Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your long term goals for the future?

+3
Stefanie
Marilyn
Anika
7 posters

Go down

What are your long term goals for the future? Empty What are your long term goals for the future?

Post by Anika Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm

I know this thread has been done in the past but I'm pretty sure some people's goals will have changed since the last thread. It would be really interesting to hear everyone's aspirations for the future.  Bunny #2

It'd also be cool to hear where you all see yourself in 10 years! Very Happy 

*I'll post mine later bc I need to sleep lol*
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

What are your long term goals for the future? Empty Re: What are your long term goals for the future?

Post by Hazza Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:43 pm

To become a teacher mostly and of course meet at least one celebrity, go in the first row at a concert, that kind of thing.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

What are your long term goals for the future? Empty Re: What are your long term goals for the future?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:14 am

-buy a macbook pro
-start college
-finish my general classes at that college and transfer for my bachelor's in graphic design
-get a better job that I like more
-move out!!!
-get a small but comfortable apartment that hopefully allows pets?? bc I want a cat so badly but my mom's allergic :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Those are great ambitions to have guys! I hope those come true for you both. Very Happy

Mine are:

- I want to do online courses in physics and Spanish.*separately* Just as prep for my course plus I haven't done physics in a year sooo*

- Get into uni to study chemical engineering.

- Graduate with a first in my degree. (Well, we'll have to see on this one Laughing )

- Learn a language as part of my degree. I would love to learn Spanish. I loved it during school and I should have taken it in college but I was stupid and didn't haha.

- Be hired by an international engineering company.  :DD A little early to be thinking about this! 

- Go travelling. Razz
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:30 pm

-Go to art school or go to medical school
-Move to a small town along the beach in either Florida, Texas, or California
-Actually graduate from college
-Learn several languages including Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, and Greek
-Travel to places such as Tokyo, Athens, Rome, and Seoul
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:45 pm

My long term goals are:

to become an RN
get a dog
find the love of my life
move to or at least get a beach house in my happiest place on earth (Lewes).
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Anika wrote:Those are great ambitions to have guys! I hope those come true for you both. Very Happy

Mine are:

- I want to do online courses in physics and Spanish.*separately* Just as prep for my course plus I haven't done physics in a year sooo*

- Get into uni to study chemical engineering.

- Graduate with a first in my degree. (Well, we'll have to see on this one Laughing )

- Learn a language as part of my degree. I would love to learn Spanish. I loved it during school and I should have taken it in college but I was stupid and didn't haha.

- Be hired by an international engineering company.  :DD A little early to be thinking about this! 

- Go travelling. Razz
oo I wanna take Spanish too Very Happy
I used to take it in high school but I only had 3 years of it :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 am

Gabby: Wow, that's a lot of languages! I can imagine that learning all those languages would be hugely beneficial for when you go travelling in the future. Very Happy

Marilyn: That's really cool that you want to become a nurse. *it is nurse right bc I didn't know what RN was so I googled it?*. 

Meghan: Ahh, someone else who feels my pain. Is it not possible to take it once you go to college or at uni?  Very Happy 

Yeah, I took it from year 7 to year 11 so for about 4 years. I didn't take it into college because it was reallllllly badly taught and I remember most of the time we had supply teachers bc our Spanish teachers kept leaving lool. Laughing
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanie Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:26 am

- finish college
- get a job
- buy my own house
- get a dog and a cat
- learn new languages
- travel
- find my soulmate
- get married
- have kids
- grow old with my soulmate
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 am

meghan wrote:-buy a macbook pro
-start college
-finish my general classes at that college and transfer for my bachelor's in graphic design
-get a better job that I like more
-move out!!!
-get a small but comfortable apartment that hopefully allows pets?? bc I want a cat so badly but my mom's allergic :c
this thread is ages old by now but I just realized I can cross off the first two items on my list.. progress? lol

my new list is still pretty similar but I changed my mind a little bit about school
-maintain at least a 3.5 GPA during my first semester of college (I'd really like a 4.0 but I want to be realistic at the same time and not pressure myself too much)
-graduate in ~2 years (life happens sometimes and you can't always avoid it - hopefully everything will be fine though!)
-get a better paying job that I enjoy more (hopefully something in web design?)
-move out either on my own or with a roommate (leaning more towards the roommate option but we'll see)
-I still want a cat too lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Hazza wrote:To become a teacher mostly and of course meet at least one celebrity, go in the first row at a concert, that kind of thing.
I haven't accomplished any of these yet, but I want to add more.

-Learn ASL 
-Meet my gf again
-Do well in college 
-Meet new friends at college
-Go to London or Europe in general
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 am

Gabby wrote:-Go to art school or go to medical school
-Move to a small town along the beach in either Florida, Texas, or California
-Actually graduate from college
-Learn several languages including Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, and Greek
-Travel to places such as Tokyo, Athens, Rome, and Seoul

my list hasn't really changed, but i'm set on going to art school and i'm actually learning mandarin right now c:
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:38 pm

-Successfully matriculate into medical school to become a doctor c:
-Finish college with an Honors degree and hopefully the 4.0 GPA that I've maintained over the many years of my schooling 
-Continue growing upon my hobbies and passions (ex: successfully complete my minor in Music during college with my piano and flute studies) 
-Become trilingual by being fluent in Spanish (currently taking courses at college) 

And some of my bucket list goals include the following:

-Release a classical piano album featuring my own compositions

I'll edit with more goals later. Lovely thread!
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:39 pm

be a successful singer
have my own clothing and makeup line
just generally have nice & supportive friends to help me stay motivated
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down