Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Little Liars: Final Season

3 posters

Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Final Season Empty Pretty Little Liars: Final Season

Post by Helaine Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:06 pm

AHVNACAFJEOANDASMSCDIGIG

This Tuesday, April 18, 2017.....Pretty Little Liars is BACK for its final season!

I have really mixed feelings...I'm extremely excited to the point I can't wait, but I'm also incredibly sad because this is my absolute favorite show and I don't want to see it go. Although, the liars keep saying this is "the end of PLL as we know it" and keep hinting that the show will continue in some form, whether that be in a movie or a separate show. However, one thing that has been revealed is if that happens, the full cast won't be there (there will be some people missing). I definitely think the show will continue in some sense given all of the speculation that's been going on. Plus, if the well hasn't run dry, why stop a good thing? In the actors', producers', directors', writers' (etc) cases, fans still want more and that means more money for them. If the audience was tired of it, that would be one thing, but why would they just stop something that can earn them so much more? That's a main reason I think it will be continuing.

Anyways....in honor of this being the last season I have proposed a few questions for everyone to answer Very Happy :

Which character are you most like on the show?:
Who is your favorite character?:
Who is your favorite actor/actress on the show?:
Who do you think killed Charlotte?:
Who do you think is A.D.?
Any theories?:
Extra (if you want to add anything):

Here is mine:
Which character are you most like on the show?: I'm probably a 50-50 mix between Spencer and Aria. I look the most like Aria, but I think and act like Spencer. Aria is my outer shell and Spencer is my brain, instincts, intellect, etc. However, some of Aria's impulses (as well as flaws) are impulses I share.
Who is your favorite actor/actress on the show?: Troian Bellisario
Who do you think killed Charlotte?: Honestly this is one question I have NO idea! What do you think???
Who do you think is A.D.?: I have two ideas: 1) It's one of the Liar's parents. Marlene King revealed we met this person in the very first episode and this reveal will be devastating. I don't think it will actually be one of the liars, as they have all been attacked in some form, and it doesn't seem fake. But I think it would still be devastating for one of them to realize one of their parents were tormenting them this entire time. My money is on Byron Montgomery, but honestly it could be any of the parents (Ella Montgomery, Pam Fields, Ashley Marin, Veronica Hastings, Mr. Hastings (sorry, I can't remember his name right now) or Kenneth DiLaurentis -- if I missed anyone, feel free to include them, I just took out the dead members, aka Jessica) or 2) Spencer has a twin and she is A.D. I will expand on this in the theory section below!
Any theories?: I think Spencer might have a twin. I've watched many theories about this on youtube and they make a lot of sense. It reveals clues we might have not picked up and they all hint toward a double identity in a sense. For example, no one on the show wears clothes twice (in meaning on different days: bc Ali wears the yellow shirt multiple times, but it's all relating to that same day, not on different days), however, Spencer does. And it's not from different seasons, it's between episodes. On one episode she wears a pink argyle sweater and then in an episode or two later, she wears the same sweater. To make things even weirder....she was wearing a different outfit to begin with on that second day, yet a few hours later was wearing the sweater. Why would you change into something you wore all but two days ago? One more thing is on the initial night that Ali was "killed" Spencer was seen wearing a big, square necklace, as she returned to her friends saying she couldn't find Ali and she heard a scream. However, when it flashes back to that night (from different seasons I believe), she is seen talking to Ali while holding a shovel and in this scene, that necklace is now a giant circle, not a square. Either this is a wardrobe malfunction or it means something. And when have there been any errors in PLL? Everything means everything!! Ok, my final point (although I have a ton more, I suggest you go watch the videos!!), when Hanna dreams of seeing Spencer during her captivity, Spencer doesn't have bangs, yet at this time in the show, she actually does. Either Hanna was dreaming of a past Spencer, or this wasn't actually Spencer, but rather her twin. And who dreams of someone looking how they used to? Everytime I dream, I dream of the current version of that person, maybe doing something from the past, but they look the way they did the last time I saw them, not from a younger age. Continuing, Hanna reveals to Spencer how she told A.D. she killed Charlotte and Spencer replied something along the lines of "you told the truth right???" Well, Spencer knew Hanna didn't kill Charlotte because all the girls were there when Hanna decided to go along with the plan. So why would she ask this in her dream?? It doesn't make sense. Hanna basically said she lied and after that, Spencer tried to find a way to set Hanna free and A.D. no longer believed Hanna did it in real life...coincidence? Maybe Spencer's twin is A.D. and that dream was not a dream, but a reality (just as it was when Hanna "dreamed" about Ali that night in the hospital, but really it was Ali) and A.D. realized Hanna was innocent so she was willing to let her go. Why at the exact moment of a dream, would A.D. no longer believe Hanna killed Charlotte if he/she was convinced otherwise? Unless as I said before, Spencer's twin is A.D. and that wasn't a dream, thereby revealing the truth. There's so many more points but you guys should go on youtube and type in Spencer's twin is A.D. theories. They are really fascinating!!!!
Extra (if you want to add anything): Just go watch the videos!!

Remember to tune in on Tuesday, April 18, for the premiere of the final season!!!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Final Season Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars: Final Season

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I can't wait for this show to come back! It's only a few days away and I can't believe it!

Which character are you most like on the show?: I would probably say either Aria or Spencer. I can be smart like Spencer, but I am definitely small and have a great sense of fashion like Aria.
Who is your favorite character?: Aria Montgomery
Who is your favorite actor/actress on the show?: Lucy Hale
Who do you think killed Charlotte?: I have no idea! I don't see any of the liars doing that so it could be a parent or someone that was around a lot before and then hasn't really returned (such as Wren or Leslie for an example).
Who do you think is A.D.? I remember someone posted a picture of how Mona had a name tag with something that came out to be A.D. although I think Mona is done being A and torturing the girls as she is now helping them. Other than that, I really don't know.
Any theories?: Someone having a twin like you said is definitely a theory. I always feel like the Hastings and the DiLaurentis's family always have a sibling that we learn about later on.
Extra (if you want to add anything): Nope, but can't wait as this is my favorite show, but I also can't believe it's ending as well
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:01 am

Which character are you most like on the show?:
I personally am a mix between Spencer and Aria and a little bit of Emily. I have a love and passion for reading and photography like Aria but I'm tall and smart like Spencer. I am also the slightest bit like Emily in her style and love for sports. I believe that most people have a little bit of each of them.
Who is your favourite character?:
Aria Montgomery. She has an amazing sense of style and I love how her story line is different than that of a typical tv show.
Who is your favourite actor/actress on the show?:
Lucy Hale and Ian Harding
Who do you think killed Charlotte?:
I'm honestly not sure who killed Charlotte. I'm not even certain if she's dead. I have this weird theory that maybe Mary Drake killed her as well as Jessica that way she could finally make her reappearance in Rosewood without it looking too odd. It also took out the two people who really knew who she was. Is is possible that her and Jason are working together.
Who do you think is A.D.?
Jason Dilaurentis. He is often missing from the show and he made connections with Hanna's mum, Aria as well as the liars. Plus is out of the loop with his sisters and he is the only original left from the N.A.T group in season 1, all the others ended up dead but they all had connections with the girls. As well he was was in the pilot episode (although he was a different actor) and he appears in the flashbacks of 'that night'. It also means that he isn't genetically a half-sibling of Spencer anymore but there is so many secrets in the Dilaurentis/Hastings/Drake family that I believe theres more to there family than has been shown. He's been made into a vital character throughout the show and he has forever been spying on the girls or getting intel somehow. 
Any theories?:
I've had a lot of theories over the series but too many to be written down. c:
Extra (if you want to add anything):
I hope all the ships (o.g) end up back together, married and with children in the final episode (Ezria, Spoby, Haleb, Emison) 
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 pm

@Britney omg yesss w the married & children wish!!! I'd love to see that!  And those are some really interesting theories! I've actually thought Charlotte might not be dead and also if she is, that Mary killed her in order to make a reappearance as well. And I've thought Jason for A.D. too! But I love him to much to go there hahaha! Razz I'd be SO sad if it was him.

@Hazza you're so right, the Hastings and DiLaurentis's always seem to have extra family we don't quite know about. It seems like we share a lot of the same theories!!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Moved this to the TV Shows section as it goes under there more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:13 pm

What did you guys think of this episode? It was so good and now I can't wait for next week.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

AH IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!! I cannot wait for next week either.
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down