Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL

5 posters

Go down

Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL Empty Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL

Post by Miranda Winchester Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Okay as some of you may know, we are organizing a Racing Event on Bearville. This is where everyone uses a ride and we basically race from one point on Bearville to another. 

If you do not have a ride on your Bearville account and wish to participate, see here: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t3250-racing-event-rides?highlight=racing

Okay so since our Christmas event is this weekend, we are planning this Racing event for next weekend. However, we are unsure of which day would be the most convenient so the most members are able to attend.

The choices are:
Friday, December 26: 3pm EST
Saturday, December 27: 3pm EST
Sunday, December 28: 3pm EST

Time zone converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

After the poll is open for a few days, the date with the most votes will be finalized and more details will be posted.

Thanks guys! & please vote for which day is the best for you
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL Empty Re: Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL

Post by Aleesa❥ Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:02 pm

I don't know if any one of those would work because that's the entire christmas holilday weekend  Ermmm
but the best would probably be saturday
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL Empty Re: Bearville Boulevard's Official Racing Event POLL

Post by King K Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:03 pm

I'm busy both 26th and 27th so I went for 28th Very Happy
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Either of these works for me, but I feel like we need a Friday event for a change.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 pm

the weekend sounds great.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda Winchester Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:17 am

Bump
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Hazza wrote:Either of these works for me, but I feel like we need a Friday event for a change.
No I don't think that would work since it's the 26th and that's boxing day and people generally celebrate with their families that day. Very Happy
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Eleanor wrote:
Hazza wrote:Either of these works for me, but I feel like we need a Friday event for a change.
No I don't think that would work since it's the 26th and that's boxing day and people generally celebrate with their families that day. Very Happy
I don't celebrate that holiday so it isn't celebrated in the USA, but I guess maybe Saturday would work best for you then.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:00 pm

I think Saturday would work best for everyone because usually the closest days to Christmas are when everyone's family is around
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda Winchester Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Bump 

Thanks for voting guys
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:18 am

is this event decided?
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:55 am

Yes it has, I'm going to lock this.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down