Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someday - Jessica Jung

2 posters

Go down

Someday - Jessica Jung Empty Someday - Jessica Jung

Post by Jəssıca Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 am

This has to be one of the best covers she's ever done. :')

btw, this is Jessica Jung, a now former member of Girls' Generation. You probably know her from my numerous profile pictures of her and stuff. This is her singing "Someday" by Nina Girado. I really wish Jessica would sing more English songs, or even one of her own. She has a really pretty voice. 

Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Someday - Jessica Jung Empty Re: Someday - Jessica Jung

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:06 am

I agree!! She has a super unique voice. Smile)) She's pretty as well--- It's a shame she left the group for her business and etc. :/ GG was the TOP LEADING GIRL GROUP of South Korea... We also got to know that GG was never really true friends- Just for business ^^' I don't think they will do well with Jessica out... Because they went from number one to just... Gone. 0-0 I am no hater... I like GG. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Yeah, it was said she was kicked out. Honestly, I do not think all of the girls were against her. People like Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun... I believe they genuinely miss her. I was following up of one of Sunny's radio shows and told a 'friend' that if it gets rough, you can always come back. I don't know if that was for Jessica, but if it was, I'm going rethink.

Either way, if she were to come back, it wouldn't be the same. So much has raised to the surface and so much has been said already. Maybe it was time to let go, for her, I mean. Maybe this is best. But I do hope she debuts as a solo artist one day. Possibly not now, but one day.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Locked.
Hazza