Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video)

4 posters

Go down

Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video) Empty Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 pm

After 3 years since the release of her fifth studio album, 1989, Taylor Swift is back - and she's taking back her reputation.

On August 24th, Swift released the first single from her sixth studio album, Reputation, due to be released on November 10th, 2017.

Check out 'Look What You Made Me Do' below!

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video) Empty Re: Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video)

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:30 am

3 years already? It really only seems like 1 to me. Her new song is actually pretty different from the other songs we know, but I like it. I can't wait for her new album. Now the snakes she posted made more sense as they were in the lyric video.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video) Empty Re: Taylor Swift - Look What You Just Made Me Do (Lyric Video)

Post by Marilyn Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

This is a very different approach but tbh i'm obsessed with it
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:05 pm

I love it...it's so different! I can't wait until November!! ; D
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Ooo, very catchy! True, it has a different mood, but she has so much potiential. I cannot wait to see what happens and where her talent takes her.
Kit
Kit
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 297
Tickets 405

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down