Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do?

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do? Empty [solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:11 am

Okay so I'm trying to put designs on shoes like this, but with sharpie:

Spoiler:

Sorry that the image is HUGE.

Okay so I'm trying to do the logo on one shoe and the girl on the other. I don't want to hand-draw the items because I will mess up, but doing pencil is really difficult and hard to erase. Any tips on how I can get the pictures onto the shoes with sharpie?

If nobody can help, please give me ideas on what to put on the shoes instead (things about PTV, nothing else).

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

[solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do? Empty Re: [solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do?

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:57 am

I know on Etsy they have shoes like those.... possibly they are already made?<333 (;
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

[solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do? Empty Re: [solved]Pictures onto Shoes... What to Do?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:19 am

Sadie- I know, but I don't want to spend a horrible amount of money xDD

This was solved, will someone lock it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 am

Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down