Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kesha's Rainbow Album

2 posters

Go down

Kesha's Rainbow Album Empty Kesha's Rainbow Album

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:04 am

Kesha recently came out with her new album after a few years called Rainbow. I was happy enough to have already listened to it and I'm so impressed. It's very powerful.

Here is the tracklist:
1. Bastards
2. Let 'em Talk
3. Woman
4. Hymn
5. Praying
6. Learn to Let Go
7. Finding You
8. Rainbow
9. Hunt You Down
10. Boogie Feet
11. Boots
12. Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle to You)
13. Godzilla
14. Spaceship

Watch her music videos/audio for a few of those songs here:

Her album can be available to download or buy at your closest music store, iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, and probably other places where you can listen to music.

Just in!! 
Kesha's 'Rainbow' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart

"Kesha claims her second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as her new effort, Rainbow, bows atop the list. The set, which was released on Aug. 11 through Kemosabe/RCA Records, earned 116,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Aug. 17, according to Nielsen Music.
Of that sum, 89,000 were in traditional album sales. Rainbow scores the second-largest week for an album by a woman in 2017 in terms of both units and sales. Only Katy Perry's Witness logged a bigger frame among women, when it launched with 180,000 units and 162,000 in sales (July 1).
The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new Sept. 2-dated chart (where Rainbow debuts at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on Tuesday (Aug. 22).
Rainbow's sales bow of 89,000 was aided in part by a concert ticket/album bundle sale redemption promotion with Kesha's upcoming tour. Other chart-topping albums that have benefited from such an offer this year include Arcade Fire's Everything Now, Linkin Park's One More Light, The Chainsmokers' Memories… Do Not Open and Perry's Witness.

Rainbow marks Kesha's fifth charting title overall, and first since 2012, when her last studio set, Warrior, debuted and peaked at No. 6. (The long delay between album projects is owed to her legal battle with producer Dr. Luke.) Prior to Warrior, she logged entries with the remix album I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance (No. 26 in 2011), Cannibal (No. 15; 2010) and her debut album, Animal, which opened at No. 1 in January of 2010.  
While Kesha waited a rather lengthy seven years, seven months and 10 days between weeks at No. 1, she isn't the only act that returned to No. 1 recently after a long vacation from the top: Last year, Metallica debuted at No. 1 with Hardwired… To Self-Destruct on the Dec. 10, 2016-dated chart -- its first leader since 2008's Death Magnetic spent its third and final week at No. 1 on the Oct. 11, 2008 chart (a gap of eight years, one month and 29 days).
The gap between weeks at No. 1 for Kesha is actually the longest for a woman since 2009: Barbra Streisand waited 11 years, 10 months and 18 days between her one-week visits at No. 1 with Higher Ground (Nov. 29, 1997) and Love Is the Answer(Oct. 17, 2009). (A more recent chart-topper almost matched Kesha's long gap – Janet Jackson's 2015 album, Unbreakable. It topped the chart on Oct. 24, 2015 -- seven years, seven months and nine days after Discipline had its one week at No. 1 on March 15, 2008

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200 is Kendrick Lamar's DAMN., which falls 1-2 (43,000 units; down 7 percent) after collecting its fourth nonconsecutive week at No. 1.
DJ Khaled's former leader, Grateful, holds steady at No. 3 with 34,000 units (up 8 percent).
R&B singer Khalid hits a new high on the Billboard 200, as his debut album, American Teen, jumps 10-4 (32,000 units; up 17 percent -- its third consecutive weekly gain). The set debuted on the list six months ago at No. 9 and has ranked within the top 25 every week. American Teen is up in album sales (6,000; 107 percent), TEA units (4,000; up 43 percent) and SEA units (22,000; up 3 percent).
Rapper Moneybagg Yo starts stronger than expected, as his new release, Federal 3X, bows at No. 5 with 30,000 units (14,000 in traditional album sales). Industry forecasters had earlier suggested the album (on N-Less/Interscope Records -- his first release via Interscope) was aiming to debut with between 15,000 and 20,000 units. It's the first top 10 effort for the artist, who has already logged a pair of entries in 2017: 2 Federal (with Yo Gotti, No. 97) and Heartless (No. 177).
Ed Sheeran's former No. 1 ÷ (Divide) climbs 7-6 with 28,000 units (down 2 percent), SZA's Ctrl rises 9-7 with 27,000 units (up 1 percent) and 21 Savage's Issa Albumsslips 6-8 with a little more than 26,000 units (down 9 percent). Imagine Dragons' Evolve falls 8-9 with 26,000 units (down 6 percent), and Bruno Mars 24K Magic jumps back into the top 10, rising 12-10 with 25,000 units (up 1 percent)."

The article is from Billboard: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7934190/kesha-rainbow-debut-billboard-200-albums-chart
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Kesha's Rainbow Album Empty Re: Kesha's Rainbow Album

Post by Marilyn Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:01 am

I'm so glad to see her doing very well again. I haven't listened to the album yet, but I do love the song 'praying.'
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down