Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading help!

4 posters

Go down

Trading help! Empty Trading help!

Post by Gabi Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Hey everyone! I kind of need a lot of help with trading because I haven't really done much trading since christmas. 
I have lots of questions, and was wondering if someone could look through my items and tell which items have any value. 

Most of it is junk.. but here it all is. I left out all my furniture since I don't really trade for much furniture anyway.
Items:

Questions-
1. Why is grand no longer rare? 
2. Is it true you can use bear codes more then once? If so, how many times? Can this work for old certificates?
3. What are the most wanted items in bearville at the moment? (codes, psi's, and old bvo/pawlette)
Gabi
Gabi
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 565
Tickets 572

Back to top Go down

Trading help! Empty Re: Trading help!

Post by Beast Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Why is grand no longer rare? The trick where you can use bear codes more than once. 

Is it true you can use bear codes more then once? If so, how many times? Can this work for old certificate Yes, I think at least 5. I'm not sure if it can. 

What are the most wanted items in bearville at the moment? Moose, letterman, and hpts I believe.
Beast
Beast
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 248
Tickets 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily. Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Yeah what Celestia said~  Very Happy
Emily.
Emily.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 728
Tickets 782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 pm

1. Why is grand no longer rare? Grand is no longer rare due to people trading for codes since codes can be used more than once.
2. Is it true you can use bear codes more then once? If so, how many times? Can this work for old certificates? Each change up of a code can be used 5/6 times. It works for any code but a code starting in 00000 will not work with the actual bear it will give you a choice between 9 common bears.
3. What are the most wanted items in bearville at the moment? (codes, psi's, and old bvo/pawlette)  The most wanted items in bearville are 1. moose 2. letter 3. occasionally manager basket 4. sequin dresses 5. sequin tanks. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Items of yours that have value: Puffin hat (not wanted, but still rare), Sash (sometimes wanted), Guitar Scarf (some people look for those).

1. Why is grand no longer rare? Everyone got the bear codes, and I guess they didn't care if they traded it out for bad deals, because they have the code and they just want rares, people don't care if it becomes unrare sometimes.
2. Is it true you can use bear codes more then once? If so, how many times? Can this work for old certificates? Yes, you can use them 6 times, and it does work for old certificates SOMETIMES, not springtime fun bunny. (thankfully)
3. What are the most wanted items in bearville at the moment? (codes, psi's, and old bvo/pawlette) Sequin fairy, moose, bunny, nerdy, red baseball dog outfit, and dresses like floral bow dress, satin holiday dress, ETC. Also lettermans depending on the color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:42 pm

thanks so much for everyone's help. 
this can be locked x
Gabi
Gabi
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 565
Tickets 572