Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys ..

+2
Ash
ETRD
6 posters

Go down

hi guys .. Empty hi guys ..

Post by crayola washable markers Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Dear BVB & BV,

ok so um.

sh*t I'm tearing up.

f*ck.

Ok so I'm just gonna do this - um.

I'm quitting.

I don't need to be cbm, sorry just cancel out my application..

Look.

High-school is starting...
I have a job now...
Everyone else is leaving also...

It's time to go. Bearville is coming to an end. And so is a lot of friendships..

I loved you all from the day I joined Bearville playground (the first ever time I met everyone)
I loved Bearville from the day I even met all these kind people

But all good things must come to an end.

I'll really miss you guys, I can try visiting but I'm getting older now and I can't keep coming back. I know I've said '' I'm quitting '' a-lot of times in the past but this time I seriously need to leave.

I'm so so sorry.

From: The person crying behind the computer screen at 11:34pm

p.s. *it doesn't help that my songza's playing some pretty deep meaningful sad songs rn*

I was never really good at saying goodbyes.. So that's why i decided to keep in contact with you guys  :friends!: 

http://ask.fm/TheLyingTruth44

my ask fm x3

I'll have kik soon so yeah whatever i'll pm you guys my kik

bye. Hazza and Nialler 

edit: 

1. I'm quitting tomorrow btw xD

2. If you don't even know me nor talk to me don't pretend you care, yas i know what I just said is harsh but if your not close to me theirs no point in commenting '' i'll miss you!'' Dumba** theres already enough fake b*tches in this world do not take part in being one of them.

-cough- you damnn well know who you are -cough-

*sorry not you hazza if it looks like you cause i edited it when you commented so im sorry if it looks like this was directed towards you cause it aint

3. I'm not giving away my stuff stfuu and be remorseful for my leaving not ''yay she's going forever so i get to have all her rare sh*t.

4. Tbh I am only giving like 2 people gifts and it probably wont seem like alot but idgaf you better call it ''the best present you've ever gotten in your whole mtherf*cking life''

5. love you guys lots ♥

Last edited by crayola washable markers on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

hi guys .. Empty Re: hi guys ..

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Aw SMG it's so sad to see you go too. You are one of my friends and I always have enjoyed talking to you. I may not know you that well as some other people, but we both love pll so that's enough. I remember the times that you would change your username a lot and your bv name and it was pretty crazy, but I can get it. You are such an amazing member and it's going to be hard to lose another one. I wish you good luck in school and irl. I hope you come back to visit sometime.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am

Don't leave SMG! We have had so much fun together and I will miss you a lot! Have a great life!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 am

SMG SOBS DONT LEAVE ME *WUGS NEVER ENDING* ILL MISS YOU SO MUCH AND ILL MISS YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HAPPY THE BEST YOU CAN SOBS ILL MISS YOU SO MUCH Cute Cry
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 am

oh my gosh Smg Dx I'm gonna miss you so much /: I remember all the way back in the day on BP. Man.. those days were good<3 Your obsession for trading back then was quite something Wink I'll miss you loads and I wish you the best of luck for the future. I'll never forget your crazy name changes or your feistiness on chat. BVB certainly won't be the same without you. I'm glad I can still contact you somewhat.. PM me your kik name when you make it? You were such an original member, nobody on here could ever replace you aha :3 I hope everything works out for you <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:26 am

Oh my gosh. I'm so sad that you're leaving. I still remember talking to you on BP and seeing you again on BVB. We may not have spoken to each other so much, but still enough to consider you my friend. I hope we can cross paths sometime in the future. Good luck on school, your job, and in life. I will miss you!

p.s i still have the bunny i got from your raffle like 2 years ago
and now i will never trade them!!
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:18 pm

hahahahahhaha yas i was certainly ''unique'' back then anika xD

and omfgg amy r u serious u actually still have it that's frikking awesome

and im sorry abby baby i'll miss you lots i wont find anyone else in the world who loves niall more then you do not even his own parents js 

lol thanks evan thas kind of you to say that and yeah we did have good fun, thx for the gl

omg hazza i'll try to remember to log back in when they reveal who A- is and i can scream about it in the cb with you and harry (i wont give away who A- is tho) and thanks for the gl Very Happy
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:24 pm

crayola washable markers wrote:omg hazza i'll try to remember to log back in when they reveal who A- is and i can scream about it in the cb with you and harry (i wont give away who A- is tho) and thanks for the gl hi guys .. 3151119060
I'm actually all caught up on the show and I can watch it on TV tonight. YES WE SHOULD DEFINITELY FANGIRL OVER IT BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW AND IT'S JUST AMAZING TO KNOW THAT THERE'S PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LOVE THE SAME SHOW THAT I DO!

And I hope that we can stay in contact. I don't use ask anymore and I don't have kik so perhaps we could email then?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Locked.
Hazza