Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story

3 posters

Go down

Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story Empty Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story

Post by Ireland Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 pm

So this is a story in one of my soccer games.

So one day, me and my team played Kenton, in soccer, and there was this really mean GIRL named Mikey. rofl. When she was filling in for a teammate, she pushed me and said, MOVE! Then she hurt my friend Hailey. After a while I played defence and Mikey was coming with the ball when I thought, enough is enough so when I kicked the ball, I kicked her, really hard. And the great thing is she fell down and started sobbing. The ref didn't know it was on purpose so it was a drop kick, and my team got the kick! BONUS!!!!!! So that is the story that never gets old:)
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story Empty Re: Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story

Post by Cali Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Um.. nice story, but I think you shouldn't have use violence against her. You should of told an adult. But I am sorry that you go hurt, I hope everything gets better. =)
Cali
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24

Back to top Go down

Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story Empty Re: Ireland's REAL and TRUE soccer story

Post by Ireland Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

This happened 6 months ago. lol
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnystrawberry25 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:59 am

more

bunnystrawberry25
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 41
Tickets 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down