Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

+7
Britney
andromeda
gabby
Faye
Sami
Helaine
Anika
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter! Empty Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:34 pm

As you may have known before, we have been changing this forum around as it's becoming more of an entertainment forum. Because of that we would love to have people on here to become a reporter. You can be one for all kinds of categories from music to current world news. You also don't have to report for one category, if you want to report for more than one then you can! 

Here are some categories you can pick from (but if one you want to do isn't listed here, you can ask about it):
-Music
-Movies
-TV Shows
-Current world news
-Politics
-Cooking
-Celebrities
-Fashion
-Books
-Gaming
-Youtube

Fill out this simple form:
FT Username:
Do you want to become a reporter?:
What categories are you interested in?:
Will you be active?:
Other:

If you have any questions please ask me or Beloved. For right now we are going to accept as many members as possible, but we will let you know if there's a limit of many we're accepting later on. We want to see how many are interested first.

After you are accepted please click on this topic to have your reporter badge made.

The maximum amount of categories you can have is 4. Minimum is 1.
Please also list in order what categories you want the most as some categories could have more than others and we may have to transfer people.

Last edited by Hazza on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter! Empty Re: Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

Post by Anika Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:24 pm

FT Username: Anika
Do you want to become a reporter?: Yes
What categories are you interested in?: Politics and current world news. Smile 
Are you a current member of the newspaper team?: No. 
Will you be active?: Yes.
Other: Nothing for now. Very Happy 
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter! Empty Re: Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Thank you Anika Very Happy
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:32 pm

No problem! Smile
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Updated: Added Fashion as a category (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 pm

FT Username: Sami
Do you want to become a reporter?: Yes c:
What categories are you interested in?: Books, Movies, Music
Are you a current member of the newspaper team?: No :c
Will you be active?: Yes!
Other: I know I look so boring right now but soon I'll update my profile haha !! xD
Sami
Sami

Reputation 0
Posts 7
Tickets 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:06 am

FT Username: Faye
Do you want to become a reporter?: Of course!
What categories are you interested in?: Music, Movies, TV Shows, Current World News, Politics
Are you a current member of the newspaper team?: No, but I have been in the past!
Will you be active?: Yes  Very Happy
Other: Thank you!
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Updated my post. Please read the text at the very bottom.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:27 pm

FT Username: Gabby
What categories are you interested in?: Music, movies, and books
Are you a current member of the newspaper team?: No
Will you be active?: Yes
Other: Nope~!
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Thank you Gabby Very Happy

Faye: The maximum is 4 now so can you either narrow it down or list them in order of how much you rather do them. It would be great if you could do that, thanks!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey, sorry for the late reply!  Very Happy
My categories in order of preference would be current world news, politics, movies and TV shows. Thank you so much! <3
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Thank you Faye and no worries.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:55 am

FT Username: Shazza
Do you want to become a reporter?: Yes please c:
What categories are you interested in?: Mainly World News and Politics and Music, but all(excepting -Cooking
-Celebrities
-Fashion and sports!)
Are you a current member of the newspaper team?: Sadly, no
Will you be active?: I will try my very best!
Other: Thank you!
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:11 am

Thank you Very Happy
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:17 am

Hazza wrote:Thank you Very Happy
No problem! If i do politics, do you think it would be good if i focused on British politics as that's where i am, to add a little variety to things? If not, that's okay c:
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Shazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:Thank you Very Happy
No problem! If i do politics, do you think it would be good if i focused on British politics as that's where i am, to add a little variety to things? If not, that's okay c:
Yeah that's totally fine. I know that there's other countries on here so that would come in handy.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 pm

There's still a lot of categories that you can sign up for.

Here are some categories that has nobody:
Cooking
Celebrities
Fashion
Gaming
Youtube
Social Media News
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:43 pm

This is going to start soon so if you want to be a reporter please fill out the form asap! Even when it starts, you can still join the team at any time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:58 am

FT Username: Britney
What categories are you interested in?:
- TV Shows
- Cooking
- Movies
Are you a current member of the newspaper team?: no
Will you be active?: most likely
Other:
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:00 am

Welcome to the team! Added.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:13 am

FT Username: meghan
Do you want to become a reporter?: yeah Very Happy
What categories are you interested in?: books, movies, music, youtube
Will you be active?: yup
Other: oooooooooooohh isn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:17 am

Welcome to the team! Added.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 pm

We need lots more members! If possible, participate in a category that has nobody in it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next