Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW]

+3
MerryMadelyne❤
Sadie♡
Llamabeans♥
7 posters

Go down

"What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW] Empty "What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi everyone. So, in the spirit of Christmas, i wanted to do a little contest just for Christmas. 
The contest is What Christmas Means to Me. You will write a paragraph/essay on what the holidays means to you. You are allowed only one entry. You can pm your entry to me. 
--
Prizes:
1st place.- A bear code for the Salted Caramel Cub
2nd place- 5,000 bearbills
3rd place- 2,000 bearbills
--
The contest will be over on the 20th and announced on the 21st.
--
I also would like to apologize that these prizes aren't the best. I can't wait for your entries and if you have any questions feel free to ask me! Thanks and good luck! <3

Last edited by JingleBellJay❄ on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

"What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW] Empty Re: "What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW]

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 pm

- reserved-

Awesome contest by the way... it's super sweet <3
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

"What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW] Empty Re: "What Christmas Means to Me.." Contest c: [WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW]

Post by Admin Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:25 am

this is such an amazing contest idea Jay!<33
i'll pm you my entry when i can! :3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:17 pm

This is a great idea Jay <333

Christmas means spending time with my family and seeing everyone really happy <333

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamabeans♥ Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Reserved c:
Llamabeans♥
Llamabeans♥
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 12
Tickets 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Yay. I can't wait for your entries!! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 pm

^ me either <3
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:31 pm

i got your entry maria, thanks xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 pm

sending ma entry tomorrow<3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by MerryMadelyne❤ Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:16 pm

I'll be entering. Wonderful idea too xxx <3
MerryMadelyne❤
MerryMadelyne❤
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 41
Tickets 35

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:09 am

To me, Christmas means love, happiness friends and family,
it also means jesus and the birth, people forget so it means more to us!
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by ballet Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:53 am

thanks for hosting this contest I sent in my entry
via pm <3 Smile

ballet
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 52
Tickets 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Thank you everyone for your entries xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Good luck guys♥
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by ѕυммєя♥ Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:41 pm

What Christmas means to me?

I mean, I honestly don't know. As a person who has a ruff life and being a single child, it's just difficult. I would say family, friends, etc. But I don't have anyone. I don't like to be close to people, they just end up leaving me. But I guess for general, Christmas is mainly about what you cherish what you have left. It isn't all about gifts, you don't need to tell people what you want or need, I honestly think you should earn it. It's great to give though. Cherishing what you have is a blessing. You never know what you have until it's gone, I've learned that lesson pretty hard VERY OFTEN in my life. Happiness is also the key to Christmas to me. If I can't make my own self happy, no one will. "Just move on and stay away from the past. That's why it's called the past. You learn from it."

Just to wrap it up (see what I did there? Lol I'm so lame), Christmas means cherishing your life and what you have left, and having happiness.
ѕυммєя♥
ѕυммєя♥
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 26
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 am

Thank you for your entry xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down