Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

Gabby

bambamtrash

Beloved♥

Faye

Cammy

Savanah

Torrey

Ginger

hope.

Poll

Something new you did this summer?

24% 24% [ 9 ]
8% 8% [ 3 ]
16% 16% [ 6 ]
14% 14% [ 5 ]
5% 5% [ 2 ]
19% 19% [ 7 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
5% 5% [ 2 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 37

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 567 registered users
The newest registered user is Philippina

Our users have posted a total of 284554 messages in 4929 subjects

Think before you speak c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Think before you speak c:

Post by Aleesa❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi guys I'm posting this because this school year for me (8th grade) is pretty hard for me because I have been put down a lot by people. People have called me stupid and ugly and worthless and these words just hurt more than you think. Like one day at school I got a question wrong so our entire class had to take a four question quiz so people were like, "why don't you pick someone who gets at least C's" and "you picked the stupid one" and That entire class I was dying holding in my tears and after that was lunch and I just cried because people don't understand how much your word effects someone. Society is a messed up thing, you're too skinny, even naturally, they will complain and say you're anorexic. If you're thicker boned, naturally or not, they'll complain and call you fat. If you're too muscular, for a girl, they'll complain and call you masculine or gay. Now for clothes. If you wear longer shorts, they'll call you lame and out of date and conservative. But if you wear short shorts, they'll call you a This forum has blocked this word. -Admin. or a whoree or attention seeker. It goes with everything. You just can't win. And for those people out there saying this stuff about me, I'll just let you know that I use it for motivation. I work out ten times harder, I eat ten times healthier and so forth. Okay sure I don't have a thigh gap or a flat stomach but does that define who I am? Beyoncé doesn't have a thigh gap the last time I checked. I want you people reading this to not be consumed by society and not fall Into their traps. Don't bully people just because they aren't as skinny or as thick as you are. IT DOESNT MATTER. Get over it punks. Everyone is beautiful the way they are. Thigh gaps and how much you weigh do not define who you are. Your not the same as everyone else, EVERYONE has their flaws imagine if we were all the same like no. Whenever someone says something to me even though it really hurts I let it go past my shoulder and don't respond , if you don't respond the idiots WILL walk away cause if you answer then your showing them you listened and heard them so just ignore them. Just don't bully okay think before you speak, even if it's a joke it can turn into "just a suicide" you all are beautiful sand amazing. There are 7 billion people in this world so don't let one bring you down.

I love every one of you<3
-Amy(:

Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 3905
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think before you speak c:

Post by Aleesa❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:01 pm

If you need help/advice feel free to pm<3
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malum on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:01 pm

preach.it.amy.bby.
I can't believe people can say that to you Amy D: Your a wonderful and diligent girl. Your one of the most caring loving people I've ever met<33 I'm so honoured and proud to have such a kind member like you on here<£3

Your a role model because your so strong<33 Your totally right though. I don't think labels should define certain people in society and I feel like its so wrong for us to judge people based on their appearance. Words are so painful and I know there is that saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words cannot hurt me". but that saying is so far removed from the truth. Words hurt. They honestly do and people can use words in such evil and cruel ways.

Anyway Amy if you ever need someone to talk to  or need a hug, i'm always here for you<333 Tysm for posting this<33!

Founder Samantha

Tickets : 1524
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Yes, labels are stupid you are beautiful and wonderfully made the haters are insecure themselves

Thanks for being there
I'm here for you too<33
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Amy I'm so sorry </3 You are amazing and Kind and Special and so many other amazing words to describe you <3 I know how it is like people are so judgemental :c Its good that your overcoming this because maybe not now but when you grow up people will realize how amazing you are c: They should realize it now because those people have nothing else better to do except to diss on people :c Thank you so much for this topic as it helps a lot <333
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 2477
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks Holly ily<3
Things will get better one day (:
Glad it helps and hope everyone just stays strong<33
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:36 pm

thank you for posting this <3
this really needed to be said. everyone think it's okay to bully. it's not. like if you bully- get a grip. Get a reality check of yourself. anyway I am really sorry this happens to you. you are so strong to even deal with this. you honestly don't know how brave you are. I would stand up for yourself. tell everyone how you feel. tell an adult. if you need to talk any time please feel free to pm <33
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 3855
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you Sadie<3 I am so thankful for people like you people just dont know what I go through and what goes through my mind when something like that is said. I have talked to adults before who have talked to the boys who say this but the hate is still there so I am just going to continue to be strong<3
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Your welcome <33
You are such a good model for all kids being bullied. So nice and sweet- it's sad how people like you get bullied. I would sit down with your principal ( I know it sounds hard ) and talk. Tell he/she who is bullying you and tell he/she everything they have done. And hopefully he/she could give them a harsh punishment. I really hope this helps <33
- Hugs -
Ilysm <33

Last edited by StarfishSadie❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Tickets : 3855
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Wow, this is touching. I completely agree. There are always going to be those kinds of people in this world that want to bring you down. Don't let them get that so easy. If you let them say anything rude, destroy you, or whatever it is, then it's like a prize to them. You aren't a prize. They treat you like you are an animal and you are so much better than getting into that trap. People have been rude to me before, but I haven't been bullied as much as some people. I haven't told anyone this, but last year during 8th grade (which is the grade you're in Amy) I was bullied a little. These two boys were making fun of my voice. I ignored them because I don't let things get to me. In the end they got what they deserved because I wrote a poem about them and told a teacher I trusted. Sharing that poem at the poetry cafe was one of the memories that I will remember forever. The boys eventually stopped being mean to me, but that poem, the poem, was always going to be in their minds. The lesson or the moral you should always take is don't care what others think of you. Ignore them. You are wonderful and beautiful in your own skin and they are probably just jealous of you. Let them be jealous because you are always going to be the better person in the end.

Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Tickets : 78505
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Thanks Sadie I love you being there for me <3
You are beautiful, kind, and amazing c:

Wow Samantha that is so brave of you to have the poem and everything <3 I have stage fright so idk how I would get through something like that. You are beautiful Samantha c: it's sad how beauty is based on appearance and not personality everyone is judged in there life but just let it brush off your shoulder and remind yourself it will get better (:
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Aw, thank you. It was a great moment for me. I don't have stage fright, but I never want to go first or last. I rather go sometime during the middle. You are beautiful yourself too, Amy. Sadly, yes, but that is how the world is messed up. The good people realize and see your personality and care about that more.

Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Tickets : 78505
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Hännäh*~ on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:12 pm

That was really motivational Amy  Crying or Very sad  I didn't know you went thought that much. Everything you said was true, I see it with my own eyes. It is a pretty sad world, and I bet we can make it better. 7 billion starts with 1!
~*Hännäh*~
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Tickets : 160
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 am

Amen skylar it is sad :c people don't realize that they have feelings like anyone else and thinks it's ok to hurt them by saying these things they are getting no better. Your the braver and stronger one and they have no business judging you because they aren't perfect and nobody is<3
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King K on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:03 am

Very well said!<33 Amen! I'm sorry this is happening to you just remember that most of these people are jealous of you and how amazing you are, never let them get to you I know that;s easier said than done because i've experienced this.
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tickets : 12447
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you (: and yup easier said than done
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Amy, dont listen to them. You're beautiful and amazing.
Bullies are losers 
Remember that

Ilysm Amy
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tickets : 10114
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content