Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's everybody now that it's almost school again ?

4 posters

Go down

How's everybody now that it's almost school again ? Empty How's everybody now that it's almost school again ?

Post by Camille Rose Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Anyone doing back to school shopping or cramming last chapters of summer reading assigned books ? C:
Camille Rose
Camille Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 35

Back to top Go down

How's everybody now that it's almost school again ? Empty Re: How's everybody now that it's almost school again ?

Post by Trini♥ Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 pm

ah me! I hate school, but Idk I do really good, but I love getting supplies and clothes
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

How's everybody now that it's almost school again ? Empty Re: How's everybody now that it's almost school again ?

Post by Camille Rose Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Gianna♥ wrote:ah me! I hate school, but Idk I do really good, but I love getting supplies and clothes

Same c: That's the best part of going back to school !
Camille Rose
Camille Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Rose Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Lucky Duck ! Our school makes us have summer homework, it's okay though. Supply and  clothing shopping is the highlight of the near end of summer c:
Meghan wrote:I never have summer homework, thank goodness.

We're going supply and clothes shopping this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. (:
Camille Rose
Camille Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 pm

just like meghan said, i don't have any summer homework... 
i am looking forward to school actually this year (as always lol), but i might go bts shopping next week (:
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Rose Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:29 am

Wish you luck on finding all you need when you go school shopping lucky duckling ! C:
PerksOfBeingADreamer wrote:just like meghan said, i don't have any summer homework... 
i am looking forward to school actually this year (as always lol), but i might go bts shopping next week (:
x
Camille Rose
Camille Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:57 pm

My school starts in a couple weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. Sad
Kara
Kara
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosette Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:45 am

I actually don't really care. I'm glad to see my friends again, but not that excited for the work Haha
Rosette
Rosette
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 19
Tickets 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down