Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday Savvy!

+6
Helaine
Camm
Marilyn
Ash
Hazza
Anika
10 posters

Go down

Happy birthday Savvy! Empty Happy birthday Savvy!

Post by Anika Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm

SAVVY! Very Happy
Happy birthday. Have the best day ever. You're one of the kindest, brightest and sweetest people I've ever met. It's genuinely such a pleasure to know you because every one of our conversations makes me smile! I honestly hope you have a fantastic day and that you get everything you want! You'll make a phenomenal doctor in the future and I know who I'll be coming to for my check ups Wink (yea.. okay maybe I didn't factor in the ocean between us but I'll find a way to make it work.. Laughing) . Love yA! <33
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Savvy! Empty Re: Happy birthday Savvy!

Post by Hazza Fri May 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Happy Birthday Savvy! I hope you have a wonderful day as you deserve to. I also hope we can talk soon as we haven't talked in a little while. You are so amazing and so kind and you deserve the world.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 pm

happy birthday savvy, hope you have a great day + i'd love to catch up with you since i haven't talked to you in forever
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Happy birthday Savanah! You're so intelligent and kind & deserve a great birthday xo
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Fri May 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Ahhh Savvy! Happy birthday! I hope your day was amazing and you got all that you asked for. You're honestly the sweetest person I've ever met and you deserve so much! ilysm and miss you! x

also pls share your secrets how you've lived for 117 years and how you've stayed so youthful
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 6:18 pm

happy birthday! i hope you've had a great day <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Happy birthday Sav!!! I hope you're having an amazing day. It's been such a wonderful experience getting to know you for the past 5+ years! You're a great friend & I wish you all the best! (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Fri May 05, 2017 11:16 pm

happy birthday !! i hope you had/have a good day !!
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am

Happy birthday Sav!!
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sat May 06, 2017 7:16 pm

happy birthday savanahhhh!!! have a blessed day!!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 07, 2017 6:58 pm

OMG thank you all SOSO much for the outpouring of wishes and love! I had an amazing day! It means the world to me to have grown so close to such amazing, caring, sweet friends over the years. <333

@Anika - Thank you so much for thinking of me and making this thread. <3 I can honestly say that you always make me smile as well! Aww haha you never know...I do hope to meet some day. xD Love you too! <33

@Hazza - Thank you Sammy!! I had an amazing day. <3 I also miss you soso much! We really need to catch up. <3 I am very thankful to have grown so close to you over the years..I really miss working with you! <3 Keep up the amazing things you've been doing! I know we all really appreciate it. <33

@Ash - Thank you Abby! <33 I had an amazing day! OMG I know we really haven't spoken in so long! We HAVE to catch up sometime soon! Do shoot me a PM - we'll meet on the CB soon. c:

@Marilyn - Thank you so much Marilyn! <33 You're such a sweet person; I really miss you! We need to talk soon. <3 

@Cammy - Aw thank you Cammy! <33 I had a wonderful day! Aww nooo you're the sweet one, but that means a lot to me. <3 Love you and miss you so much too! We need to talk soon. <3 Oh hahaha..I'm grandma Savvy with the bad memory, ya know? xDD 

@meghan - Thank you Meghan!! I had a wonderful day! I miss you so much! We need to catch up as well. <333

@Tylar - Thank you so much Lexi! I can definitely say that it has been a real blessing to get to know you over the years too! I miss you so much! We need to catch up. <333 Maybe someday I'll make that trip over to the west coast. (; xDD

@bambam✧・゚ - Thank you so much!! I had a wonderful day. <33 Hope to talk soon! 

@Ireland - Thank you so much Ireland! I had a great day. <33 Hope to catch up soon.

@Beloved♥ - Thank you so much Hannah!! I definitely had an amazing day. Miss you! We'll talk soon. <33
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down