Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FROM BV!

+9
Britney
ali.
Admin
Ariana
King K
Moose
vivy
Hazza
Mark
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WARNING PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FROM BV! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FROM BV!

Post by ali. Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:48 pm

I think it's because maybe they're trying to bring the game back because it's been kinda dead recently
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

WARNING PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FROM BV! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FROM BV!

Post by ETRD Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Allie<3 wrote:I think it's because maybe they're trying to bring the game back because it's been kinda dead recently

Yeah probably lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:29 pm

I think they shouldn't be banning people. As it was their fault they didn't fix the glitch earlier. I mean its not our fault that everyone found the glitch before they did and used it. But  I guess they are trying to bring it back. Also how do you get the email?
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 am

Britney wrote:I think they shouldn't be banning people. As it was their fault they didn't fix the glitch earlier. I mean its not our fault that everyone found the glitch before they did and used it. But  I guess they are trying to bring it back. Also how do you get the email?
they emailed it to me warning me about my actions lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:49 pm

That's ridiculous. If it's against their rules, they should state it somewhere where all can see. Also, if it's against BV's rules, than all BV forums shouldn't allow it. Every forum I've been on allows it. If they know that it's against the rules and they don't stop it, then the forum is also in the wrong. I don't remember ever reading anywhere that it isn't allowed. If it is stated somewhere, can someone please direct me to it?
Calypso
Calypso
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 261
Tickets 260

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Calypso wrote:That's ridiculous. If it's against their rules, they should state it somewhere where all can see. Also, if it's against BV's rules, than all BV forums shouldn't allow it. Every forum I've been on allows it. If they know that it's against the rules and they don't stop it, then the forum is also in the wrong. I don't remember ever reading anywhere that it isn't allowed. If it is stated somewhere, can someone please direct me to it?
it is, it is in the rules on bearvilles website in small print. lol. it was just starting to be banned so do not worry lol.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:15 pm

ETRD wrote:
Calypso wrote:That's ridiculous. If it's against their rules, they should state it somewhere where all can see. Also, if it's against BV's rules, than all BV forums shouldn't allow it. Every forum I've been on allows it. If they know that it's against the rules and they don't stop it, then the forum is also in the wrong. I don't remember ever reading anywhere that it isn't allowed. If it is stated somewhere, can someone please direct me to it?
it is, it is in the rules on bearvilles website in small print. lol. it was just starting to be banned so do not worry lol.
Can you provide a link, because in the almost 6 years that I have been a member of Bearville, I have never ONCE read or seen that stated ANYWHERE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:19 pm

illegal? LOL 
what are you gonna go to jail for using a couple codes on a children's website? yeah right xD
Gabi
Gabi
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 565
Tickets 572

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Gabi wrote:illegal? LOL 
what are you gonna go to jail for using a couple codes on a children's website? yeah right xD
This is bearville direct word usage
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Should be in Herr if not it is in the rules when you first sign up an account
http://www.bearville.com/Home/StaticImportantTips
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Gabi wrote:illegal? LOL 
xD

Yeahhhh, I checked in the Terms & Conditions. There's nothing at all about bear codes in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:00 pm

I swear there is something but idk lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:21 pm

im calling my lawyer
Gabi
Gabi
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 565
Tickets 572

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Gabi wrote:im calling my lawyer
Rofl xD
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Honestly I'm sure they'll fix the glitch soon if this is really an issue. One day you just won't be able to use them anymore.

Everyone above seems sort of angry because honestly all they want is proof..
I think until then people can still use the glitch but you just can't use it until you hit a point where the game notices that you brought too many bears to life and bans you
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:54 am

How do you do that trick anyways?
Timothy
Timothy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 233
Tickets 737
Location : I am currently on this website if you see this. O__O

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:01 pm

ali. wrote:Honestly I'm sure they'll fix the glitch soon if this is really an issue. One day you just won't be able to use them anymore.

Everyone above seems sort of angry because honestly all they want is proof..
I think until then people can still use the glitch but you just can't use it until you hit a point where the game notices that you brought too many bears to life and bans you
the glitch still works. rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Locked -- made sticky
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2