Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

babv ending?

+2
King K
crayola washable markers
6 posters

Go down

babv ending? Empty babv ending?

Post by crayola washable markers Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm

BABV ending soon (i think we all know this) 

thoughts on this?

what're you gonna do when it does? (end i mean)
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

babv ending? Empty Re: babv ending?

Post by King K Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:04 pm

I mean I'll be pretty sad since it played a biiiiiig part of my childhood but I guess all good things have to come to an end. Essentially I think Bearville has done really well to survive from 2009 to now and it increased a lot of sales in Build A Bear Workshop, I think if they close down it will decrease the sales as Bearville was a way of advertising their new products. I think it will have a very negative effect on their business as lot's of people have spent lot's of money on that game, I hope they don't close down but it's definitely not the same game punched with the same element of fun as it did in 2009. Cute Cry
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:09 pm

I don't think it would just end out of no where. I mean I know there's people that are growing up and will stop going on, but hopefully the younger kids keep on playing and enjoying it. I know that I'm going to quit soon myself so then there will one less person playing. There hasn't been anything new at all and if there was something new I may keep on playing, but probably not since I'm growing up and I won't have enough time to get on. BV has been amazing in the beginning and I wish it could go back that way and it's ridiculous with how some of the rarest items (that used to be rare) are dropping and the hacking is rising and rising everyday. It's not exactly completely safe anymore to log in because you could log in someday and you could have gotten hacked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Is it really ending? Sad
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Noooo^^ It's just rumours (:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:06 am

I think so long as they're making a profit they'll keep BV open. They've done so amazingly well in the past couple of years especially to advertise through BV but idk whether it will last. I don't see them closing any time soon but with a lack of effort going into events and the layout of the site.. it's very difficult to say..I don't think it would just end but the hackers and the trolls on BV are enough to make anyone want to quit and BV doesn't even stop this so y'know.. even if BV didn't close.. the amount of people quitting could still put an end to BV )):
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 am

locking~old
Ash