Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD

+9
Maddy
Katie♔
ReadtheRavishing
Ani
ETRD
Mariel
Emily.
Camm
crayola washable markers
13 posters

Go down

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD Empty Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD

Post by crayola washable markers Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:24 pm

welcome everybody!

This is a thread to posts what's on your back to absolute he.ll ''school'' list Very Happy 

help-a-brotha-out foundation: post some awesome school brands that can get you to walk through your highschool halls with your crayola washable marker held high and your box of twistable crayons on point.

i'm kidding

seriously tho, I would love if you guys could suggest some awesome stuff to use throughout our highschool/middleschool/public school years and please make it be age appropiate as in: 

don't be telling public school children to go out and buy ''five-star notebooks'' and a ''newtons 7 laws poster'' idek, tell them to go get a unicorn-covered notebook with glitter-glue cause thats basically what their day consists of.

Although i'm pretty sure most people on here are entering highschool -cough- me -cough- and i'm not bout that crayola: ''glitter sidewalk chalk'' life pleaseandthankyou
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD Empty Re: Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD

Post by Camm Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 pm

My favorite mechanical pencils ever xD (click picture for website)

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD 20768992i_01

i know i said this in chat, but i though i'd share with everyone
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD Empty Re: Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD

Post by Emily. Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Wite out ~
Lol, apparently some teachers would want you to write in pen. (Mostly on testes for me)
So this comes in handy if you're a perfectionist like me lol jk.
But really if you want a nice lookin paper I'll recommend the correction pen by BIC. Very Happy 
It works.
Emily.
Emily.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 728
Tickets 782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:49 pm

gel.

pens.
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:58 pm

i am going to highschool and it is free dress so a lot of surfing clothing and supplies rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Camryn wrote:
My favorite mechanical pencils ever xD (click picture for website)

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD 20768992i_01

i know i said this in chat, but i though i'd share with everyone
these pencils are amazing and you should get them for school:) they're better than  regular lead pencils. you can get a pack of 3 at target for cheap prices
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 pm

It's probably on the required list for most high school math classes, but a TI-84 (or higher) calculator. Yes, it's pricey, but it's a serious lifesaver in and out of class, plus it has games to play when you're bored haha.

Highlighters are always handy, and mechanical pencils are life. Just make sure you have good extra erasers too.

And just because you're in high school doesn't mean you won't use/need/love/owe your popularity to the 64 crayon pack with the built-in sharpener. I can't tell you how many study halls my friends and I spent coloring in Disney Princess coloring books, well into my senior year.

Good luck everyone! Wish I could go back to high school lol  Very Happy
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 pm

if your in need of a new laptop or just in need of one anyways, i found a touchscreen one for a pretty low price at bestbuy, btw this is in canada, so if your in america that means it's probably cheaper (luck you) 

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/toshiba-toshiba-satellite-c50-15-6-touchscreen-laptop-silver-amd-a4-5000-500gb-hdd-4gb-ram-windows-8-pscfwc-00t002/10271987.aspx?path=2a6cc84312de6e34922badb2979c1978en02
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Oh yeah, laptops are a must. Also forgot to add, several states have a tax free weekend, usually in August, where most school and office supplies like laptops are tax free. Find out if your state does (idk if other countries do this though) and take advantage of it! Especially if your state has an insanely high sales tax like mine does :/
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Like Read said, TI-84 calculators are realllllllly useful. 
Plus there's a way to program information into them which may be useful for tests oops 
Also really good, smooth, long-lasting pens. When we write essays my teachers require us to use pens and a crappy pen is just ugh  um. 

Notebooks are cool too.
And Word if you don't already have it installed on your laptop. Definitely Word.
Katie♔
Katie♔
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 282
Tickets 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:19 pm

A planner/agenda is definitely a must. Some schools provide them, like mine, but if they don't I recommend you getting one. Without planners, I would just be a mess. xD
And yaaasss... Microsoft Word is really important [my school requires it]. It organizes my documents for school and it's very helpful. 
Of course, pencils [mechanicals are amazeballs], pens [colored gel are lovely], highlighters, binders, index cards, college ruled paper, a 7 pocket file expander, and a lock are some important supplies as well. 
You could also watch some of those YouTube beauty guru "Back - To - School" supplies haul videos, if you'd like. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:43 am

At my school, they provide planners and they really help. 
Also for JH or HS English,and Science you might want a composition Notebook. 

Pens are good for correcting tests and my school provides them or we buy our own.
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:23 pm

1. cry
2. bury head
jkjk

But since I live in England I don't have to buy binders and notebooks and all that shazzawow, I only buy; a new bag, new shoes, then the No supplies like pens, pencils etc etc. I always use flashcard thingys to revise from(you can download an app from the app store) and my schoo.l gives me a planner to write Nope and stuff down but get one if you don't have one because otherwise your detentions will be piling up xD Also kind of not related but I know when teacher's say "write this down" and you'll think "I'll remember this" WRITE IT DOWN PEOPLE OK because you will need it to revise from xD

Anywhoooo I know this didn't help but peace
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:16 pm

ibuprofen.  Having a bottle at the ready in my backpack made me popular in high No.

Also, a nifty thing to pair with your mechanical pencils: mechanical erasers.  They're this pen-shaped thing that lets you click up a long eraser that's like a really thick pencil lead.

Microsoft Word isn't that great; I prefer OpenOffice; totally free.

If you need a new bag, get a dark-colored one -- light shades show the scuff marks better, and it WILL be tossed around a lot.

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by timiyoo Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:29 am

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD Screen11
Sorry about my hand writingBack-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD Screen10

Back-to-school, whats on YOUR list? xD Screen11
timiyoo
timiyoo
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 227
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:16 pm

ew back to school xD

Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down