've been working on is focusing on the real life struggles of teenager as they grow in grade school. The main character goes through the life of an outcast as well as someone who is always questioning the idea of perfection. She is constantly pressured by the ones close to her, as well as the outside. Long story short, it's her against the world.

The characters I'm looking for are people you would see appear in her life, that would cause both positive and negative impacts in her life. Sooner or later, it would lead her to the answer she's been looking for the entire time.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 am

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down