Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

+19
Aleesa❥
augustღ
Timothy
Ani
Alexaa
Emily.
Camm
crayola washable markers
andromeda
Gabi
Denise
Ash
Moose
Admin
min.
King K
ReadtheRavishing
Savanah
Sadie♡
23 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!*** Empty Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi guys! I am selling bear codes, and psis. You can request a buy from items on my tp except it must be a super good offer! These are the bear codes and the psis that come from the bear code.

I CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!! JUST REQUEST!!!

- BBL bear code
- Orca
- Enchanted Pony- pony ride
- Giraffe- Giraffe hat and ride
- Panda- bouncy ball ride
- Panda- shirt
- Umrella- rainbow umbrella ride
- Neon Triceratops- neon Triceratops mask
- Parrot- ride and hat
- Rudolph- ride, shirt, and nose
- Colorful Pony- pony ride
- Wizards of Waverly Place- carpet ride
- Eb Bunny- skateboard and bunny ears
- All Seasons
- Grand
- Ice Cream Bear- ice cream bike ride
- Old Red Panda- ears and tails
- Pudsey- pudsey hat thing
- Monkey- pogo stick ride
- Monkey- rare jungle bed (super rare code)
- Wolf- hat and ears
- Star Wars Bear- land speeder spaceship ride
- Blue cuddles bear- Blue cuddles at
- Scottie dog- plaid hat outfit
- Long Horn Bear- 10 gallon hat
- Lil Honey comb Bear- honey Comb thing
- Andean Bear Feather Bear- bear feather and glasses
- Year of the Rabbit- rabbit ears and glasses
-Squirrel- squireel hat
-white tiger- emoticon
-make your own grapper- foam hand and baseball outfit for your bears
-Bucky Badger- announcers desk
-MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICES!:
Rides go for 450 to 900 paw points per use.

Bbl Bear Code - 550 paw points per use. 

All seasons or grand- 1250 paw points for a set of 4 bears! You can buy each individual bear for 355 paw points. 

Normal psi bears- 350 to 700 paw points per use!

[size=32]ONE USE ONLY! If you use more than once, I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE ADMINS AND VWHELP ON BEARVILLE![/size]

Thanks!

Last edited by etrd on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!*** Empty Re: Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

Post by Sadie♡ Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Great thread... is there any prices though?
Have you signed the rules to own a ticket thread?<33 cc:
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!*** Empty Re: Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Sadie♡ wrote:Great thread... is there any prices though?
Have you signed the rules to own a ticket thread?<33 cc:

I got permission from hazza already c:! I put the prices except I didn't put a thing over the prices. I shall do that now! Thanks!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Oh alright just making sure aha<333
Of course, great thread I might order soon!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Sadie♡ wrote:Oh alright just making sure aha<333
Of course, great thread I might order soon!

Just fixed it thanks! Do you think my prices are good?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow great store! (: I may order soon too.
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:48 pm

The prices seem a little harsh in my opinion considering it's very hard to earn pawpoints on this forum, perhaps lower them but of course that's your decision<333
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Savanah wrote:Wow great store! (: I may order soon too.

Thanks so much!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Sadie♡ wrote:The prices seem a little harsh in my opinion considering it's very hard to earn pawpoints on this forum, perhaps lower them but of course that's your decision<333

What do you say?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:54 pm

ETRD wrote:
Sadie♡ wrote:The prices seem a little harsh in my opinion considering it's very hard to earn pawpoints on this forum, perhaps lower them but of course that's your decision<333

What do you say?
She means that the prices are a bit high since its jard to earn pawpoints on here <33 Maybe you could lower them but it's your choice as Sadie said x (:

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:55 pm

xNadles wrote:
ETRD wrote:

What do you say?
She means that the prices are a bit high since its jard to earn pawpoints on here <33 Maybe you could lower them but it's your choice as Sadie said x (:

I meant by how much! Lol! Oops!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:10 pm

I would like to buy the Neon Triceratops and Scottie Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Which ice cream bear is it?
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Nice shop, I may order soon!
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:47 pm

i want the wizards of warvely place bear and the panda bear (the panda that comes with a ride) and maybe the old red panda psi 

i'm just curious, how much would the total be? i wanna know before buying (:
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:57 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:Which ice cream bear is it?

I have cookie dough or bubble gum c:
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:59 pm

How much would Wizard Of Waverly Place and Scottie dog code be?
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Anicaniff wrote:i want the wizards of warvely place bear and the panda bear (the panda that comes with a ride) and maybe the old red panda psi 

OK rofl. The 2 rides would be 700 to 800 paw points. We would need to negotiate.  For all three it 1000.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Eleanor✿ wrote:How much would Wizard Of Waverly Place and Scottie dog code be?

OK I could do 725?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04 pm

ETRD wrote:
Anicaniff wrote:i want the wizards of warvely place bear and the panda bear (the panda that comes with a ride) and maybe the old red panda psi 

OK rofl. The 2 rides would be 700 to 800 paw points. We would need to negotiate.  For all three it 1000.
oh um ....  Ermmm ok lol
then could i please just get the old red panda psi?
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04 pm

The scottie dog gives the plaid hat, correct?
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:05 pm

How much for cookie dough? I know I don't have enough right now but I'd like to know what to work toward.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:07 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:How much for cookie dough? I know I don't have enough right now but I'd like to know what to work toward.

I am so sorry except I evaded not to trade my cookie dough one because it was from a friend who is quitting so I do not want to trade it. Except, I will give you a deal. 225 for bubble gum! It looks like cookie dough to be honest lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Eleanor✿ wrote:The scottie dog gives the plaid hat, correct?

Plaid hat, plaid skirt, and the rare scottie vest lol.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Alright, deal. PM me the codes so I can check they work before an admin deducts my codes?  You Card
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next