Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Describe the member above you with a gif!
Yesterday at 12:03 am by Hazza

» Random GIF Thread :D
Yesterday at 12:01 am by Hazza

» What are you listening to? ♫
Yesterday at 12:00 am by Hazza

» What are you wearing?
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 pm by Hazza

» Post before a member of the Flab 4 posts (Miranda, Gabby, Faye, Camryn)
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:36 pm by Hazza

» The Kpop Club
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm by Beloved♥

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by gabs

» Official October Poll
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by gabs

» Taylor Swift Updates
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 pm by Savanah

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

chloe, Hazza, Stacy<3

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza
 
gabs
 
Beloved♥
 
Ren
 

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

21% 21% [ 6 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
14% 14% [ 4 ]
21% 21% [ 6 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
10% 10% [ 3 ]
14% 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 575 registered users
The newest registered user is zoe.

Our users have posted a total of 286724 messages in 5017 subjects

Things that you want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things that you want?

Post by meghan on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:44 am

I saw a thread like this on another forum and thought it was cool, aha.
What things do you want? (it can be for an upcoming birthday, holiday, or just in general!)
(also doesn't need to be items - it can be things like getting a good grade on a test!)

right now I really want more sweaters and a macbook pro (a girl can dream Crying )
avatar
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-11-29
Posts : 8654
Tickets : 9002
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Anika on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 am

This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
avatar
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Join date : 2012-10-15
Posts : 991
Tickets : 13006
Location : London
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by meghan on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Anika wrote:This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
oo good luck with your uni applications!
I need to apply soon but I'm so lazy and the process is so confusing to me, especially after being out of school for a few years ;~;
avatar
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-11-29
Posts : 8654
Tickets : 9002
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Beloved♥ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:25 pm

meghan wrote:I saw a thread like this on another forum and thought it was cool, aha.
What things do you want? (it can be for an upcoming birthday, holiday, or just in general!)
(also doesn't need to be items - it can be things like getting a good grade on a test!)

right now I really want more sweaters and a macbook pro (a girl can dream Crying )
SAME

_________________
credit to the wonderful cammy!

credit to stacy ♥
"Don't let others tell you what you can't do. 
Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. 
If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, 
you can achieve what you never thought possible!"
- scv '17
avatar
Beloved♥
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Join date : 2013-12-15
Posts : 3255
Tickets : 2058
Location : In God's heart ♥
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Anika on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:18 am

meghan wrote:
Anika wrote:This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
oo good luck with your uni applications!
I need to apply soon but I'm so lazy and the process is so confusing to me, especially after being out of school for a few years ;~;

Ahh thank you!! Yeah, the process over here is pretty straight-forward but the application form on the other hand... LOL. It's really stressful but I've nearly finished. I just have to pick my 5 choices, which is basically the worst part bc I can't decide! Razz Anyway, good luck to you as well. :DD What do you intend on studying at uni?
avatar
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Join date : 2012-10-15
Posts : 991
Tickets : 13006
Location : London
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by meghan on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am

Anika wrote:
meghan wrote:
Anika wrote:This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
oo good luck with your uni applications!
I need to apply soon but I'm so lazy and the process is so confusing to me, especially after being out of school for a few years ;~;

Ahh thank you!! Yeah, the process over here is pretty straight-forward but the application form on the other hand... LOL. It's really stressful but I've nearly finished. I just have to pick my 5 choices, which is basically the worst part bc I can't decide! Razz Anyway, good luck to you as well. :DD What do you intend on studying at uni?
right now I'm planning on studying graphic design :3
avatar
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-11-29
Posts : 8654
Tickets : 9002
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Marilyn on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 am

i'm working on my Christmas list and this is what I want so far:

- Ari by Ariana Grande perfume set
- gift cards
- mermaid tail blanket
- fuzzy socks (preferably from American eagle)
- bath and body works shower gels
- clarisonic mia 
- Adidas trefoil hoodie
- purple Ivory Ella long sleeve shirt
- fair isle pajamas/onesie
- burgandy knit infinity scarf




more tba Razz


Last edited by Marilyn on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Join date : 2013-10-13
Posts : 938
Tickets : 1521
Location : honeymoon ave
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by gabs on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:35 am

These are some of the things I want for Christmas:
-Twenty One Pilots Blurryface record
-Rose print Vans
-Anime figures
-Supernatural pop vinyls
-Amazon and Hot Topic gift cards
-Black bomber jacket
-Twenty One Pilots hoodie

That's all but there will probably be more lol.


Last edited by Gabby on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
 
 
there is not a cloud because of you,
the world feels different to me.
avatar
gabs
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-02-19
Posts : 8775
Tickets : 4284
Location : on melancholy hill
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Hazza on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 am

Making this a birthday and Christmas wishlist
so here we go:

-Band merch (My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Green Day, or any other bands that I like that I don't have a shirt of)
-New Green Day album
-Concert tickets (I know who I'm seeing next year, but it'll be great to see more other times)
-More 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction stuff because I'm trash

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Join date : 2013-08-20
Posts : 85709
Tickets : 79297
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by chloe on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:32 pm

okay guysss here's mine! Very Happy keep in mind that some of these things are extremely expensive, so some are down the road goals as well (:

- van cleef & arpels sweet alhambra bracelet (to match my necklace eeep Very Happy)
- cartier love bracelet (to match my ringggg)
- a car (currently i cannot even drive, but when i can drive, obviously i would like something to drive with -- in LA you haaave to drive everywhere, so a car is a must)
- more dorm room furniture
- giant teddy bear like the ones on tumblr and twitter (where i'd store it i have no idea but i just want it looool)
- mermaid tail blanket (like what marilyn said -- i saw one in person and now i want one sooo bad)
- b&b works or gap body lotions, gels, etc.
- new clothes & shoes

probably more but i'm drawing a blank rn Razz

_________________


credit to stacy for my set | credit to stacy for my button ♥
avatar
chloe
Admin Chloe
Admin Chloe

Join date : 2014-06-25
Posts : 18345
Tickets : 14002
Location : in the stars
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Selena on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:42 am

-Concert tickets to see Selena Gomez
-Clothes
-Ray Ban Sunglasses
-iPhone 7
-Makeup

avatar
Selena
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Join date : 2016-07-02
Posts : 83
Tickets : 93
Location :
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum