Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :)

2 posters

Go down

Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :) Empty Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :)

Post by Anika Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Fendi Spring 2017:

Bella and Gigi Hadid star in this pastel euphoria of an ad campaign. This is also Bella Hadid's first Fendi gig and it just looks so awesome. The models were photographed by the brand's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld, for the SS17 campaign.

To be snapped by Karl Lagerfeld is not only a privilege, but a "rite of passage" for any sort of upcoming model. His seal of approval is what has helped careers like Kendall Jenner’s launch off into new directions and it's no doubt that this shoot will help bump Bella Hadid's career to be just as dazzling as her sister's. 

The colour for this campaign is pretty mute and floral. It has a very romantic vibe.. It's a very stark contrast to the previous spring campaign of Fendi's which was more in-your-face with fierce makeup and hues of blue, rather than pink. I first saw this campaign on my instagram and was amazed, because they look so beautiful. Very Happy These aren't really clothes you see the Hadid sisters model, usually, so it's cool to see them try something new. Razz 

Here are the pics from the campaign:

OPEN!:

What do you guys think? I don't expect anyone to be an expert on fashion, as I'm certainly not one myself! Just some views and opinions would be cool.
Thanks for reading Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :) Empty Re: Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :)

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 pm

First of all, I don't know anything whatsoever about these girls nor about this kind of fashion. Razz It's something new I've encountered!  They look dazzling~

For me that fashion is not my style. I'm more aware of fashion styles of Korean fashion though  Very Happy
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :) Empty Re: Fendi SS17 Ad Campaign: Bella Hadid X Gigi Hadid - Article :)

Post by Anika Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 am

Beloved: I totally understand that! Very Happy I'm not familiar with Korean fashion so much but I'll definitely look it up, because it looks pretty awesome, from what I've seen. Razz
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down