Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go?

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go? Empty [solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 pm

I was looking for the recruiting contest so i can edit my post. but when i went to look for it, it wasn't there. What is strange, next to the section, it shows how many threads and posts. And the Contest section had 3 threads posted. But only two showed up.
I don't know if it's just on my computer or what, or they decided to delete the contest, but yeah. thanks in advance :3

Back to top Go down

[solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go? Empty Re: [solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go?

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm

omg idk whyDx i've only just come on today so im not sure as to why. My best guess is that it was deleted by meghan, as she's suddenly quit and she had the majority of the prizes but i really don't knowDx
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

[solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go? Empty Re: [solved]Where did the Recruiting Contest go?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

oh, i see ): thanks for telling me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Idk if its true but meghan has pmed me on BP saying she didnt have any access to this forum, also I looked at security for the forum and I did notice that the IP was different im not sure if it was just in the area but i did some looking that the IP was used to delete her account.
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 am

I noticed. . .
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 pm

(it's Meghan - finally let me get on here again but had to make a new account Razz)

I didn't delete anything, but somebody got into my email and deleted my account and a bunch of stuff on here and took some stuff on BV. I didn't lose a whole lot though, thank goodness.

I don't know who did any of it, nobody was on my computer, nobody had my passwords, but all of my passwords got changed for everything, so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

I've been trying to get on here but it's been a blank page until today. :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:33 pm

LOCKED; SOLVED & DISCUSSED.
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down