Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Ol' Memories

4 posters

Go down

Good Ol' Memories Empty Good Ol' Memories

Post by ProbablyTray Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Ahhhhh..... It was about a year and a half ago before I came rare. Just me, my friends escaping from the world of Bearville. I remember when we all met up in the farm, just being crazy as we could get. Me and the group not having Nerdy, Maxine Slippers, anything like that. But hey, who needs rares to have a close friendship? We made a "detective" group, which didn't last long. Driving away all the creepers, "hackers", and side accounts, figuring who they were and their purpose in doing their actions. When we fought, we got back together. Nothing could have separated our group, not even Bearville itself. In the summer, we would run from the farm, entering the district and then following that to the floating cabin. We would take pictures of us together, just hoping to make it in the Bearville Times! When it did, if it did, we would brag, telling our friends of the photo being placed in the magazine. Sadly, two years later, many have quit and the group is no more. The group still is in my heart and maybe they will come back some day for a visit! While I talk to my present day friends, I still have flashbacks of the winter with the group, going to the theater, laughing like no other. Even though I have new friends and it may seem like they have past, they haven't. They maybe gone from Bearville, but never forgotten by me. Close to my heart and never far apart~ Tray
ProbablyTray
ProbablyTray
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 57
Tickets 62
Location : For now, in the Carolinas waiting on fall and winter to come!

Back to top Go down

Good Ol' Memories Empty Re: Good Ol' Memories

Post by Faye Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Aw, Tray, this is moving :] 
I have memories of multiple groups of friends or maybe it was just me and another person sometimes, I remember three years ago I stayed up until early hours of the morning chatting with people and playing fashion shows, talent shows, dancing and photoshoots xD I'm in the UK so I always had to explain to people why I was up so late - surprisingly my schoolwork didn't turn out too bad that year (although who knows, it could have been better if I hadn't spent so much time online haha)

I used to love holding parties and a few years ago there was one main bearville forum where there were adult staff members, and at least 20 people online every weeknight. I once held a Christmas party where 70 people signed up, and we invited the special guests to come so that was amazing too Very Happy I guess we felt a bit like celebrities because people were following us around just to catch the 'special guests' lol. And on that same forum I'd made so many friends off bearville as well; the open chat on there made me laugh all the time and it's safe to say that I've gone through my fair share of obsessions and interests over the years!

Back then I remember it was all right and completely normal and acceptable to have no 'rare' items at all. Before all the scamming, hacking and code tricks came out in the past one or two years I would regularly go to the BABW store and spend a small amount of money on clothes for my bears so I could get the credits. 

Sometimes I wonder about the lives of people I used to talk to and what they spend most of their internet time doing now. One day I'd love to meet up with online friends in the 'real world' and see if you look like how I imagined lol.
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:02 pm

I understand those feelings. We all have great memories on Bearville that we will keep forever even though we may have not done it in ages. I definitely do have some memories on bv like when people would call me Mrs. Styles and I would say hello back to that person by saying Mrs. Levine, and all of the parties I went to for bv forums. It was all a lot of fun.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:57 am

Admin
Admin