Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumors and spam accounts are not cool.

+6
Admin
Sydney
Moose
Ani
Emily.
Mariel
10 posters

Go down

rumors and spam accounts are not cool. Empty rumors and spam accounts are not cool.

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi. there were some spam accounts on chatbox that said i am a hacker. there is now a rumor saying i am and if you could please tell people this is fake and to stop this it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

rumors and spam accounts are not cool. Empty Re: rumors and spam accounts are not cool.

Post by Mariel Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Lol just because someone has rare things doesn't mean that they are hackers. Accounts like that aren't cool like seriously, wow.
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

rumors and spam accounts are not cool. Empty Re: rumors and spam accounts are not cool.

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Amy♥ wrote:Lol just because someone has rare things doesn't mean that they are hackers. Accounts like that aren't cool like seriously, wow.

those people are stupid and just rude.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily. Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Yes I agree with Amy, like seriously whoever these spammers are they gotta stop, like how would they feel if they were accused of something they never done?
Neutral
Emily.
Emily.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 728
Tickets 782

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 pm

If someone keeps on saying that, bring it to an admin so they can deal with it. You aren't a hacker, Evan. Some people may just be jealous.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:08 pm

^^^^^^^^
what hazza said. 
and Just because someone has a lot of rares on bv doesnt mean they are hackers. Do they have proof? no.
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Emily wrote:Yes I agree with Amy, like seriously whoever these spammers are they gotta stop, like how would they feel if they were accused of something they never done?
Neutral

thanks for the help guys Smile
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm

HazzaPrincess♔ wrote:If someone keeps on saying that, bring it to an admin so they can deal with it. You aren't a hacker, Evan. Some people may just be jealous.

Aniflower

^^^^^^^^
what hazza said. 
and Just because someone has a lot of rares on bv doesnt mean they are hackers. Do they have proof? no.

thanks so much guys! you have been a great help.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 pm

I was on when that happened; I'll try to stop the rumors, but I don't really go on bearville, so yeah..
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Moose wrote:I was on when that happened; I'll try to stop the rumors, but I don't really go on bearville, so yeah..

Thanks!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:12 pm

I hope everything gets solved.
Sydney
Sydney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 295
Tickets 294

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Yeah the rumors are obviously dying down but the rumors are between the not rare group and the group who wears nerdy so rofl.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm so sorry to see this happening Evan D: You don't deserve this at all <3 If I see anyone spreading rumours about you on here or on BV, I'll correct them and ask them to stop for you.. Or if they continue then we'll ofc look at warnings.. [if it's on here..]
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Anika. wrote:I'm so sorry to see this happening Evan D: You don't deserve this at all <3 If I see anyone spreading rumours about you on here or on BV, I'll correct them and ask them to stop for you.. Or if they continue then we'll ofc look at warnings.. [if it's on here..]

Thanks anika <3 should I mail vwhelp because they said they reported me.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Aww I'm sorry that rumors are going around!
I can try to help stop them, and I know your not a hacker!
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Thank you. If I was a hacker I would have liked virtual picnic baskets rofl.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 pm

ETRD wrote:Yeah the rumors are obviously dying down but the rumors are between the not rare group and the group who wears nerdy so rofl.
This was off topic and uncalled for. 

-Mariana.

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:22 am

Ugh I hope these rumours die down and people find out that's it's not true DD:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:44 am

Thanks this can be locked
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:14 pm

-Locked upon request-
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down