Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog.

+8
Hazza
King K
Moose
goCards
Beloved♡
Jəssıca
Ash
Mark
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Empty new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog.

Post by Jəssıca Thu May 07, 2015 5:42 pm

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. M7yge0
----

Salutations, members of Fandomtopia! I am Poti as you know, and this is my new blog “got lost in wonderland”!  I’m going for a normal yet magical theme, so the entire set up will be neoteric and tumbler based. Here you can find entries about my daily life and stuff I like!  Blog posts will be at least three times out of the week and some content I had from my previous blog will still be around.  No

----

GET TO KNOW ME:

My actual name is Ariel and in February I turned fifteen years old. I live down South of the U.S. and I was born in New York --- yes, a new-yorker! While I am a fan of many Western artists like One Direction, Taylor Swift, Vance Joy, etc., I adore K-POP (Korean pop). I also write, sing, and dance. The problem I have is that I possess so many talents, but I don't know where to start with life, honestly. Hopefully I will figure things out soon enough.

----

THINGS TO FIND ON "GOT LOST IN WONDERLAND":

• daily entry

• yeah,  i write a little.

• song of the day

• the more you know

• photography

• quote of the day

• reflection, buddy.

Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Empty Re: new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog.

Post by Hazza Thu May 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Awesome blog!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Empty Re: new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog.

Post by Jəssıca Thu May 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Thank you! 
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu May 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Neat! I can't wat to read more entries.  Superb blog ^^
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 pm

nice blog. : )
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Fri May 08, 2015 12:15 am

omg I'm a New Yorker too!!
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Wed May 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Thank you guys!  Razz

Last edited by Jəssıca on Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Empty entry one // thank you for reading!

Post by Jəssıca Wed May 13, 2015 5:54 pm

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. 2m2e3c6

----

Hello, Fandomtopia! I am back with my first blog entry! It's been nearly a week since I've introduced my newest blog with you all, my goodness! It has been a busy week. Recently I went away for a while because I was dealing with the loss of a friend and before I knew it, the end of the 2014-2015 school year was ending. And guess what? End of the course tests, which determine whether you demote or promote! Basically, all of this has been a ride... Though I wouldn't wish for anything different because this is life and I am thankful for what I have.

it could be more simple but ehh what can you do

I would like to say thank you to everyone who read the first post of my magnificent blog! There you can check out what will be featured so you won't be confused.  Smile  I don't know if I am good at blogging, but hopefully you can give me some feedback? Great, thanks!  Laughing

Today is Wednesday... I was going to say Tuesday because there are times I am clueless about the time I am living in. Anyway!  School, you know, the normal routine! Until the last class, which was Physical Education. I had a very mature conversation with my friend, Dericka. We talked about what we'll be planning to do with our lives once we graduate from high school, and an important topic was brought up. 

The Earthquake in Nepal. If you aren't aware of this, on the 25th of April, an earthquake struck in Nepal, a country around India, mostly. It killed over 8,000 people and a day ago, another earthquake occurred in that same country — sources say it was an aftershock of April's disaster and nearly 100 people are dead. As Derricka and I were talking, I remembered talking with my mother about this and she said that the United States are going to have to start building shelters and places of refuge for these events because in this age too many things are happening. Too many people are dying/ suffering of diseases, natural disasters, invasions and much more to come, unfortunately. As a country, we cannot sit back and let others perish, we have to do something. I do believe the US and other countries are trying their best, but, we have to do more than try. I'm not talking about the government only, either. People like you and me, your parents and other adults. We have to come to a solution and make changes. This is our world and let's make the best of it, for generations to come.

----

As you know, I have a strong passion for writing. I take months just to make sure the stories I write are worth reading. If you're interested, you can message me about me works and I can show you them. I'd really like some feedback on my stories.  Razz

----

Song of the Day: See You Again (from the Furious 7 Soundtrack)
Just in remembrance for Paul Walker.

----

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.

• Up until the early 1800's tomatoes were thought to be poisonous. A spicy tomato mixture became a health fad in the 30's. It was advertised as being a cure-all for everything. Today we know that tomatoes do contain antioxidants which are beneficial in preventing various cancers, heart disease and diseases of ageing. The high levels of vitamin C may also boost the immune system and help fight off ailments such as colds.

----

Poti's Photography

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Sweets10 new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Window10

----

Quote of the Day:

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. 

Mark Twain

----

reflection, buddy.

I think what's important in life is to keep a vision in mind of what you want to become. Without vision and knowledge, people perish spiritually and physically. To know what you want before the your moment arrives will make everything so much easier because you're all over the place, trying to find what you want. If so, you'll end in something you never wanted and you would just work to work, not to also enjoy life and be happy. Chase your dreams and focus on what you want in life. It will come to you.

Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Great blog!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Interesting blog! ^_^
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 7:34 pm

This is really good! Keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 pm

wonderful blog.
continue to do well..
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Wed May 13, 2015 9:36 pm

nice blog (:
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 4:00 am

this is such a 'kawaii' blog <3  Bunny #2 Hehe Koala new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. 3583273582

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat May 16, 2015 1:18 pm

this is an awesome blog poti <33
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Reading your entries reminds me,
to look where I have set my sights.
Toward things above...
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:41 am

I'm glad my entry encourages you this way! (:
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. Empty entry two // writing

Post by Jəssıca Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:55 pm

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. CtKQ0Hx

----
daily entry

Back again with my second blog entry! Once again, if you're reading this, thank you so much for tuning in and reading my blog. (: This summer has gone by so fast! It's only July, which means one more month until school starts for me. But from the beginning of June, I can say I had an awesome summer, and it's only going to get better! 

As some of you know, my mom owns a church and recently we raised money because a tree had fallen on it—good news! Earlier in the month of June, we raised just beyond the money we needed and got the tree off! Hooray! :DD Later this year, we hope to get the church ready for future services. I'm very excited for what is to come this year...

----
yeah, i write a little.

Summertime means free time! More free time means more ideas and more writing! Recently I've gotten a few things up my sleeve and made them into stories, I am becoming more active as a writer—something I am happy about. As I've said before, if you're interested in my works, please message me if you want additional information on where you can read them and such. Plus! I've made a writing blog on Tumblr!   OOOO: SQQUUUEEEEE You can follow me there as apollonicia.

----
song of the day

DOPE by Bangtan Boys.

----
the more you know

The dot on top of 'i' and 'j' is called 'tittle'.

----
poti's photography

new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. 11356888_728780380565464_1365828684_n new stuff. ›› got lost in wonderland. ›› the blog. 11380188_1602562046672872_1404532598_n
----
quote of the day

“If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.” ― Andy Rooney

----
reflection, buddy

One thing I've always heard people say is, things were better as being a child, because you were innocent and you didn't know much. While that still applies in today's society, being unaware or innocent as an adult (old or young) can be the worst thing you could do to yourself. Even though there are some terrible things in this world, there are stuff you do need to know in order to survive. So learn. Study. And accomplish.

Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:27 am

Awesome entry!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:47 pm

wow
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:33 am

I really like your blog , Poti!
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 am

This is a brilliant blog (:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:56 pm

very nice blog!
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Your blog is very interesting! c:
btw i followed you back (codenameyou) SO CUTE LIEK HOWWW??
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:39 am

Lush <3
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next