Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Favourite Bands and Singers!♥

3 posters

Go down

My Favourite Bands and Singers!♥ Empty My Favourite Bands and Singers!♥

Post by King K Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 pm

So here's what I'm going to be talking about Razz If your anything like me you love to discover new bands and great music so that's what I'm here to do!

[In no particular order]

Marina and The Diamonds- I've loved Marina for a little while now and Anika got me obsessed with her xD (Anika influences everything I listen to js js js) Anyway I've really started getting into her music and her music has a lot of meaning to it! I love all of her songs but I love:- Starring Role, State Of Dreaming, Power And Control, Oh No!, Radioactive, Sexx Yeah and Lies c:

Lana Del Rey- I've also liked Lana for a little why now but I'm not as obsessed with her as much as Anika is xD I also think her lyrics have meaning but I'm still exploring her music c: Some of her songs I like are:- Dark Paradise, National Anthem, Ride and Diet Mountain Dew!

Arctic Monkeys- I've recently discovered a passion for Arctic Monkeys! There music is so flawless and their voices are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I love R U Mine, Do I Wanna Know, Why Do You Only Call Me When Your High?, Arabella and One For The Road!

Imagine Dragons- Kay everyone knows my obsession with these lovely people! I got hooked about a year ago onto these amazinggggggggggggggggg and so talented guys! They will ALWAYS be my favourite and I love every single song of theirs okay xD

Two Door Cinema Club- I've also only recently discovered this band so I've only started exploring their music! So I don't have much comment on them right now but I love them! Some of my favourites are What You Know and Undercover Martyn.

The 1975- I basically discovered this band this evening xD So I've got hooked on one song and that is Chocolate omg it's so catchy and I love it c:

Lorde- I love her voice it's so soothing and I love her lyrics I really like Glory and Gore right now but I'm still exploring her c:

As a genre of music I would sum all these artists up in the Indie genre! I've kinda drifted out of the pop genre of music and artists like Ariana Grande sadly she just doesn't reach my expectations of music anymore :c

Anyway I definitely recommend you to listen these bands and singers and if you have any recommendations leave them down below because I would love to hear them!

Last edited by Eleanor♛ on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm dumb and forgot lorde cries)
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Bands and Singers!♥ Empty Re: My Favourite Bands and Singers!♥

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:48 pm

oohhhh great list!!! ^-^ thaankkyou for posting!<333
Admin