Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Describe the member above you with a gif!
Today at 12:03 am by Hazza

» Random GIF Thread :D
Today at 12:01 am by Hazza

» What are you listening to? ♫
Today at 12:00 am by Hazza

» What are you wearing?
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Hazza

» Post before a member of the Flab 4 posts (Miranda, Gabby, Faye, Camryn)
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Hazza

» The Kpop Club
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm by Beloved♥

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by gabs

» Official October Poll
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by gabs

» Taylor Swift Updates
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 pm by Savanah

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

gabs

Beloved♥

Ren

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

21% 21% [ 6 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
14% 14% [ 4 ]
21% 21% [ 6 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
10% 10% [ 3 ]
14% 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 575 registered users
The newest registered user is zoe.

Our users have posted a total of 286724 messages in 5017 subjects

Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:48 am

Plotline
Camp Half-Blood is a place for half-bloods to come, find refuge, learn to use your skills, and meet others like you.  This summer-camp is like living at high school.  There is drama, but life is more different than the normal high school drama camp.  There are monster fights, games of catch the flag, and chariot races.  Warning, some people have passed with heavy hearts in the past wars.  This isn’t always the perfect haven, but we will protect you more than Medusa will.  I hope you enjoy your stay!

Disclaimer:  This version will have nothing to do with Percy, Annabeth, or any of the gang(s).  They will not have existed, but the wars can still have happened.

Rules:

• You can join if you post often.  If you can’t post, please PM me ASAP so that we can avoid this topic dying.

• Please send in you auditions by PMing me

• What Happens in CHB STAYS in CHB

• Shipping is recommended!

• When posting out of character, please use brackets of some kind such as: {}, [], (), etc.

• Stay on topic and please do not post things like, “I will post soon” or something like that.  If it is a serious scene, we don’t need to see that change in the story.  You can post that only if there is nothing too major happening in the story.

• No cursing (I know that’s in the main rules but please don’t)  Keep minor words like dang, darn, or things like that to a minimum.  There are kids reading :3

• When posting as your character, please post more than 3 lines.  That means 4 or more.  If you’re not that good roleplaying in conversations, then you can ignore this rule.

• DO NOT god-mod.  This means having overpowered powers.  You may use your powers for strong things, but you can’t say you killed an entire city with a blink and everything was underwater. . .

• So far, I do not have a limit of the number of characters you can have, but if you want more than 1 character, you must be an excellent writer, have more than 150 posts, and have a character that interests me.

• Do not kill off characters.  If the person wants their character to be killed off, they can either PM me and/or whoever they want to kill them off and it can happen that way.  Or the person can leave and return back to their family or a life of adventure in the real world.  You kill someone else and I will kill your character -_-

• I would prefer if you had just a tiny tiny bit of experience in this, but if not that's ok.

• I will allow the Big 3 to each have 2 sons/daughters so first come first serve, but I will be picky.

• Have fun and post as much as you wish!

08:00 AM                     Breakfast & Cabin Inspection

09:00 AM - 10:00 Am     Sword and Shield W/ Ares Counselor - Camp
                                    Challenge, Full Combat Armor Required

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM     Archery W/ Chiron - Target Practice
                                    Proper Use Or Flaming Arrows

11:00 AM - 01:00 PM     Winged Horseback Riding W/ Demeter Cabin - First Hour Trail,
                                    Picnic Lunch, Second Hour Aerial Combat

01:00 PM - 02:00 PM       Monster Assault Techniques
                                     W/ Hermes Cabin - Ethiopian Dracone,
                                     Their Teeth And Feeding Habits

02:00 PM - 04:00 PM       Free Choice - Arts & Crafts 
                                     W/ Hephaestus Cabin- Make 
                                     Your Own Bronze Weapon

OR
                                     Canoe Races W/ Naiads - 1st Place
                                    Prize 30 Drachma Credit At The Camp Store

OR
                                    Climbing Wall W/ Satyrs - The
                                    Climbing Rocks

04:00 PM - 05:00 PM      Swim & Beach Time W/ The Nereids -
                                    Bring Sunscreen, Discus, Javelin, Etc.

05:00 PM - 06:00 PM      Free Time, Volleyball, Cabin 
                                    Clean-Up

06:00 PM - 09:00 PM     Capture The Flag - Combat Gear
                                    Required All Magical Items Allowed

OR
                                   Charriot Races - Charriots, Combat Gear,
                                   Magica Items, Etc
                                   (Depending on the day, they might have neither)

OR
                                   Dinner At The Pavilion

09:00 PM - 10:00 PM     Sing-A-Long And Bonfire W/ Apollo
                                    Cabin

10:00 PM                      Prepare For Bed - Lights Out By 11:00 PM

Camper Form:

(Not everything on the form will appear on the first page)

Name: 

Personality:
How did you find out about your powers/parent:

Who is your godly parent:   (only a selected few will be from the Big 3, so write to impress Smile )
Appearance: 
A new person has come to the Camp, how do you treat them:
How long have you been here: (Are you new or old)
Biography: (I love description!  Be detailed)

Hunter of Artemis/side character:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

How did you become a hunter:
How did you find Artemis:
Biography:

Satyr Form:

Name:
Personality/traits:
What is your job:
The person you are protecting is about to die, how do you react:
Biography:

Zeus ~ Zeus' children have command over the domain of heaven as their father is lord of the sky. Born to one of the Big Three, they are more powerful than other demigods. In addition to natural leadership ability, they are known to possess great bravery and strength. They may also have Electrokinesis and Aerokinesis.

Poseidon ~ Poseidon's children are stronger than most demigods as their father is one of the Big Three. Most of them have power over his domain with the capacity to generate earthquakes and hurricanes and control and create water. They can also communicate telepathically with equine and sea creatures since Poseidon created horses.  They also have limited control over ice and cold. 

Demeter ~ Demeter’s children are altruistic and passive half-bloods.  Demigods of agriculture, they are diligent workers and naturally have a green thumb.  They can manipulate crops among other forms of Flora.

Ares ~ The children of Ares are more aggressive and martial than most demigods. As offspring of the war god, they have incredible martial abilities with an extensive knowledge of combat, as well as, superior strength and overall physical prowess. Some are even given a blessing of invincibility by their father for their bold courage and righteous wrath in battle.

Athena ~ Demigods of war and wisdom, Athena's children excel in intellectual pursuits, and have exceptional skill in warfare, particularly strategy. Children of Athena are masters at invention and strategy and have a high knowledge and skill with weaponry. In The Mark of Athena, Annabeth was shown to be able to weave an owl patterned bridge to escape Arachne's spiders with no prior knowledge.

Apollo ~ Apollo's children are superior archers, healers, and musicians. They are additionally shown to be able to afflict others with curses such as rhymed speech due to their father's position as the god of poetry. In ancient times, many of Apollo's children were blessed with foresight. Some descendants of Apollo, like Halcyon Green and Octavian, can interpret the will of the gods, while others like William Shakespeare have become famed poets.

Artemis ~ Artemis has no children as she swore to remain a maiden. However, she does have a group called the Hunters of Artemis who occasionally visit Camp Half-Blood.  This cabin is for the Hunters who visit from time to time.  They are minor characters btw.

Hephaestus ~ Like their father, children of Hephaestus are greatly skilled builders and craftsmen. Their talent as engineers are second to none and they can instinctively detect, identify, and operate any piece of machinery. In rare cases, they are blessed with the ability to create and control fire.

Aphrodite ~ Aphrodite's children are more attractive and have subtle powers compared to other demigods. With their mother being the goddess of beauty and love, they are natural experts in fashion and matchmaking with control over jewelry and makeup as well as skill in love magic. They also seem to have a greater clarity and sharper focus than most demigods. They have the same affinity for French, the language of love, as all demigods do for Greekor Latin. Some are also more interested in watching battles from the sidelines, rather than actually fighting. Some are even able to influence others with the strength of their voices using Charmspeak.

Hermes ~ Children of Hermes are more cunning and nimble than other demigods.  Because Hermes is the god of dexterity, his children are considered to be very versatile in any skill.  In particular, they excel in athletics as well as business and thievery, being able to magically sense  and pick locks.

Dionysus ~ The powers of Dionysus' children are connected to those of Demeter's children. They promote the growth of vegetation (such as vines), especially wine grapes. Furthermore, they are able to both cause and cure insanity, as their father is the god of madness.

Hades ~ The power of Hades' children is greater than most demigods due to their father's status as one of the Big Three. As demigods of the Underworld they have control over all that is subject to his kingdom beneath the earth. In particular, their geokinetic abilities surpass those of Poseidon's children. They can also have control of gems because they are beneath the earth, but this is much more common in children of Pluto, Hades' Roman form. Children of Hades are some of the only demigods able to control and raise the dead.  They can also control and manipulate bones as well as have limited control over cold.

Hypnos ~ The children of Hypnos are powerful yet underestimated demigods, possessing an intimate control and knowledge of their father's domain and the metaphysical world respectively.

Nike ~ Nike's children are highly competitive and intensely driven, causing them to excel as both athletes and fighters. They most probably win in things that rely on luck as their mother is the goddess of victory.

Nemesis ~ Nemesis' children have no known powers but they are loyal to allies and merciless to their enemies. Like their mother, they have a strong sense of justice and balance.

Iris ~ Even though they do not have extraordinary powers, the children of Iris are exceptionally skilled as artists and communicators. Some children of Iris may be able to manipulate light or rainbows as Iris is the goddess of rainbows. Some, if not all, may be able to move at high speeds like Butch. 

Hecate ~ Hecate's children are powerful demigods and are the only demigods who can truly cast magic. They are able to utilize all ranges of magic, sorcery, and witchcraft. Some may have the power of necromancy and controlling the Mist. 

Tyche ~ Although they can be random and unpredictable demigods, Tyche's children love games of chance. It is not advisable to bet against them as they have an uncanny ability of winning when it seems unlikely. They always seem to somehow always come out ahead.  They have the power to manipulate luck.

Characters:

Name: Charles Evenstein ~ Played by Mabel/FinTheFish

Personality:  Kind, clueless, fun, goes on rabbit trails often

Who is your godly parent:  Poseidon

Appearance:

How long have you been here:  8 years

Biography:  Being a demigod is tough work guys, you might think it’s cool now, but when a monster comes and kills your dog, you find out your dad isn’t really your dad, and your best friend turns out to be a goat-man, you might change your tune.

“I’m a Satyr!!”

Sorry, that’s Rouger, my best friend.  When I was growing up, I had a few reliable things, my parents, my dog, and Rouger.  They always stuck around.  I was kicked out of like 10 schools.  Crazy right?  That’s nothing compared to one of the Ares kids.  Anyways, so I was at school and my principal turned into a lion snake thing, and then the room exploded and Rouger was a satyr and we were being chased by dog things, it was crazy.  Any who. . .  At first, I didn’t understand what was going on until he told me what was happening.  When I reached CHB, I was insanely confused because I had a dad, and a mom.  They loved me more than anything and now I found out I was adopted.  I couldn’t call them either.  I had a bit of emotional turmoil, but the people here were loving and took care of me.  A couple days into summer camp and I found out who my dad was!  I’m hoping to get a sister or something, but I’ll be fine for now.

Anyway, I’m a bit late for the campfire, see ya later!

&

Name: Salicity Carmike ~ Played by FinTheFish/Mabel

Personality:  mean, snobbish, pushy, slightly kind

Who is your godly parent:  Aphrodite

Appearance:

How long have you been here: 5 years

Biography:  Growing up was pretty nice.  Daddy was always rich so he could provide for all my beauty needs.  He always said I looked like my mom.  At first, I didn’t like her because how could you leave a guy who is as great as my daddy!  One day when I was at the mall with Amber, some grotesque looking lady came up to me with some gross perfume.  Apparently the perfume wasn’t perfume, it was her regular musk.  That was the day I found out monsters really existed.  Amber showed me CHB and I found out who my mother was.  I look up to her now that I know she broke my daddy’s heart for a good reason!  Aphrodite is pretty great, she has blessed me with a perfect  completion and looks!  My other siblings aren’t as blessed, but I endure it being the head counselor and all!  Life is fine, I still live with my daddy during the school years, but CHB is kind of nice to be at during the summer!  But you didn’t hear that from me. . .

&

Name: Antoinette (Annie)

Personality: Nice, quirky, thoughtful, and inquisitive

Who is your godly parent: Iris

Appearance:

How long have you been here: 4 years

Biography:  Ever since I was little, I have always enjoyed a little rainbow.  Sometimes, when no one was looking, I would focus all my will, splash some water, and instantly make a rainbow!  It was the most fun thing about my childhood.  I didn’t have a mother in the picture, it was just me and my dad.  We loved each other so much until the day he was taken from me.  Lung cancer overtook him and left me with questions and only one lead.  My dad told me about Camp Half-Blood and how it was a safe haven.  Apparently, he knew my mother was a goddess and he knew that my life would be difficult because of that.

I traveled to the camp when I was 12 and have lived there since.  I have been making many friends and I am overly excited to meet more people!

&

Name: McKenna Holloway
Personality: Fun-loving, inquisitive, secluded
Who is your godly parent: Hecate
Appearance:

How long have you been here: 5 years

Biography:  Do you remember when you were a child and you felt someone staring at you?  Someone watching your every move while your back was turned, but when you turned and looked, no one was there?  That’s most likely because someone was actually there.  The children of Hecate have an interesting power of manipulating the mist.  This gives us the ability to make people unable to see anything we choose.  Often my dad would lose track of me when I was sitting in the chair next to him.  This was because I could manipulate the mist.  As a kid, I got in a lot of trouble, even though that wasn’t my intention.  My dad was frustrated with me, not knowing why I was always in trouble.  I didn’t have any friends so I was picked on as the outcast.  I tried to not let my troubles get the best of me, but I knew I couldn’t stay at this place forever.  I was embarrassed about all the schools I was kicked out of and everything else I was made fun of about.  My dad couldn’t handle the stress of me anymore, so he sent me off to a boarding school.  While I was there, I met people who were kind to me.  After having a near death experience with some random guy at my school, one of my friends decided to show me the camp.  I’ve lived here ever since while my dad thinks I’m off at boarding school.  We still send letters every now and then, although I’m pretty sure he’s thankful not to have to be an only parent now. . .

--------

Name: Bill Cypher ~ Played by Mark
Personality: insane, powerful, odd ball out
Who is your godly parent: Hecate
Appearance: 

How long have you been here: 7 years
Biography: Bill was an average kid before he knew about the gods and that his mother actually was a goddess.  He was the jokester and a popular kid in school.  Then, his mother came to him in a dream telling him of who he was, how she loved him, and that he needed to be prepared when his magic started to surface.  Of course, he brushed it off as just a dream, but then strange things started to happen.  Bill went crazy from his abilities and almost killed his father with his abilities.  He ran away from home to find unwelcoming monsters trying to kill him.  The monsters became jokes overtime as he killed them one after the other.  Some people from Camp Half Blood introduced him to the camp and offered him a home.  Bill jumped at the chance and joined the camp.  Everyone thought he was insane from all the things he did and how he went about holding a ‘normal’ conversation.  As time went on, he became odder and began to question the rules.  He began to formulate his own agenda to become more powerful.

&

Name: Dyrell Wincent ~ Played by Mark
Personality: bold, compassionate, competitive, wise, easily frustrated
Who is your godly parent: Zeus
Appearance

How long have you been here: A few months
Biography: Living in Idaho was loads of fun.  I lived on a potato farm and did quite a bit of hard work.  Mom was the only one I had growing up.  A fun fact about my mom is that she is actually a ‘princess’ from her heritage, but her ancestors sold their castle and moved to America.  Dad left before I was even born and mom hated him for that.  Why would anyone leave someone so beautiful as her?  I always wanted to be a daddy’s girl, but I guess that was never meant to be.  
Hauling potatoes was hard laborious work that stiffened my body for some martial arts training.  I always had a knack for that kind of thing.  The craziest thing happened one day.  On the way home getting groceries for mom, I heard heavy breathing in the bushes.  I ignored it at first, but then it got louder.  A friend of mine, Jerry, jumped out at me and just yelled for me to run.  Next thing I knew, some gargoyle popped out and tried to kill us both.  We travelled cross country to a place called Camp Half Blood so that I would be safe.  I worried about mom back at the farm, but Jerry insisted that she would be looked after.  Jerry then revealed that he was a Satyr.  To think I had a crush on him for a while was a little bizarre.  Now we are just buddies and he shows me the ropes of the place.  He was the one to tell me that my father was Zeus.  Even though Jerry explained that my father could never really visit me or that he had so many kids that he couldn’t love all of them equally, I wished that my father actually cared for me.  My only dream is when I get to meet my dad face to face, I want him to smile at me.

-- Satyr

Name: Jerry Underwood
Personality/traits: goofy, fun loving, dorky, loyal
Appearance:

What is your job: I protect the daughter of Zeus, Dyrell
Biography: I was a pretty normal satyr.  Of course, I wasn’t the highest in my class.  My rank was closer to the lower end of the spectrum, but that didn’t hold me back.  One day, word got out that some of the best satyr’s were not able to watch over a daughter of one of the big 3.  They tried to be her friend, but they all weren’t trusted enough.  I volunteered to be the girl’s protector.  When that happened, a lightning bolt shot right at me, but just barely missed.  It nicked my ear a bit.  Zeus must have really hated that decision, but I went nonetheless.  I met Dyrell in a cafeteria and we got along right there.  We were friends ever since she was 8 years old.  I was 9 at the time.  I shouldn’t have been able to go on a mission that young, but I was the only one she would really trust.  The moment of truth came when I overheard some monsters planning to kill Dyrell.  That’s when I had to reveal just about everything to Dyrell.  I wanted to keep the fact that it was a mission for me to become her friend away from her.  If she found that out, she could hate me.
&

Name: NingNing (he tells people to call him Nikki) ~ Played by Mark
Personality/traits: strong, dare devil, trustworthy, cocky
Appearance:

What is your job: I search for demigods.  I will search for demigods until I find the right one to protect.
Biography:  I grew up in a different camp as a beggar and the camp dumby.  That’s what all Satyr’s are known for in that camp.  My parents were the dumbest of them all and gave me the name NingNing.  After taking up humiliation for 5 years, I ran away.  I trampled into Camp Half Blood and discovered what Satyrs were known for there.  My journeys began there and I trained hard like there was no tomorrow.  I quickly became the top of the class and went on my first mission at the age of 13.  Luckily, the mission to find half bloods was successful and the monsters were a good challenge to beat.  Ever since, I have been rescuing half bloods left and right.  I constantly look for the half blood that is right for me to protect with my life.

--------------

Name: Samuel (Sam) Jones ~ Ashley Rose
Personality: Kind, Honest, Hardworking 

Who is your godly parent: Hephaestus
Appearance: 

How long have you been here: Completely new
Biography:  Sam has always loved to work on something. Cars, carpentry, anything that kept his hands busy. Till one day his mom called him into the room. She told him that his father was actually his step dad and his real dad died in a car crash. The shock was so much Sam ran out the door. His whole life that he had known was a lie. How could his mother keep that from him? He was running so fast he hadn’t realized there was a man right in front of him. The man smiled. He took off his sunglasses he was wearing. One eye was an electric blue. The other was brown as wood. Then a tail rose from his trench coat. A voice told Sam to run. Not needing to be told twice Sam ran with all his might. He turned around to see a crippled kid stab the thing with a knife. The monster turned into dust. Hey do you like strawberries, the cripple asked. Then the kid took Sam to halfblood hill. Where he was told about all the “myths” that were actually real. He then learned that his parent must be Hephaestus because of his love for creating things.

-----------------

Name: Jalissa Matlinger ~ Played by ReadTheRavishing
Personality: Optimistic, hardworking, good leader, takes care of her younger siblings. Threaten them, though, and you'll be doing the bunny hop for a week.
Who is your godly parent: Apollo
Appearance: 

How long have you been here: 4 years
Biography: I was born and raised by my mom in North Carolina. Mom never talked much about my dad, just that he left before I was born, but I could tell she still thought fondly of him. I'd always loved music: singing, playing instruments, listening to my favorite artists, you name it. After the director of my eighth grade school musical grew claws and tried to kill me after my solo, however, music lost a lot of its appeal.
      When I got to camp, I threw myself into the routine. Sword and archery practice, getting to know my newly-discovered half-siblings, and learning Ancient Greek while trying to keep up with my regular schooling was just half the battle. I missed my mom and everything I'd left behind, but I knew I wasn't safe there. Learning I was descended from ancient legend wasn't so hard to wrap my mind around, surprisingly. I've never met Apollo, but I heard he visits sometimes...if he remembers.
      I've been through rough times, sure. Monsters attack. Friends leave on missions and don't come back. But over the last four years I've come to recognize the camp as my home, and I can't picture any other. (I do still get to go home for holidays sometimes.) Last year I was appointed Head Counselor of the Apollo Cabin when the last one left for college in California. As for the years ahead, I'd like to be a nurse or doctor someday, but for now my campers need me here. Besides, the infirmary has no shortage of injured or sick people. I help out when I can.

Last edited by Mabel on Wed May 20, 2015 10:48 am; edited 16 times in total
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Tickets : 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Post by Mark on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:43 pm

((People, please join this incredible RP. It is one of the most exciting ones ever. This one is going to be the best hands down.))
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 1084
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Welcome to Mark and Ashley!!
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Welcome Read!  I'm So glad to have you here! Very Happy
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 pm

Can't wait Very Happy
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Bump~ Please join this RP! It is destined for greatness - Please people? Pretty please?
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Please Join this will be awesomely Amazing!!!
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Tickets : 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:11 pm

So, I found some pictures of what the Camp Half Blood cabins might look like, according to what Rick Riordan wrote in his books.  I didn't find all of them, just three of them, so here you go!!

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/14/92/91/screen25.png

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/14/92/91/screen26.png

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/14/92/91/screen28.png
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Soooo. . . I'm planning on starting this sometime after Easter.  I don't want to rush into this.  Also PLEASE JOIN THIS RP.  AUDITIONS ARE HELD OVER PM. Wether you are a good writer or not, I would love to have you.  It's all about the character and their views, so if you like RP'ing the real life stuff, you'll love this!!  So, yeah!  Bump! Very Happy
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 pm

((ajawjebf Can we please start it leik right neow?))

Can't wait ;DDDDDD
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 pm

CHB Is Now Open For Posting.
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:42 pm

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

This morning, when the gong went off, I didn’t feel like getting up more than usual.  Normally, I just deal with it, but today, I just wanted to keep sleeping.  I looked over at the pond in to corner of my room and thought for a moment about talking to my parents.  It’s been difficult to talk to them ever since I arrived because they always got defensive when I talked about my dad.  I rolled over and cuddled in my covers until I heard a knock on my door.  Most likely someone reminding me to get up or something.  I opened the door and was shocked when I saw Salicity.  She had an annoyed look on her face.

“Are you going to let me in or what?”  She seemed to be in a bad mood this morning.  I looked at her, still in my t-shirt and sweat pants, and noticed a clip board.

“Poop. . .  You’re here for the inspections. . . aren’t you.”  She seemed disgusted with me for a minute.

“No, duh!”  She pushed herself past me, took a look around and grunted in an Aphrodite kind of way.  “Looks like you didn’t clean your room. . .  Again.”  She sighed as she wrote something on her clipboard.  “Next time, you might want to clean so you don’t have to be on kitchen duty.  Again.  Have fun splashing in the pool.  Bye.”

With that she walked off and I was left alone.  I got ready for the day and began to head out.  I started to walk down to the pavilion for breakfast.  I waved at a few people on my way down noticing some newer people and some older people.  I would have to meet the new ones just as soon as I had breakfast.  I sat at my table, alone.  I looked around and wished I could have maybe had a different dad.  Not because I didn’t like my dad, just because it kind of stinks to be alone at times.  I shrugged and began eating breakfast.  I would most likely start talking to people after coffee.

•••» Salicity Carmike «•••

I woke up bright and early ready for the day.  I looked into my mirror and applied all my morning creams, making sure my face was shiny, bright, and perfect!  I put my hair up in a braid bun so I wouldn’t get too hot on this summers day.  My makeup was minimal because, as an Aphrodite daughter, I was already beautiful.  I looked around and saw all my other siblings still sleeping.  How adorable!

“GET UP NOW YOU LAZY BUMS!  We might not like to do any of the activities, but we still have to be perfect!  I need to go check on the other cabins first so you will all have about 10 minutes to make sure this room gets a 10 for 10.  Be quick  Get Up GET UP!!  Fred, you’re on garbage duty and Magpie,”  I cringed at her name, “You are on sweeping duty.  Better hurry up!””

I walked out of the cabin and went over to the Zeus cabin first.  Always my first stop.  I knocked and stood in front of the door until Dry Wall opened the door.  She looked wretched as always.

“Just let me in so I can get going with inspections Dry Wall.”  Dry Wall said something, I think, but I didn’t really care.

“Have a. . .  good day”  I jotted down an 8 because her bed area was a bit messy, but I couldn’t offend Zeus.  Next stop was Poseidon cabin.  Charles wasn’t all bad, but his cabin was always in a poor shape.  We conversed a bit, but not much.  

I made my rounds around the camp.  I was almost done when I reached the Hecate cabin.  Those people creeped me out.  I knocked on the door and walked in.  The room seemed clean. . . too clean.  I walked around and I touched one of the shelves.  The image shifted and showed its true nature.  The room seemed extremely messy.  The only room which would ever even compare to this mess was Hermes.  The only seeming cleared area was McKenna’s area. The room wasn’t really that bad, but it could have improved MUCH more.

“You all will be lucky if you’re not stuck on dish duty tonight.”  I tole the people.
“Bill, as leader slash senior of the cabin, I expect much more from you.”  With that I had finished my rounds.  Not surprisingly, Hermes cabin was stuck with dish duty, again.  I gathered my siblings and we walked over to the Pavilion for breakfast.
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:10 am

∞∞∞∞∞∑ Dyrell Wincent ∑∞∞∞∞∞

It’s funny how people always want to impress others

I awoke to an abrupt pounding on my door.  Was there ever a day I could actually sleep in?  Yesterday, I stayed up a little too late at the campfire having the time of my life with Jerry.  After the knocking went on for another few seconds, I got up from my bed and swung it open.  I made sure for the miss pipsqueak annoying girl to have a straight on view of my dad’s statue.  It was known to intimidate everyone.

“Just let me in so I can get going with inspections Dry Wall.”

“The name is Dyrell to you brat.” I replied snootily.  

She wandered in and wandered out just like that.   Thank you dad for getting her out of here already.  I walked over to my stuff and got changed for the day.  My camp half blood t-shirt was sweaty from previous days, so I had to switch back to my other shirt.  I really needed to get more clothes.  Jerry said he would go with me to the gift shop to try on some shirts.  By shirts, I mean camp half blood t-shirts that are all in the same cut and almost the same design.  So much for diversity.  I forced my way out of my cold unwelcoming cabin into the morning air.  The camp was buzzing with satyrs all over the place.  I never really knew what they did.

“Hey!” a voice called out in the distance.  It was Jerry.  “Morning sleepy head.”

“Good morning knuckle brain.” I responded.

“Breakfast looks better today than it did all the other days.  Well, I’m talking about my food.  Yours is the same as always.”

“You know, maybe someone should get in that kitchen and actually cook something that was good.” I responded.

“I’m assuming you miss your mom’s hash browns.”

I jokingly glared at Jerry.  “No Jerry.   You miss my mom’s hash browns.”  We both laughed and made our way to the breakfast tables.  

I’m no different than them
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:45 am

∇ Bill Cypher ∇

Sure, I’m crazy

I awoke early in the morning to get a head start on things.  Just to not freak people out, I created a replica of myself to take my place in bed.  There was no need to waste idle time in the morning with something such as rest.  Using magic could be draining to some children of Hecate, but not if you’ve trained in it for years on end.  I changed into my usual outfit within a few seconds as I continued to walk out into the dawn of the new day.  There was time for breakfast later.  I found a quiet spot in the camp to continue practicing my abilities.  

After a few hours, my other form detected that Salicity was about to enter the cabin.  I crossed my legs sitting down, transferred my conscienceness into my other body, and created the illusion that the cabin was clean with my magic.  The Aphrodite girl entered into the cabin and was shocked at it’s state.  She waved away the illusion and revealed it’s current state.  “You all will be lucky if you’re not stuck on dish duty tonight.  Bill, as leader slash senior of the cabin, I expect much more from you.”

“But you know those Hermes children are messier than us.  Don’t try to deny it.  I’m sure your ‘beauty followers’ are eager for your return, so go finish your inspections.”

Salicity left with a freaked out expression.  My other form faded into mist and I came back into my own body.  Practicing my powers and transferring conscienceness was a little more than I could bargain for.  It was time to get some human food.

what’s your point?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NingNing (Nikki)

Strength comes from within

The time for another mission had come.  I was assigned to go fetch a half blood that was having trouble arriving at the camp.  I had arranged a meeting with the half blood’s satyr, the half blood, and myself at three thirty in the morning.  Monsters were less prone to roam around in the morning stages of day.  I fastened some arrows around me and took off with great speed into the forest.  

It had been roughly a half an hour before I reached a small house.  Inside, the satyr was watching over the resting child of the gods.

“Is the half blood alright?” I started.

“Yes, he is fine.  We had a rough journey last night and were being hunted down by some monsters.  Hopefully they are gone by now.”

“They’re never gone, but they are less likely to strike this early.  It will take longer to get to the camp undetected.”

“How long?” the satyr asked.

“We will arrive around eight or so in the morning.  I can’t lead you both the way I came.  It is too direct.  We will go another way.”

The satyr nodded his head.

“Rest for another hour.  I will watch over you both.  You will need your strength for this last stretch to the camp.”

The satyr nodded his head in agreement and fell asleep.  Time crawled by as I watched over them.  The gods must want this trek to be more challenging than some of the other missions.  Why would that be?  After contemplating that and my former life, I decided that time was up.  We needed to get moving before the monsters did too.

The journey to the camp seemed easy enough.  “We are only half a mile out.  It won’t be long now.”  Right as I said that, a shriek broke through the air.  “Go now!” I yelled at the others.  The half blood and the satyr charged forward, as I began to trot backwards with a readied bow in hand.  The monster became visible, and I shot for the monster.  Somehow, the arrow was guided to miss the beast.  Apollo was not on my side today.  I shot again, but it also missed.  This wasn’t going to work.  I turned back around and charged for the others.  The camp came into sight, but the beast would intercept before any of us could make it.  “Oh for crying out loud.” I whispered under my breath.  I used all my might to dash faster, pick up both the satyr and the half blood, and run for the barrier.  I made it through right in the nick of time, releasing the two onto the ground, while I tumbled forward and landed on my side.  Air escaped my lungs and I found it difficult to breath.  The other two seemed bruised, but fine.  They were tended to first and taken to the healers.

I finally got back on my two hooves right when someone was about to help me to the healers.  They soon realized I was fine.  The people walking around were oblivious to what I had just done.  I became use to that by now.  I fastened my bow and arrows around myself and walked towards the pavilion to regain energy.  I fixed myself up some food and sat at a table that had view to everyone else, yet allowed for myself to have some distance from others.

when you need it the most, you will find it
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:53 am

Antoinette (Annie)

"Sunshine and Rainbows are the best medicine for a sad head!"

This morning, I woke up like a perfect rainbow!  The sun was shining in through the window just the way that makes me smile!  I looked at my brothers and sisters and smiled some more.  It was so wonderful to have so many siblings!  I pranced up and took out my favorite dress and put up my hair.  I woke up a few of my siblings and we snuck around the cabin cleaning everything up before inspections.  Once Salicity knocked on the door, however, everyone was awake.  She took a few looks and left.  That was easier than last time!

“Well, I’m going to head off.  See you all at breakfast!”  I jumped up and waltzed out the door.  I felt like today was going to be a wonderful day!  Walking down the horseshoe, I saw a few people up and out of bed.  The new Zeus daughter was talking to a satyr who I hadn’t met yet.  I walked over to them right as they were laughing.

“Hello there! I’m Antoinette, most people call me Annie though.  I’ve noticed you around, and I just wanted to say hello!”  I smiled politely at this newer girl.  “I’m guessing you already know the ins and outs by now, but may I escort you to the Pavilion?!”  I asked excitedly.  I was happy to make new friends.

[size=21]‹ ◊  McKenna Holloway  ◊ ›
[/size]

A little magic might sound like fun, . .

When I woke up, Bill was “asleep”, but I knew it was just a trick of the mist.  Us kids of Hecate can tell that stuff.  I got ready and tidied up my sleep space.  These people didn’t really seem to care about total cleanliness.  I got ready for the day and waked outside right before Salicity came in.  I watched as Annie spoke to the new Zeus kid.  Thinking about it, I sometimes wished I was a child of the big three. . .  But hen I wouldn’t be able to make hotdogs out of the mist.  That’s always fun.  Not that I eat them, I just like creating them. . .  I did it once though. . .  Never again. . .  I walked down to the Pavilion where breakfast was being served and I noticed a few people down there.  I waved at some of those I knew.  Charles seemed nice, although I never actually introduced myself to him.  It always felt weird to know someone without them knowing you.  I shuddered at the thought as I sat.  The next thing I knew, there was a plate in front of me and my siblings began to crowd the table.  This would be an interestingly new day.

. . . . But it can be deadly if you are not careful"
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:34 am

Sam

"Hey, Do you like straw [url=#]berries[/url]?"The cripple said

"Sure, I like strawberries lead the way." I replied and I [url=#]followed the[/url] cripple down the street. We met up with another guy and I raised my eyes suspiciously. I know this guy just saved my life but why has he met up with someone else? Could this be a trick? Before I could even raise a question the cripple hailed a cab and [url=#]gave[/url] [url=#]the driver[/url] directions. He gave him a wad of cash and told him to hurry. 

After ten minutes or so of [url=#]changing[/url] [url=#]lanes[/url], avoiding cars, and running red lights we made it to a hill. 

“We are only half a mile out.  It won’t be long now.” and we hopped out of the car. We trudged up the hill suddenly shriek broke through the air.  “Go now!” the stranger said.We ran up the hill and Suddenly the big stranger cam barreling toward the cripple and I. I had barely any time [url=#]to register[/url] what was happening when he picked us up. He the continued to run to the top of the hill. When we got to the top my breath caught in my throat. This was a summer [url=#]camp[/url]. A really big summer camp. The stinger then dropped us and I rolled down the hill. I knew I had bruises at least over half my body. If this was what summer camp was like count me out. I was taken to a [url=#]cabin[/url] to make sure I was all right and I turned to the cripple. I then realized he wasn't human. He had horns and hooves instead of feet. 

"Oh [url=#]goodie[/url], breakfast time. Okay here let me lead you to your table." The creature said as soon as I was [url=#]checked[/url] out. He lead me to the nigh table over and wished me luck. He then disappeared. 

I sat down and realized I was starving. There was all this food it all smelled delicious. I introduced myself to the group. They all said hi and introduced themselves as [url=#]cabin[/url] 9. They told me I was the son of Hephaestus and how are of the myths are real. That there are such things as gods and that the storybook creatures do exist. 

This was all too much to [url=#]process[/url]. My mom lied to me again. All the world I knew had been a lie. Who am I?  What am I?  I tried to smile but i think it [url=#]seemed[/url] forced. The others seeming to read my thoughts told me that I was a demigod. Part god part [url=#]human[/url]. 

So many questions loomed in my head. Then I noticed that people we going to a bonfire and throwing some of there food in it. A [url=#]cabin[/url] member told me that they were sacrificing their food to their godly parent. I followed my [url=#]cabins[/url] lead and did the same. 

I got up offered some of my food to the fire and an [url=#]aroma[/url] filled my nostrils. The smell of freshly cooked [url=#]brownies[/url]. I was astonished. How could eggs and toast smell like brownies fresh out of the oven waiting to cool. I sat back down and finished my food. This was going to be a long and confusing day. 
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:42 am

As Jerry and I approached the Pavillon, some girl intercepted us.  “Hello there!  I’m Antoinette, most people call me Annie though.”

She was incredibly cheery and happy.  I just wanted today to be mellow and somewhat left alone.  I would have to get over that myself.

“I’ve noticed you around, and I just wanted to say hello!  I’m guessing you already know the ins and outs by now, but may I escort you to the Pavilion?!” she asked with much vigor.

As much as I wanted to say ‘no thank you, I can do it myself thank you very much,’ Jerry spoke up for me.  “Sure!  You can go with us.  We already know where it is, but company never hurts anyone.”

Annie smiled with an inexpressible joy while I glared in complaint at Jerry.  He just returned my complaint with a stern look.  I could swear that we knew each other so well that we could read each other’s minds.

We reached the eating area and found a decent seat to sit at.  Jerry devoured his mean while I picked at mine.  I looked up to see Annie getting her meal.  Maybe I would just be left alone for a while.  At least I was getting air now.  I looked over to Jerry, who had a frustrated look at me.  “Would you stop doing that!  It’s freaking me out!” I shrieked.  

“I see how you keep not wanting that young girl to join us.” he countered.

“That’s because I just want to be left alone right now.  Can’t a girl get some space?”

Jerry pointed past me.  There was a blonde dude at a table across from me.  I was a little close to him.  Jerry got up from his seat and put a hand on the guy’s shoulder.  I quickly shook my head no at him and begged him with my eyes to not introduce me to the guy.

“Hello there young man!” He started.  I banged my head on the table as hard as I could.  Jerry was going so easy on me the past month.  Now, he was going all social butterfly on me.  This stinks.

“This is my friend Dyrell Wincent.  She’s the daughter of Zeus.  Dyrell, this is the son of Poseidon.”

I looked up at the guy before I hid my face in my shoulder again.  Why did Jerry have to do this to me?!  I was just a dumb girl from a potato farm, not some highly honored daughter of Zeus.  Wasn’t Zeus and Poseidon enemies?  How did Jerry expect me to get along with him?

“Dyrell, don’t keep this guy waiting.  It’s not polite.”

I sat up, smacked Jerry as hard as I could, and introduced myself.  “Hello there.  I’m Dyrell, daughter of Zeus.  Who might you be?”  As I asked this, Jerry whimpered from the sudden pain in his shoulder.  That should teach him to turn my day into a socializing event.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:18 pm

FF(I'm going to drama practice so I can't really do anything but a quick recap of what he might say Razz ) 

Charles Evenstein

"Sometimes there is a tidal wave. . . 

A satyr came over and put his hand on my shoulder right as I had a huge bite of pancakes seeping from my mouth.  I gulped as he introduced me to the daughter of Zeus.  I walked over to her as she slapped the satyr and introduced herself.  I couldn't help it anymore!  I bursts do out laughing holding my gut.  

"Sorry to make a scene," I said as everyone turned to us. "It's okay peeps, we're just having fun!"  With that, everyone turned back to their food.  "It's great to meet you Dyrell.  I'm Charles but you can call me Chris." I smiled at Dyrell excited to meet another person.  I knew most everyone here since I've been here for a long time. 

"Mind if I eat with you?  I know we're not really supposed to go to different tables, but I think is kids of the 3, who have no siblings, can make a bit of an exception."  I smiled at her as I held my plate and set it down.  I could always pick it up if she rejected me, but it would be nice to be with a new person.

. . . But the sun brings us hope in the morning"

( I wrote this on my phone. . .  Sorry.  Anywho I'll try to type later aka sometime around 6-9. Sad. )
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Right as I finished speaking, the guy just burst out into laughter.  What on earth did he think was so funny?  I checked myself to see if some food landed on my shirt or anything.  There wasn’t anything there.  I probably really wasn’t going to like this guy at all.

“Sorry to make a scene.” he finally told me.  He then commenced in shouting to the entire camp that everything was alright.  I just covered my face in embarrassment.  I was surrounded by idiots with testosterone.  They were everywhere.

“It’s great to meet you Dyrell.  I’m Charles, but you can call me Chris.  Mind if I eat with you?  I know we’re not really supposed to go to different tables, but I think as kids of the 3, who have no siblings, can make a bit of an exception.”

“I don’t mind.” I said reluctantly.  Jerry had made his way back to the table and sat across from me.  He then commenced to make hand gestures for me to do something.  I was looking at him with confusion written all over my face.  When Chris turned to look at him, Jerry stopped motioning and smiled kindly.  Of course, Jerry’s face turned back into a death glare when Chris looked away.  

“Anyway. . “ Jerry started.  “I’m sure you two will get along swimmingly.  Pun fully intended.  Breakfast is really good today!  It is for me, but you guys normally just have whatever. . is on your plate. . . What even is that?”

I looked down at my food.  “It’s called. . actually, I think this is oatmeal.”

Jerry sniffed it a little bit.  “Why is it gray?” he asked.  To be honest, I didn’t care.  Breakfast looked awful and disgusting.  I wasn’t even the one that served myself up.  I told the chefs to give me whatever.  If I heard one more absurd joke, I was going to throw a fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

∇ Bill Cypher ∇

Sure, I’m crazy

I entered the Pavilion to see many cabins already there.  There were the Aphrodite children, Hephaestus, Iris, and others.  My cabin's table had a few people there, but I wanted to have some fun first.  I walked around before getting my meal.  I saw Charles and the new girl Dyrell cit chatting in the corner.  Maybe I should make an entrance too.  I used my abilities to simply ‘pop up’ behind the daughter of Zeus.

“Hey there kids!  Welcome to hamp calf blood!”

“Oh no. .” I heard under the Satyr’s breath.

“How’s your breakfast this morning?  It seems a little under the weather, especially with you miss, if you know what I mean.  I see you’re eating with water boy here too.  It seems like stormy here and water boy would go well with each other like Hades and death.  Nice meeting you kids.  See ya later!”  With that, I used my magic to, once again, transport myself to the breakfast bar.  That seemed like a pretty swell conversation if I say so myself.  Who said I couldn’t make friends?  I really didn’t like water boy, or any kids from the more powerful gods.  They seemed a bit petty to me.  I started to laugh a little bit to myself.  I was proud of myself for making my own mother Hecate to become disgusted with me.  She hated that I became crazy.  I had been sitting in her wrath for a while.  Of course, she still allows me to use my abilities for uncertain reasons.  I’d have to meet her and have a little chit-chat some day.  That would be loads of fun.

what’s your point?
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:47 pm

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

"Even though there is a tidal wave. . .

I was then sitting at the table when the satyr started waving at Dyrell.  I seriously needed to get to know his name.  He then said something about the food.

“I’m actually eating pancakes and they’re pretty good!”  Right as I finished saying that, Bill popped up behind us.

“Hey there kids, welcome to Camp Half-Blood!” I swear, when he said hey, I squealed a little.  That guy was  excessively flamboyant!  His voice alone could rattle someone half to death. . .  He commenced with calling me water boy and Dyrell stormy and said we would go well together.  I blushed a bit at his comment.  Not from an “I like her” kind of thing, but that I am not used to being paired with anyone.  I mean, sure I’ve had the occasional heart throb, but, in the end, it always turns out to be good friends.

When Bill left us alone, I kind of felt relieved.  I did not enjoy his presence.

“Sorry about that Dyrell, he is Bill, the local crazy guy?  Not really crazy, just . . . weird.”  I looked at the daughter of Zeus.  She seemed pretty annoyed of everything, like she had already had enough.

“Hey, I don’t mean to intrude or get into your personal space or anything, so I can go if you want.”  I grabbed my plate and my goblet, preparing to be pushed away with all the forces of a salt water wave. Hopefully, she wouldn’t be too hard on me. . .

. . . .  the sun brings us a reason to hope again!”
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Right as I was thinking about trying to calm down, some guy appeared. He started calling me stormy and that I would be good with Chris. Who did this guy think he was? I wasn’t saying that I should be higher than him, but seriously come on! The guy finally left.

“Sorry about that Dyrell,” Chris chimed. “He is Bill, the local crazy guy? Not really crazy, just. . . weird.” He looked at me. I was just sitting there sulking. Jerry looked intimidated himself.

“Hey, I don’t mean to intrude or get into your personal space or anything, so I can can go if you want.” He began to pick up his plate. I didn’t know how to respond. I half started to panic. I looked to Jerry in desperation, but he just shrugged.

“Wait wait wait no no! It’s fine. I just get annoyed easily, especially with boys being boys. It’s fine. You can stay here.”

Jerry snickered at me and I scowled at him. Today was filled with annoyed looks. A cough with the words ‘your-totally-falling-for-him’ came from Jerry. He just whistled it off. This was not helping my current dilemma in any way.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Jalissa Matlinger

"Turn your face to the sun..."

The morning sun shone through the windows, waking me up. That's the best way to wake up, you know. People have worked by the sun for millennia, and they did just fine without alarm clocks or wake-up calls.  

I started getting dressed as the rest of the Apollo campers got up. "Morning, guys!" 

"Mornin' 'lissa," most of them replied groggily. We aren't all morning people, I guess. Well, the campfire last night did run a bit late. I've always thrived on minimal sleep. Not like those Hypnos kids...

After about half an hour Salicity from Aphrodite cabin showed up to do inspections. She looked around at the (almost) clean space and strutted off to the next one without so much as a "hi."

Hudson, the newest member of the family, scratched his head. "Geez, are they all like that?" he asked. I shrugged. Aphrodite kids weren't known for being the most well-liked, but most of them could be decent people if they wanted to.

Yasmin grinned from her bunk. "Salicity's idea of fun is trying new makeup combos. Does that tell you anything?" My siblings and I laughed. I loved the Apollo family dynamic. We don't argue with each other often, and when we do it's usually over stupid stuff. We had a pretty solid roll this year, 17 campers in all. I loved each and every one of them and was honored to lead them each year.

"Alright guys, as fun as this conversation is, I'm starving," I said. We all headed toward the dining pavilion, chatting along the way. We sat down at our table and ate after scraping some of our food into the fire. I noticed a new guy at the Hephaestus table. I made a mental note to introduce myself later.

I checked the schedule: we had combat practice with Ares after breakfast. I groaned internally. Ares and Apollo don't exactly get along so well. Oh well. It's not our fault we've perfected long-range strategy that completely humiliates their close-combat techniques. 

"...and the shadows fall behind you."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Antoinette (Annie)

"Sunshine and Rainbows are the best medicine for a sad head!"

The satyr Dyrell was with invited me to join them.  I couldn’t help but to giggle!  He was kind for accepting me!  We spoke a bit while on our way, but Dyrell didn’t seem too excited.  When we got to the Pavilion, we split ways with a goodbye and commenced with the breakfast.  I got my usual, a fruit salad with toast and peanut butter.  I sat down and began to eat.  Immediately, I noticed a new person. He seemed confused and a bit scared.  He was sitting with the Hephaestus kids, so I assumed he must have been claimed the first moment he arrived.  I ate my breakfast hurriedly and walked over to the Hephaestus table.

“Hey there stranger,” I began to this boy, “I’m Antoinette, but most people call me Annie!”  I plopped myself on an empty seat.

“I noticed you were new and I wanted to greet you!”  I put up my hand for a shake.

“I hope you enjoy your stay here at Camp Half-Blood!  There are some weird stuff about it, but it’s mostly just loving on each other and furthering your powers.”  I grinned at him.

“I know what you’re going through, I’ve been through it.  Maybe you were lied to, maybe you were rejected, whatever the case, everyone can relate.  We have one of everyone here, but we all find a way to come through it.  It might seem like a lot now, but you’ll make it, trust me.”  I nudged his shoulder with my shoulder in a kind and fun way waiting for him to respond.  Everyone has had their share of rough patches, but we all find our way through.

-----------

•••» Salicity Carmike «•••

“Why do you need to say something?  Just dress to impress!!"

Eating breakfast this morning was pretty much a bore, until Bill showed up.  Bill was a weirdo who needed to just leave the camp.  His fashion sense was abhorrent, his face creeped everyone out, and the fact that he was a councilor made everything 10 times worse.  I heard him talking to Dry Wall and Charles.  He was saying something about how they would go well with each other. . .  NO absolutely not. . .  They might look a little cute, but I would not accept that.  His looks should be wasted on an Aphrodite child not. . . her. . .  I turned back to my door and began to mope.  Why don’t I ever get any of the good ones.  I looked back at them and, for a moment, I thought Charles was leaving!  But then Dry Wall had to open her ugly mouth and he sat back down.  Of course. . .  I got up from my spot and began to walk away.  I was so upset.  Maybe walking over by the strawberry field would calm me down a bit. . .

I was waking along the strawberry fields when I saw someone new.  At first I thought, ‘great, another new person. . .’ until I noticed he was a guy.  I wasn’t completely overwhelmed by him or anything, but he did have a bit of attraction.  But not much.  I walked over to get a better look at him.  He was walking off to the Pavilion for breakfast.  “I guess I’ll have to introduce myself to him whenever he’s done” I thought.  He needed to get the correct impression from me, or else he might think I was available.

Okay, so I might be available, but just maybe not to him. . .  I moped around bored out of my whits.  What was coming to me!

“I might love beauty, but the most beautiful people are those who are kind."
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:47 am

Sam

Today has been so confusing. I find out my parents lied to me. I was kidnapped by two guys I don’t even know. I’m surrounded by crazy people. The wheels in my head were going a thousad miles an hour. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. Then again the things started to make sense. As to why we kept on moving. Why I never met my real dad. There are still to many questions. I feel like my brain is over loading and I’m going to explode. Why? Why me? Why can’t this be a dream. I must be dreaming right. Right? I pinched myself. Nope not dreaming just having a really big nightmare that I may never wake up from no big deal. 

Then a girl came up to me“Hey there stranger, I’m Antoinette, but most people call me Annie!” She introduced as she plopped onto an empty seat next to me. I Barely had time to register what happened. What is going on here? 

“I noticed you were new and I wanted to greet you!”  she continued and the next thing I knew we were shaking hands. 

“Hi, I am sam. It’s nice to meet you annie? Is that what you said your name was? I replied

“I hope you enjoy your stay here at Camp Half-Blood!  There are some weird stuff about it, but it’s mostly just loving on each other and furthering your powers. I know what you’re going through, I’ve been through it.  Maybe you were lied to, maybe you were rejected, whatever the case, everyone can relate.  We have one of everyone here, but we all find a way to come through it.  It might seem like a lot now, but you’ll make it, trust me.” She said sweetly as she nudged my shoulder. 

I looked at her in astonishment. How could she know? Was she really who she said to be? “Thanks” I said after a while. I was still trying to process everything. So I guess that I should fit in pretty well since there are other people like me.

After a while it was time for us to move on to what was next, I guess. Everybody started getting up and my half siblings and I went down towards this arena. I got basic armor and we started whacking each other with swords. I started to see the mechanics of each move and counter move. Okay yeah I stunk at it but at least I was getting the basic principle. Hit the other person and don’t let them hit you. Maybe this wasn’t such a bad place after all. Except I kept on getting hit by the flat of my partners sword. Man I wish I was better than this. Today was going to be a long day. 
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:47 pm

[size=17]‹ ◊  McKenna Holloway  ◊ ›[/size]

A little magic might sound like fun, . .

After breakfast, it was sword fighting with the Ares kids.  They were always a handful.

“Alright everyone, line up!  If you’re new, go get yourself some armor that fits, if you’re not, you know what to do.”  Some people went to get some fitting armor while ms snazzy pants lectured us.

“Today we will be going over how to deflect your opponents moves. . . .”  For some reason, I always found this part of the day the most boring part.  At least I was sparring with someone I knew.  Once she told us to hack each other’s heads off, we began.  I was talking to Fred for a while, who is one of my siblings, while we sparred.  This was going to be a boring class, just dodging whacks.  Suddenly, out of no where, Judo, the Ares leader, started thwacking people in the face with water balloons.  Okay so maybe it wouldn’t be too bad today.  I picked up on of the unbroken ones, and hit Judo right in the face.  Everyone froze and I knew I was going to be dead.  He looked at me straight in the face and walked over to me.

I felt like I was going to die.  He lifted his sword and stopped in front of me.  Suddenly out of no where, he patted my shoulder.

“Kudos kid, most people are too scared to go up against me.  But I’m still going to pranks you.”  With that, everyone went back to sparring.  I was so dead.

. . . . But it can be deadly if you are not careful"

--------

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

"Even though there is a tidal wave. . .

Dyrell accepted me and I finished my breakfast with them.  When we were finished, I saw people heading down to fight.  I looked over at Dyrell.

“I’m going to head off to the sparring thing now, I guess.  You’re welcome to join walking with me!”  I got up and started my short hike.  When we arrived, Judo was already giving his lesson.  I waved at him and he acknowledged me.  We started fighting with each other.  Judo walked over to me and paired me with a new guy.  He wasn’t very good at fighting, though, because I kept hitting him with the but of my sword.  He started to get the hang of things, when a water balloon hit me square in the face.  I should have sensed it, but I was still groggy from this morning.  I got up and started to chuckle a bit until McKenna hit Judo.  I was so shocked I stood frozen in place.  Everything turned out fine, but that was still pretty crazy.

I looked at the new guy.  “Not bad kid!  The name’s Chris, and you are?”  (Insert dialog)

“Well, it’s nice to have a new person here!  I always enjoy new faces.  By the way, if you ever need help learning to use the swords you make, the Ares kids are pretty cool, but I’m a nice swordsman as well.”  I grinned at him.  I was actually having a lot of fun today.  I’ve already met a few people, now I just needed to see my friends and it would be the perfect day.  I couldn’t wait to ride Cliffs today, he’s my pegasus.  I always felt a little better on his back, but not much since it’s in the clouds.  I don’t have a fear of heights, just a fear of being shot out of the sky by Zeus.  My dad and Zeus have never really gotten along and I sometimes feel like the smallest outstep would make me toast, literally!

. . . .  the sun brings us a reason to hope again!”
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top