Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews With Holly #2 <333

+4
ℋїяø
King K
Sadie♡
Maddy
8 posters

Go down

Interviews With Holly #2 <333 Empty Interviews With Holly #2 <333

Post by Holly Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Interviews With Holly #2 <333 Pizap24

Welcome to the second segment of the interviews with me <3 I've appreciated your comments you guys posted on the other interview, they were solo swweeetttt<3333

This week I'm interviewing the amazing Sammyy<33

Samantha's Interview
How is it like to be an admin on such an amazing forum?:
It feels amazing to be an admin on this great forum. This forum brings a lot of happiness and fun times. I still can't get over the fact that Anika and even Harry (he PM'ed me on another site) asked me to be admin. I was so happy to hear this and I had to say yes! To this day, I'm really proud and glad that I said yes and nobody would turn down something like that. Being an admin of a very active forum, you would think it's hard work, well it is, but there's a lot of fun in it too. I have made so many wonderful friends on here and if I wasn't part of the staff, I wouldn't even be here today. I actually stopped going on for some period of time, but when I got that PM it made me go back on here as soon as possible. I still have the email I received when I was made an admin on here and I will never delete it because it reminds me of when I got to here, and how I got to be a staff member. It also brings me a bunch of smiles along the way and I feel like it's great to have people, especially staff members, admire me or look up to me. Usually I'm the one who looks up to them, but in this case it's the other way around. It brings me joy when I can be a role model or a friend to everyone and try to make the forum a happier and safer place for everyone! This site is amazing, and it's just endless words<33

Are you really happy about our domain name?:
Of course I am! Thanks to Harry and Nadia for making it happen. Hopefully since we have the domain name now, we can get lots more members to join and can get even more popular. So far we have gotten a lot of members online at the same time, but it would be even better if those guests decide to join. 

What's your favourite part about this amazing forum?:
I love everything about this forum! The members, the staff, the chatbox, it's endless what I could say. Everyone is so sweet and happy here that whenever I come on and then shortly head onto the chatbox, it doesn't take long until someone makes me smile. It's incredible to be apart of a forum that is so awesome and we are like a huge family that loves each other. Sure, there has been a lot of drama for the last two months or so, but like we always do, we get through it together. I don't think this site can ever break or burn, and that is one thing that I admire and love about this site. Even when someone may want this site to shut down for any reason that won't happen because we are strong and a happy forum. Gosh, the chatbox, I come on every single day and I love to see the same old faces in the chatbox. We always have fun, weird, and perverted chats and I enjoy all of them. Everyone on the chatbox brings a special personality so it's not like everyone is the same. There's different kinds of people in the chatbox so there's different part of views. And of course it isn't like me to not talk about posting, meaning the forums. I love posting on the forums as you can see and that's another reason why I love this forum. I have the most posts on this site since I always spend time posting rapidly fast which makes me have at least 200 posts during the current week. You probably wonder why I can post so fast, but I won't be telling you my secrets and if I do, then everyone will know and then will use it to their advantage. Posting is just something that I love to do, on most sites that you know that I'm on, I'm always the top poster. It's nothing different. Lastly, this site is just flawless .xx

What is your most favourite thing about Bearville?:
Ah, Bearville. I've been playing Bearville for a few years now, but I stopped for a while and later in 2013 I started to log back in and now I'm obsessed with it. Bearville has changed a lot, but sometimes I wonder what's my favorite thing. I really do love going to the BABW (Build a Bear Workshop) and I like to trade so I guess that is my favorite thing about the site. I just find the site not as fun anymore though.

How's it going with Harry? xD:
Oh, Harry Styles. My babe. You could say it's going well. He is everything to me and you all probably know that, but there's no limit on how many times I can say that. Harry is so sweet, and he's a great boyfriend<3 We are really close and well, I could literally say we have done many dirty things. Well yes, there's kissing, but that's normal. I'm talking more about intercourse. I don't want to get too much into it since it's very inappropriate, but you are welcome enough to ask me questions about him through PM. xD You could probably expect us or even imagine us doing 69 (yes I had to put that number somewhere) and maybe even worst than that. Whenever I even stare or look at him, it brings me feels, and I could sense that feeling in my body that sends signals throughout my whole body. He's just perfect, and doesn't take much for him to look smoking hot all the time. He could literally just stand somewhere and do nothing and I would still be falling for him. He's hard to resist, he really is. Nobody asked me this question before, but what is your favorite thing about him? Well, I'll answer that. I love everything about him, but if I could say only one or two then it would definitely be his hair and his smile. His hair, that curly hair (even though he got a hair cut) it's just so hot and I do miss him flipping his hair when he was younger. But his smile... his smile brightens me, I bet if I was sad one day he would make me smile back. He has that kind of effect that can work on almost anyone. Don't even get me started on his personality... it's a combination of perverted and sweet, and sometimes I find myself wondering how one guy can be hot, cute, and perverted at the same time. All I could say we really have set it off, and he's great, he brings me gifts, we talk, and tell each other our secrets, even dreams. He's someone I could trust, and you should be able to trust your boyfriend. I better get going through, he's calling me... shh... /closes door/

Any shout outs? <33:
Where to even begin? I could send the whole site a big long shoutout, but that would take ages so I'm going to give a few people that I love a shoutout. I'm going to try to make it less than 10 sentences so it's not like I'm going on and on or boring you.

First, I would like to make a HUGE shoutout to the staff. If it wasn't for you, BVB wouldn't even be this active and popular. You bring a lot of happiness and awesomeness to the forum and I would like to thank you for everything you have done for this site. I hope you keep on working hard and I know you will. Give yourself a round of applause.

ANIKA: Where to even begin with you? You are probably my best friend on this site and I'm so glad that I got to meet you. You are a wonderful admin and I know sometimes others or you may not think that, but I know it's definitely true. You are so funny, and I love talking to you every single day. I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't on this site. You are like a sister to me and I look up to you<33 I know I never said that to you before, but I do. You may not be as strong as me, but you make up for that. You have a huge heart and you have a lot of room for love. Our conversations on the chatbox though... sometimes they can lead to really inappropriate things like 69 and other stuff. I don't mind being a pervert and I do enjoy those convos. This already seems to getting too long so I'm going to try to end it even though I could write even more about you. Before I end this, I just want you to know that you mean so much to me, you are everything, and I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH<333333 .xxxxx

ELEANOR: Oh, Eleanor, I love you dear<333 You are another one of my best friends on this site. You are also very funny and I'm so glad that I got to meet you. You are a great admin and you make this site so happy<33 Sometimes I don't get to speak to you on the chatbox during school nights and I get upset because I always want to see you. We are really close as well and us admins make this site complete, and of course with Anika as well. You make the chatbox super fun and like I said above, the conversations do tend to get inappropriate, but I know you don't mind because you are perverted and dirty too. xD I just really love you okay, you are awesome<3333

HARRY: The crazy Miley Cyrus fan xD I know that you have changed, and sometimes people don't think you have, but I'm super impressed. You have done awful things in your past, but I don't care anymore. I think people deserve second chances or start overs, and a chance to change. You are awesome and I love to chat with you<3 You have a crazy amount of bears on Bearville and I always appreciate it when you give away a few codes for free on the chatbox. It's very kind since not many people would. I do consider you as one of my best friends and we have knew each other for a while. I'm not sure if you think of me as one of your best friends or only a friend, but I want you to know that I do. Congrats on moderator again, you definitely deserve it. I love you<333

HOLLY: You are so kind<33 You completely deserve to be a moderator because you are active and just a really nice person that anyone can look up to. We may not know each other for that long, but we are friends and I'm so glad for that. Keep working hard as moderator, you are doing very well! Love ya<33

MARIANA: Your graphic skills is siiickkk!! I mean seriously it's incredible to the point where I could stare at it for hours and be amazed. You are super nice and I'm glad that you are on this site. You make this site fun and thanks for making us graphics<33

AMY: You are awesome! You know I love 69 and that I'm obsessed with that number. You are really good at graphics. Keep on making graphics for us!<3

ROSIE: You are a great chatbox moderator! I remember the first day that you were one and it was very difficult, but you got through it. You are nice and I love to talk with you.

ADVENTURE: Where do I begin to even say about you? We have knew each other for quite a long time now and you are one of my closest friends. You are so nice, funny, and I love your sense of humor! We may not have many things in common, but nobody said that friends have to have many things in common or none at all. You respect the fact that I love One Direction and I respect the fact that you love Bruno Mars, Imagine Dragons, and other artists. You are amazing and I know if you keep on being a great person, perhaps one day you could be staff again, but I can't promise anything yet. I love you though<33

MOONA: I've knew you for quite a long time as well. You are one of my good friends and you are nice. I may not know as well as some of the others, but I know you good enough! xD You are just awesome! <33

If I didn't give you a shoutout I'm so sorry. I can't give everyone a shoutout, but it's mostly my closest friends. 

My last shoutout is to everyone else who I missed. Thanks SO much for being on this site and being active! You make this site feel so happy and great, and I can't thank you enough. Keep on logging onto this site because I love you and I love seeing you all! <333

I hope you guys enjoyed this week's interview and stay tuned for next week <33
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Interviews With Holly #2 <333 Empty Re: Interviews With Holly #2 <333

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Amazing as always <33
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:20 am

My shoutout tho. TYSM(:
Nice work Holly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 am

Oh awesome interview!<33
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 am

Lovely interview hehehe c:
Tysm for the shoutout Sammy<333 ilytoo :*
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ℋїяø Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Woo! Great interview! Keep it up girly♥
ℋїяø
ℋїяø
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 119
Tickets 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:58 pm

You all that got a shoutout you are quite welcome<33
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:34 pm

aw tysm guys <33
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by min. Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:36 pm

You did an awesome job once again holly! Razz 
I really enjoyed this interview with the lovely sam! 
And thank you sammmmmmmmm for the shout out!! <333
min.
min.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 978
Tickets 996
Location : Okay I will tell you a story of where my location is *aheeem* I live under a rock, the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:39 pm

aww tysm Mariana<333
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:01 pm

You're welcome Mariana<33
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Awesome Holly<333Awww Sammy your shoutout<333 tysm<333 I love you loads too<333 You're like a sister to me and such a role model on here<333 idk what i'd do without you<333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:18 pm

tysm<33 Also tysm for the shoutout Sammyy<33
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Aww Anika you are flawless every single day<33
This quote is for you, dear. I know people are rude to you, but you need to try to stay positive and happy! "Gotta stay positive, ignore the negativity"

You're welcome Holly<33
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content