Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hp Songs

4 posters

Go down

My Hp Songs Empty My Hp Songs

Post by andromeda Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:06 pm

idk where this'd go, but ive been changing songs to be relevant to HP characters, so here goes:
Fred+George Weasley- Black Magic
All the girls from the Alley knocking at our door, Love our WonderWitch products and they want more.

Is your Crush Harry Potter? Doesn't love you, but you love him? Here's the answer, come and get it, for 5 galleons. HEY!
Full of Honey, just to make him sweet, crystal ballin- so he'll avoid trelawney. Quickly you girls, just come and get it, while it's still half price!
Pour the potion in a gillywater and repeat after me, say
Take a sip on my gillywater, i made it myself. For a homemade Gillywater, one drop should taste real good. Then he'll belong to you, girls you know its true, and its down to the Weasleys (down to the weasleys)
Take a sip on my gillywater, one taste it is divine, casts a spell that can't be broken, that makes your heart want mine, Then he'll belong to you, just remember that it was only 5 galleons (and thats half price)
If you're looking for Mr.Potter, our love potion will help you on your way. Here's the answer, so come and get it, except ginny
  Pour the potion in a gillywater and repeat after me, say 
ake a sip on my gillywater, i made it myself. For a homemade Gillywater, one drop should taste real good. Then he'll belong to you, girls you know its true, and its down to the Weasleys (down to the weasleys)
Take a sip on my gillywater, one taste it is divine, casts a spell that can't be broken, that makes your heart want mine, Then he'll belong to you, just remember that it was only 5 galleons (and thats half price)
  All the girls from the Alley knocking at our door, Love our WonderWitch products and they want more.  

Take a sip on my gillywater, i made it myself. For a homemade Gillywater, one drop should taste real good. Then he'll belong to you, girls you know its true, and its down to the Weasleys (down to the weasleys)
HEY (x8)
5 Galleonsssssss
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

My Hp Songs Empty Re: My Hp Songs

Post by andromeda Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Voldemort- Taio Cruz Dynamite
 throw my wand up in the air sometimes, sayin eh oh, where'd my nose go? I wanna make the sky green tonight, sayin eh oh, where'd dumbledore go?
i came to kill,kill,kill,kill. i wave my wand cuz' thats my plans plans plans plans. i brought my killing spell spell spell spell. Give me some space or fall to the ground 
Yeah yeah
cuz i go bang and bang and bang,and the sky it turns green
YEAH!
   throw my wand up in the air sometimes, sayin eh oh, where'd my nose go? I wanna make the sky green tonight, sayin eh oh, where'd dumbledore go? 
so im gone kill people. im gone go all night, i'll light the sky up, cuz its my dynamite. Bella i told you one, lucius i told you twice, leave the sky, cuz its my dynamite.
i came to kill kill AVADA KEDAVRA. get out the way of me and my blud blud blud blud.im in the light cuz of what i do do do do. so i'm gone kill you you you you.
 yeah yeah
  cuz i go bang and bang and bang,and the sky it turns green 

so im gone kill people. im gone go all night, i'll light the sky up, cuz its my dynamite. Bella i told you one, lucius i told you twice, leave the sky, cuz its my dynamite.
 I'm gonna kill it all,
I, I'm gonna be the last one standing.
Higher over all,
I, I'm gonna be the last one ruling.
Cause I, I, I believe it,
And I, I, I I just want to live..
i dont want to die...
I'm gonna put my wand in the air!
wands, wands in the air!
and i'll catch my nose in the air!

i throw my wand up in the air sometimes, sayin eh oh, where'd my nose go? I wanna make the sky green tonight, sayin eh oh, where'd dumbledore go?
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

My Hp Songs Empty Re: My Hp Songs

Post by Savanah Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:36 pm

These are soo great and funny xD
Savanah