Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD

5 posters

Go down

Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD Empty Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD

Post by crayola washable markers Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:23 pm

i wanted to write an essay 
about my feelings
and what i think

and i wanted to make a poem of it, but as you can see it didn't work out. I wanted to write something so beautiful, even the toughest man could weep. I wanted to write a piece so extraordinary the president would use it for all his speeches. I wanted to make something so absolutely wonderful it would be nominated the best thing anyone could have ever written and be hanged in every wall of fame. People would whisper it under their breath in times of need or happiness. It would even be made into a youtube song, then a remix of it.  it would be so magical and full of hope walt disney would be jealous, so chilling elsa would be warm to you, so funny Kevin Hart would never stop lauging, so sad titanic would make you happy compared to mine. When made into a movie there would be sequels galore or re-made versions or just one to keep the beauty of it,  But I didn't, or rather couldn't. Nobody is that good sadly. This world is rather pathetic for not being able to make someone who could do this. There are quotes everywhere but none can be used in all moments. 

Lalalala Love, so sorry for off topicness, did you know even the most beautiful things can be the most poisnous, like love maybe. Love contains lies, alot alot alot of lies. It also has a bunch of tears and sadness and broken hearts and depression and suicidal thoughts and pain. Heck it doesn't even last forever, just until you die - if you're lucky. Yet everybody wants it. Or Everybody wants the feel of it? The grasp of it? Some people just want to have it just because. Confusing confusing world. The world isn't confusing no sorry, life is. Sucks we're all stuck with it right.

But life can be fun sometimes (i think). But i don't want to write about anything happy, no i don't ever want to. Happiness is a figment of imagination our brains made up so we don't kill ourselves. Technically right, right? I mean, the ones without happiness do, so. I mean don't suicide though never do that no no no it's never the answer. If you suicide then what? the world will keep moving but your heart won't. And then your friends and family oh no no no not good nope, each time their hearts beat a shock of pain erupts throughout their body once again failing their emotion system casting them into a void of depression and darkness for months, even years. You don't want that do you? do you? do... do you?

i thought you didn't. 

It's weird how you read that right? you could read it as, ''I thought you didn't Wink" or " I thought you didn't...Sad"

I won't tell you how to read though. It's your choice. choices choices we all have choices to make. Even if you don't want to. 
"I'm so sad for such a happy girl"

i think im done now, my brain feels better lol, 

I'm glad i couldn't write anything magical or beautiful or magestic or pure or wonderful or chilling or odd. 

I mean if i did, that would be scary, because then you'd start to question things you don't have the answer to. 

Sorry if i seem crazy or in the need of mental help, but I'm just a thinker, and thinkers need to think somewhere else other then their brain once in a while right? 

Here's my poem or whatever you want to call it I DONT CARE i dont care

It's all your choice as to what it is, as to what life is? That's not your choice. So don't try to make it, you might start to question

and questions are for tests, or wait isn't life a test? wait wait confusing

I said i would be done now so bye, but remember, choices choices not all are right but not all are wrong. Look at the world in a human eyes view and you might just see the secrets we hold.
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD Empty Re: Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

I don't think titanic could ever make me happy :")

Nice poem!
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD Empty Re: Uhm, this isn't really poem but i didnt know where to put it xD

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:10 pm

I like this!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Interesting!  Smile
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 am

This is very thought-provoking. I like it <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down