Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

5 posters

Go down

Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Empty Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:26 pm

They made this song for the new fifty shades of grey movie in 2017.

Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Tumblr_ohwhinykLU1rk3uipo1_540

You can listen to the song here: http://dopefile.pk/o8p0s2klrixj

What do you guys think of this? I love it and I never saw this collaboration coming, but it's great.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Empty Re: Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

Post by Marilyn Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:20 pm

I'm shook. I never thought these two would ever collab, but they did and it's good!
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Empty Re: Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik: "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

Post by Savanah Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:01 pm

OMG I love it! It's so nice to see Taylor doing a collab! Thanks for sharing! <3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 am

i was literally just minding my own business.. i feel so attACKED that she would just drop this out of nowhere.. 2016 is saved at last!

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Totally didn't expect this collab but I love it! It works so well! Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 am

This is one of the best collabs ever. It tops my favourite songs for 2016. Unless they secretly release another one which I will then die in deciding which one.
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down