Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.

4 posters

Go down

a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.  Empty a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.

Post by Catty♡ Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Life
I unlike many people, have never had a family member or friend die. Not even a pet. They all seem to never die. Now, one of my family members is going to die shortly.
I'm really scared to see it, I don't know what I'll feel like or what it will do to me. They are doing suicide, for reasons I won't disclose. Tonight. I don't know what it is like to
have the life slowly drain from your body, but I'm sure I would never like to experience it. This is the last day for them. Death is a decision you cannot take back. You can't just come back
and resume your life. It is truly gone. I feel bad for her, she* has had so many disappointments and she doesn't see any other option. Well, I'll know tomorrow if she is still alive, or dead, or
if I am mentally damaged. I wish she would see the value in life.
Forever,
Catty

*she = my family member
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.  Empty Re: a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Wow omg that's so sad. I'm sorry that you have to go through that.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.  Empty Re: a short.... thing/story/diolouge/something like that...; A THING.

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Oh my goodness. I'm praying for you, and your family.
Remember, we are all here for you! I don't want you to go through that.
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Catty♡ Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 pm

thanks guys <333
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 pm

aw I'm so sorry </3
life is a gift, don't waste it.
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down