Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait...

2 posters

Go down

Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait... Empty Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait...

Post by andromeda Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:03 am

Top o' the mornin' to ya, laddies!
(if you get this youtuber reference, let's be friends!)

So, i was watching Pewdiepie's clickbait video, and i think it's fake. Does anybody agree? He's already at 51 million subs and no action has been taken.

Furthermore, a lot of my friends say they've stopped or unsubscribed so he would keep his channel.

Nobody is going to go back and binge watch all your videos, Felix, because you said that.

What do you guys think?
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait... Empty Re: Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait...

Post by Anika Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:15 am

I'm pretty sure he said it was a joke though that he was going to delete his main channel once he hit 50M...? He deleted his side channel, though. 

I don't really watch him anymore because I find him irritating! xD
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait... Empty Re: Pewdiepie 50 million subscriber clickbait...

Post by andromeda Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:16 am

Anika wrote:I'm pretty sure he said it was a joke though that he was going to delete his main channel once he hit 50M...? He deleted his side channel, though. 

I don't really watch him anymore because I find him irritating! xD
aw haha! i never watched him anyway, it was just on my reccomended because i watch other gamers
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:18 am

Yeah, fair enough! I watched the click-bait video, too.. Or well I got my brother to bc I can't stand Pewdiepie anymore! Laughing
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:20 am

Anika wrote:Yeah, fair enough! I watched the click-bait video, too.. Or well I got my brother to bc I can't stand Pewdiepie anymore! Laughing
Laughing my friend told me about it. My feed is FULL of awful youtubers just because of colabs and things, i hate it
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down