Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Bella/Adventure.... c:

+2
Admin
Holly
6 posters

Go down

Dear Bella/Adventure.... c: Empty Dear Bella/Adventure.... c:

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:34 pm

SOOO BELLAAA<333
YOU ARE TOTAALL PERFECTION bby<3 Why has nobody made a shoutout thread for you before? Omgg xD Anyway I went around today asking people to give me a statement on howww much they lurvvv youuuu<3 I just want you to know that you’re never alone, honestly<333 This thread is specially to highlight how wonderful you are!! c: You are perfect, valiant, daring, so entertaining and ASDFHJKL can I have your perfection pls? (: x lovee youuu c:
ENJOOOYY!!!

harry wrote:Dear Bella,
Where do I begin? You are quite the amazing friend! Honestly, you try so hard for everyone, you are so strong and gahhhhhh!(: You are just so amazing and ahshfhrurkr I hope we are friends forever! Thank you so much for your support with me and my annoying problems l0l, you don't deserve a friend like me, and thank you!(:
- Harry

Holly wrote:Kk xD
Bella as in Adventure is one of the fantastic moderators in Bearville Boulevard. She has demonstrated different virtues of kindness and responsibility as Bella has done her moderating quite amazingly because she locks topics and moves them when the need is there and she becomes very helpful and polite to the new members who join by kindly helping them. Bella also has a fine understanding of the internet and Sony Vegas which is why her videos on YouTube have made me smile and be shocked due to the enjoyable videos Bella has put on YouTube as her internet knowledge is there due to the creation of the fabulous Bearville Furry that is friendly Bearville forum where friends can talk and have fun. I'm so honoured to be apart of the forum as Bella has created the forum in a unique and impressive way. A flawless person is what Bella is as I have no idea what I cannot do without Adventure. Bearville Boulevard is very honoured to have such a stunning person on the forum and she is a person that we will always love no matter what. <3
Eleanor. wrote:
HELLOOOOOOOOO BELLA Very Happy
Kay where do I start c: We've been friends for sometime now and lemme tell ya your super duper cute and pretty<33 Your really talented at several things like BV music video's (your unicorn one is ma fav) and gymnastics (i have not been stalking you on fb...  Ermmm ) like seriously gimme some talent pls xD You have a lot of courage and skill to be running your own forum(which I'm a member on hola xD) I love your forum I think it's really individual and creative and I can see it going far c:
Ily lot's and your a really good funny friend<33
-Eleanor x

Nadi❀ wrote:Bella Bella Bellaa..... where do I start? She is such a fun and nice caring person and is always funny. We have our differences but I think we would make pretty good sisters.... OMG P!ATD is amazing and I'm glad we think they're amazing.... She is ♥️♥️ and very flawless (:

ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅɴᴇss ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅs wrote:Okay easy task since there's so much to write
Okay so Bella is just like perfect, k?
Honestly I don't think there could be a more perfect human being.
I value her over like everything
And I wouldn't trade out relationship for anytingggggg
She means the world to me, I'd do anything for her, like seriouslyyyy
She's been through so much, and I hate to have to see her hurt
I wish I'd just be able to take all her pain and put it on myself.
Okay and she's like totally beast at graphics and video editing, How can there be so much talent in one person???
and well I guess the last thing would be since you said short is that,
SHE'S MY EVERYTHING, K?

BabyAlligatorRosie wrote:Bella, woah. You are amazing,mind blowing, funny, super, talent. The list goes on with nice words about you. A lot of times you make me laugh so hard oh my lord. When I'm sad, you can make me laugh. What would I do without you, I mean you are the highlight of my day. Really. No joke. You are an a-m-a-z-i-n-g mod buddy girl  Razz . Keep doing what you're doing and keep making me smile Very Happy. Ily <333333333333333333333333

Plusss thaankkkyoouu to all those who helpeddd<33

Last edited by Anika. on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Dear Bella/Adventure.... c: Empty Re: Dear Bella/Adventure.... c:

Post by Holly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Awwwh this is so sweet<3333
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Holly wrote:Awwwh this is so sweet<3333

ikr<333 (: x
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Omg... this is just.... omg, I'm speechless GAHHH;DDD 
Seriously, this is the sweetest thing ever.
Idek what to even say.
Tysm Anika, Harry, Holly, Eleanor, Nadia, Mixi, and Rosie. Ily all so much omgggg  ♥♥♥
bella
bella
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2193
Tickets 2107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 pm

This is cool (:
Maddy