Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read<3333 Thank you <3

+3
starbear
Aleesa❥
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Read<3333 Thank you <3 Empty Read<3333 Thank you <3

Post by Holly Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm

School has been the worst for me because I'm a person who is not that popular, get ignored and I have gossips about me </3 It's like every single action you do messes you up :c It depresses me to have gossips sent around and I only have a few friends but they are all amazing friends<3 I feel that I can't stand up for myself because then another gossip comes up D: It really hurts.. </3 You guys are probably way different than me because your all so perfect. You don't have to be popular to succeed in school. Even if I be myself that's not good enough for the people around me. When I have a rough day in school what cheers me up is you guys <3 People who like me for who I am and don't care about the imperfections I have but focus on the perfections <3 All of you have been amazing friends to me and I love all you because your the reason why I smile everyday <333333 A thank you <3
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Read<3333 Thank you <3 Empty Re: Read<3333 Thank you <3

Post by Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Awww Holly, nobody deserves to be treated like that erghh :cc I think you're so wonderful Holly. you have the ability to make people laugh and smile, and not many people can do that bby<33You can always stand up for yourself though. Remember with Britney and BAS, you made that thread apologising and you actually confronted Britney about it(: How many people can honestly say they've made a mistake? just by doing that Holly you showed how strong you are. You don't need to listen to people like them who push you down, you need to break away from people like them and prove them wrong. You're a beautiful and kind person. You're a wonderful mod, non-biological sister, bestie<3333

Just remember that we are always here supporting you. Yes we may just be people behind a screen but the support and love for you will always be evident. Every step you take, every word you say, you will never be alone bby gurl<333 You supported me when I needed it and I'll always support you if you need me! (: I love you so much!<33
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Holly, I'm so sorry. I'm not popular at school either, but popularity doesn't matter to me. School in my opinion should be an area of learning and making great friendships. It isn't so fun when people are rude to you and like to send gossips. You don't deserve that. I'm sure the gossips are very rude and I don't want to know what they are. You may not think this, but you are perfect too. You can have your flaws and all of that stuff, but everyone is beautiful in their own way. I hope school gets better for you, but at least we are here for you to make your day brighter and happy! If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to in general, I'll always be right here. All you need to do is call me and I'll be there in two or less.

I love you<333
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

We are here for you holly and I love you. Being popular doesn't matter because one day were all gonna grow up and it's not gonna matter ever again :3 stay strong bby <33
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by starbear Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm

it happens the same with me also I also got gossips about me Sad and i am not that popular sometimes i get left out or if i have to get groups i also get left out some people even laugh when i am in there table for no reason some people say ohh its just because the wind or oh someone told me a joke (and i didn't hear a joke I AM RIGHT NEXT TO THEM) and some people even ignore me too but i have a few best friends that help me and supports me Smile. but if you need help tell me Smile i can help you. luv u Smile also i am also supporting u ur bff~ starbear♥️ p.s nobody is perfect Wink
starbear
starbear
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 103
Tickets 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Thank you so much you guys <3 I'm so grateful to have such beautiful friends like you guys <3 You'll be there for me even when times are tough (: Ily guys <3

Starbear I'm so sorry that the same is happening for you :c You don't deserve that either, no one does. It sucks being ignored and stuff :c This is my only escape from reality.
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by starbear Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm

thank you♥
starbear
starbear
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 103
Tickets 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:37 pm

You're welcome (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:03 pm

They always ignore... They bring me down and right now it's hard to get back up because of the pain I'm suffering. I'm loosing a lot of self confidence. I know this is depressing but it is how I feel, heartbroken </3
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by starbear Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 pm

I feel the same holly <\3 Sad Read<3333 Thank you <3 2jcyro2
starbear
starbear
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 103
Tickets 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:58 pm

This does not happen to me, but yet Holly I can understand what you are going through and that is completely rude of them to treat you so wrong. I know we have not talked a lot, but I have a little and you are a very sweet girl who deserves whatever grateness comes your way!! Holly bby Stay strong. 

Diane

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 pm

Aw Starbear </3 It sucks doesn't it :c I wish if everyone was included in this world and bullying never existed c: At some point though you'll have an amazing life <3 I know how you feel probably upset and terrified to go to school and I wouldn't blame you because no one wants to go to a place where they are ignored :c 

Diane thank you so much <3 It does hurt and I wished if we all treated equally not ignored just included<33
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:57 am

Aww Holly-
Nobody deserves to have this done to them. You are such a nice and kind person. Eghh people today. Next time this happens to you I would tell your principal. I mean it's a sign of bullying. It is bullying. I know it sounds hard but it is the best thing to do.. Just always know that we are always here for no matter what <333
We love you so much and don't ever forget it <33
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 am

Everyone wishes that bullying doesn't exist. I'm not sure when it all started, but I know it has been in this world for ages. There's actually this bullying thing at my school that reduces bullying a lot. Reduces it to the point where nobody bullies anyone, but of course if it's seem you would expect the person to get in trouble.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:07 am

Aw thank you guys for your support, all of you guys have helped me through it <33

It does hurt and it does break people's hearts </3
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:44 am

-