Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg

5 posters

Go down

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg Empty ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:46 pm

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg NUyqYrK

A blog written by Perksofbeingadreamer a.k.a Jay.

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg LxV2GkQ

Bonjour. My name is Jalyn, but everyone calls me Jay. 
I love music. It is basically my life. I also play the violin.
Writing is one of my passion. It gives me an indescribable feeling.
Sports are a big part of my life. I play basketball, volleyball, track and field, cheer (if you consider it a sport), and dance. People find me to be awkward, weird, unusual, and many more things. But i just call it snazzy.

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg W6aD6by

Hope you enjoy my future posts!

Last edited by PerksOfBeingADreamer on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg Empty Re: ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg

Post by Kara Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 am

Cool! Smile I can't wait for your future posts!
Kara
Kara
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosette Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:44 am

Woohoo! A fashion blog! I love fashion. (I sound like a freak). I can't wait.
Rosette
Rosette
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 19
Tickets 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 am

Nice blog, Jay!
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 am

Its great that you are expressing yourself in writing! I have a question though, what is the font in this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Unlocked! (:
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg Empty Post 1: July favorites, All about me, WOTW

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello all you snazzy people! So... Today is my first post, and I am pretty excited and stoked.  For today,  I will be doing my July Favorites, Word of the week, and an All About Me. Oh and please excuse my awkwardness. Alrighty let's get on with it then.

You guys might be wondering what July Favorites are right? It is basically stuff, items, or anything that was favorited in a month. Kinda get it? So, here we go. 
ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg FFjrRao
My first favorite on the list is my new pair of Hawaiian/Jesus shoes. My mom got them when she went to Hawaii with my dad. Hawaiian shoes are basically sandals. They are very comfy and nice. The downside for me is that they tend to slip off a lot, lol. 
Next is a new body spray I got at Bath And Body Works. Bath and body works is a fragrance store that sells body spray, lotions, etc. It is called Malibu Heat. I have gotten this one last year too, so I decided to get a new bottle. It smells so amazing and wonderful. It is a mixture of pineapple, oranges, coconut milk, and all that good stuff.
Next is this product from LUSH. LUSH is a store that sells homemade cosmetics. Such as bath bombs, lotions, shampoos, conditioner, face scrub, mask, etc. It is called Grease Lightning. It comes in this little bottle with an easy to use pump. What it's made for is to help out with your acne and breakouts. You just dab some on, and voila. It has witch hazel and tea tree oil which is amazing for the skin too. 
Last 'handheld' product is a food. And that food is fro yo. I've been eating so much frozen yogurt in July, you don't even know. I always get like coconut, mango, and tart. It's just how I roll. (;
Now for my very last favorite. They are songs. My first song is called 'Airplanes and Terminals' by Andrew Garcia. He was one of the final contestant on American Idol on year... I don't know, and he is well known on YouTube. This song is very catchy, fun, and great. 
Last song is called 'Big jet planes' by Angus and Julia Stone. (I guess I had a 'plane' moment in July.) I have listened and loved Angus and Julia Stone for a long time. This song is relaxing, catchy, soothing, and amazing. 
You guys should definitely check out these songs and artists. (:
Oh! And of course! Cant forget this last favorite. My birthday! I went to this awesome resort and we went swimming. I got to go shopping, eat sushi, and hang out in my favorite city ever! 
So, that was it for my July Favorites, I will be doing Favorites every month. I hope you liked it.
ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg 8YVHuFo
Okay, okay. Time for my Word of the week (WOTW). The WOTW is:
Vivacious. 
Vivacious:  lively in temper, conduct, or spirit. 
So yes, I thought that word was quite snazzy. And it it fun saying it, so yeah. Start saying it. : D
ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg Th7JPGh
Last but not least (well I hope not), All About Me! (You sound a bit conceited)
In this little segment, I will be telling you more about me. We will just start off with the basics and move a little further.
Name: Jalyn
Birthdate: July 21
Sign: Cancer
Time for other questions.
Favorite color: Ocean blue (no, it's not the color of the ocean!)
Favorite Animal: Pandas, dolphins, and elephants.
Favorite Food: Sushi
Hobbies: Writing, Listening to music, sports, and spending way too much time on the laptop.
One of my favorite band and singer: Fall out boy and Lana Del Rey.
That's it, just some questions and so. 
ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg IXRSgjq
Next, I will be having an August Q&A (questions and answers). That's where you can post, pm, and ask questions below for me to answer on my next blog post. Make sure they are appropriate, obviously! I will be taking some questions from other forums since I post this blog on others. They will be said as 'Anonymous'. I will also be doing A Back to school series which will include the BTS: Fashion Guide next week. 
~~~
I hope you enjoyed my first post. Don't forget to post below requests. Such as beauty, fashion, challenges, advice. I post once or twice a week. Comment on what you thought. More? Or no more? Bye and...
Stay classy, never trashy, and a little bit of snazzy!

Last edited by PerksOfBeingADreamer on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 pm

AMAAZZZINGGG ;OOOOO
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Awesome blog! I have a request. Can you do hair or nails? Thank you!!
Check your PM, i will be asking you the questions. =)
Cali
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:43 pm

AmandaBynes_ wrote:Its great that you are expressing yourself in writing! I have a question though, what is the font in this?

thanks! :3
this font is called Give You Glory (:
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:59 am

Nice blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Nice (:
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Nice blog Smile
Kara
Kara
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 am

This is amazing Jay (:
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg Empty Post 2: Q&A, BTS: Fashion Guide, DIY...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hey hey hey! As you know, today's post is going to be my second. We are going to be having some petty snazzy segments soon. I will be doing a DIY Segment, August Q&A, WOTW, and part one of the BTS: Fashion guide. So, without further ado! Here we go…

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg 1Ju7q0D

Yippee, it's time for August Q&A. You guys know the drill.. There's a question I answer it and repeat. Right? Haha, I'm going to close my mouth and get started.
Question:
-When are you going back to school? Are you excited?: I'm going back to school on August 19. And yes. I am excited. My friends and I will get to hang out a lot more. And I'll be able to have a schedule and be back on track. 
- Do you like my avatar? ^-^: No. Haha, I'm just kidding. I think that your avatar is amazingly gorgeous (;

- Do you have glasses?: Yes. I wear them a lot, I don't wear them when I go out sometimes, but I have very terrible eyesight. So yeah... Lol

-Your favorite ice cream flavor?: My favorite is Caramel and coffee. But I love Mango too. 

-Do you collect anything? If so, what?: I collect ticket stubs, tags, and snow globes. Aha.

-Hot dogs or hamburgers? (sorry if that was weird hahahaha): Actually none. I am a pesceterian. It is a type of vegetarian. I can eat fish and dairy but no meat. So, no hamburgers or hot dogs for me, only if they're veggie burgers or tofu dog. d:

-What would be your dream job?: My dream job is to be an actress or a professional dancer. Also to be a pediatrician or someone who gets to travel a lot. 

-What does your name mean (its a pretty name ): Why thank you! Aha, my name means Bluejay Waterfall. 

I only had a little bit of questions, but I am hoping to get more for September. I hoped you enjoyed it, and you guys can always ask me question whenever you want.. (;

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg Ruao7iB

Alrighty. I am going to be starting DIY segment. Here is DIY: Snazzify Your Flip Flops. I will be showing you two tutorials on how to make your shoes snazzier.  Please make sure to ask your parent or guardian if you can do these to your shoes. Let's stop burning time and get started!
For the first tutorial, we will be making Studded Flip Flops.  Ah, I am so excited. They look very rocker, cute, and stylish. You will need:
*A pair of flips flops
*Pyramid Studs
*Tape
*Flatnose Pliers
*Paper towels

Step one: Take your paper towel and wrap around one side of the pliers and tape it. This is going to prevent the pliers form scratching the studs.
Step two: Then you're going to have to prep how ever many studs you need. Each stud has eight prongs. Bend the prongs so that when you attach them in the straps of the flip flops they won't go through it and hurt your feet.
Step three: Now you're just going to measure or eyeball  it. You basically take a stud and slide it onto the flip flop strap, use your pliers to flatten the prongs and bend them underneath. Then, you just repeat. 

For the second tutorial, we will be making Tribal Flip Flops. These are so nice and very cute. You will need:
*A pair of flip flops
*Embroidery Floss (any color)
*Gorilla glue
*Scissors

Step one: Start by taking your embroidery floss and a small amount of gorilla glue and apply a small amount of it to the inside (ends) of your flip flop. Then place your embroidery floss and place it there. 
Step Two: Wait until it dry, then start wrapping the embroidery floss around the straps. When you want to change colors of the floss, glue, cut off the floss you were just using, glue, and add your new color. Keep repeating.
Step Three: When you get to the toe area, wrap all around the base, come back up, and criss cross until none of the strap and center are showing.
Quick tip-- When the glue is dry, take a nail file an gently go over it to get rid of any rough spots.

Then end of both the shoe results are cute, easy, and snazzy. If you do decide to do one of these DIY's. Please post a pic of them so I can see. I hoped you enjoyed it and I will be doing more DIY projects. 

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg 8YVHuFo

Now, now. Time for my Word of the week (WOTW). The WOTW is:
Glorious 
Having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration
Having a striking beauty or splendor that evokes feelings of delighted admiration

Mhmm, i like that word. That word is a great word, don't you think? Start saying it, ad you'll be glorious. Haha, no seriously start saying it (;

ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg BKilXD2

What's BTS without BTS shopping?! I did some BTS shopping myself earlier and did some research and investigating. Now, now, without further ado!... Here is the BTS: Fashion Guide

{BTS: FASHION GUIDE…}

Overalls have definitely made quite the comeback don't you think? They're playful, fun, and comfy. We're not necessarily talking about the long legged ones. They're one with shorts and skirts too! They are great for the summer and spring. Rocking overalls aren't such a chore. Just pairing it with a nice solo  or floral top/ tank underneath and a pop of colored headpiece (bandanas, headbands, bows.)

Circle Skirts are very trendy right now. They can be called Circle Skirts or Skater Skirts.. whatever floats your boat! These piece  of clothing are great for complementing your figure and it's a cute and fun. Circle Skirts look great with a cropped top, since most are high waisted. But since most school won't like you to show a lot of skin, a tucked in top would look very nice. Adding a blazer and some sneakers makes quite the look.

You most likely heard that mixing patterns is crazy and quite raging, but sometimes that look isn't perfect for everyone! To add a similar vibe—without worrying that your polka-dot shirt really pairs with that floral skirt. Go for solid pieces with cute cutouts. Cutouts are fun and stylish. Whether it's on your shoulders, sides, back, or on your pants. For school, i suggest that it's on your shoulder or back. These look great with high waisted shorts, circle skirts, or anything really. So, cutouts are a go to trend.

Summer has the palette of bright colors, darker colors for fall can have a calm effect on your wardrobe. Stock up on items with navy, burnt orange, green, and deep maroon—they all go together great. And, a simple chiffon skirt great for turning into cooler temperatures since you can match it with everything from blouses to knit sweaters!

Some people don't like to encourage people wearing leggings as pants., but the ones made out of faux leather is a different story. They're comfortable like spandex, but the shiny finish makes them a lot more appropriate and better for a day at school. Pair them with a simple graphic tee and ankle boots.

If your style is girly and boho, stock up on sheer, lace shirts to layer. It's a little more exciting than slapping on the same cardigan every day, plus you won't get too hot if the sun wants to make a surprise appearance during a breezy afternoon. Lace is perfect fro anything. Wear them under summer dresses, with skirts, or just anything!

That's not the whole guide! That's only part one of it. Check back later next week to get more of the guide.  Okay, now here's a disclaimer. You dot have to listen to everything I say. You be yourself and only yourself. Doing trends and adding your own style to it, is smart and unique. Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much. 
ѕиαzzу: тнє вℓσg IXRSgjq
Next, I will be doing a nails and hair segment which will fall under the Beauty topic. I will also be doing another DIY, and possibly BTS tips. I will be coming up with more ideas during that time I have. I will try to post as frequently as quickly as I can. I am starting school and i have classes and curricular stuff, so I just wanted to point that out. 
~~~
Thanks for reading my second post. I hope you liked it. From now on, I can only post once every two weeks. :c
 Remember, you can post dow requests, tips, suggestions, comments, or anything else your heart desires. I'll see guys later. Until then…
Stay classy, never trashy, and a little bit of snazzy. 
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 am

I love dis ok omg <3
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Note:
Thank you to everyone who has read my blog. i had a great time making this, but i realized this is not going to work with my schedule. meaning, it's time for it to end. thanks again.. and stay snazzy. (';
Please lock and close.. thank you 

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:28 pm

moved to recycling bin & locked due to request if you have any questions or would like to reopen please pm a admin or mod, thank you.
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down