Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariana in Manchester

+2
Faye
Marilyn
6 posters

Go down

Ariana in Manchester Empty Ariana in Manchester

Post by Ash Tue May 23, 2017 4:57 pm

As some of you may know, others may not. Last night in Manchester, Ariana Grande was performing from what i heard, the end of her concert when two explosions/bombs went off and killed at least 20 people, injured around 60 and several people who are still missing. Ariana and her team is safe, and it breaks me to not be able to say the same for everyone else. It's also said that she has cancelled the rest of her tour in Europe. 

From what i know, the police in Manchester arrested a 23 year old man who apparently was linked to what happened. I also heard that someone else linked to the explosion died at the scene. If i hear anymore info from a trustable source, i'll update this post to keep you informed. 

Only 3 of the people who were killed have been named, including an 8 year old girl. It completely breaks my heart that this happened. I hope even after this people will try to be positive and not live in fear. We all need to spread as much positivity as we can right now. (and all the time)

Everyone please stay safe - don't take anything for granted

I'll let you know if i find out anything else.

- Ash x

Last edited by Ash on Tue May 23, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Ariana in Manchester Empty Re: Ariana in Manchester

Post by Marilyn Tue May 23, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm so glad Ariana is okay, but what happened to the other 70 or so people was completely horrible and devastating. I heard that Ariana has suspended the rest of her Europe tour though.
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue May 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Thanks for posting this !! As some of you may know/may not know, manchester is my home city so it was really shocking to hear that something like that could happen there. Fortunately I wasn't in the city last night and none of my family/friends that I know of were affected, but my thoughts and prayers go out to the people who were killed/injured/are still missing. It's especially sickening that they most likely deliberately chose a venue where there would be lots of young people/teenagers - nowhere is safe any more  Crying or Very sad
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue May 23, 2017 7:26 pm

@Marilyn i heard that too, i forgot to add that. thank you for reminding me

@Faye i didn't know that was your hometown. i'm so sorry. i'm glad that you and people you know are safe
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 8:33 pm

this is so incredibly sad.. I hope the victims can recover and may the other victims that have already passed rest in peace :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 pm

I am so upset about what happened. It is just awful. Sending love to all families that lost someone and everyone who is hurt. This world is so cruel.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Wed May 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Faye wrote:Thanks for posting this !! As some of you may know/may not know, manchester is my home city so it was really shocking to hear that something like that could happen there. Fortunately I wasn't in the city last night and none of my family/friends that I know of were affected, but my thoughts and prayers go out to the people who were killed/injured/are still missing. It's especially sickening that they most likely deliberately chose a venue where there would be lots of young people/teenagers - nowhere is safe any more  Crying or Very sad
Oh my gosh; I'm so thankful to hear that your family and friends are alright. 

This was extremely devastating to hear about. My heart is with the families who have been affected. </3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Wed May 24, 2017 6:48 pm

I've heard about an incident happening with Ariana over social media, though I wasn't aware of it causing such tragic damage. It is with much grievance for the victims of the bombing. In Ariana's position, I would've been taken aback to see such evil happen at my own gig with my fans put at such a high risk of danger.Crying or Very sad

We must fight back such evil that is prone to spread fear, with love that will connect us all in peace! Like a Star @ heaven
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down