Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural

2 posters

Go down

Supernatural Empty Supernatural

Post by Camm Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Supernatural Supernatural_2005_logo
TV Series (2005-current)

Airs: 
Every Thurday @ 8pm
Network: 
The CW
Seasons:
Currently there are 13

Description:
This haunting series follows the thrilling yet terrifying journeys of Sam and Dean Winchester, two brothers who face an increasingly sinister landscape as they hunt monsters. After losing their mother to a supernatural force, the brothers were raised by their father as soldiers who track mysterious and demonic creatures. Violent memories and relationship-threatening secrets add additional burdens on Sam and Dean as they investigate all things that go bump in the night. As old tricks and tools are rendered useless and friends betray them, the brothers must rely on each other as they encounter new enemies.

My Thoughts:
I love this show so much and I recommend you start watching!! It does take quite some time to get through, but trust me it's so worth it. Though, I guess if you're not quite into horror type stuff it might not be for you, but in all honesty I don't find it that scary. Anyways, does anyone else watch this? I know a couple did before, but I want to know if you still do now (:

If you tune in weekly, how did you feel about this week's episode? (Maybe put some spoilers around what you say if it contains spoilers so it's not ruined for others)
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty Re: Supernatural

Post by gabby Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:56 pm

i haven't watched the 13th season because i haven't had time but lately i haven't worked as much so i'm planning on starting it soon (: i've loved supernatural for almost three years now, it's definitely one of my favorite shows and it's amazing that it's carried on for this long. castiel and charlie are my two favorite characters~
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Ahhh I can't wait until you've caught up! I love talking about the recent episodes with someone. I have you to thank for getting me into supernatural (maybe two- two and a half years ago?) xD and now it's also one of my favorite shows. I honestly don't want it to end! I'll be beyond devastated when it does ):
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:31 pm

i'm glad i managed to get you to watch it (: same here, i'll be very sad when the series finale airs, but i'm also curious as to how the writers will end the show~
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04 pm

so the scoobynatural episode aired tonight! i can't wait to watch it, i've seen screenshots on twitter and it looks sick (:
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 am

yes!! I've seen a lot of screenshots on instagram too and I'm excited to watch it! Unfortunately I'm behind a couple episodes though so I'll need to catch up before seeing it xD
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down