Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs

4 posters

Go down

okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs Empty okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:22 am

Okay so I'm not sure if anyone has heard of the Warped Tour. It's just where a bunch of punk-rock bands go all over the U.S. on tour. And I'm not trying to brag or anything.

I found out this morning that Warped is coming to my state and it's only a two hour drive from where I live 
 GAHHH;DDD 

So I'm going to save up money from babysitting and then buy a ticket and invite a friend or two.

Only problem: PIERCE THE VEIL WON'T BE THERE THIS YEAR.  Cute Cry The one year I can actually maybe go is when my favorite band of all time won't be there because they're working on a new album. SWS and ATL won't be there either. *sobs*

I just want some input from you guys.

Back to top Go down

okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs Empty Re: okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs

Post by Admin Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:17 am

awww it sounds you'll have a lot of fun if you do decide to goo<333 I do think you should still go even if PTV aren't there because it sounds fantastic or maybe you could save up and go next year? IDK ahaha :DD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs Empty Re: okay i have something awesome to say but also something sad sobs

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 am

Have Fun! I've never heard of them xD
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 am

I think it sounds fun either way. Perhaps maybe you will find some other bands and start to love them!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:42 pm

locking~old
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down