Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The North Pole never changes

5 posters

Go down

The North Pole never changes Empty The North Pole never changes

Post by Sophia Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Has anyone noticed in BABV how year after year, the north pole is the same? It just never changes. They never add new fun things to it...maybe they add like a new game, idk if they even have done that though.
I know the ornament quest in the north pole hasn't changed, all the ornaments were in the same place as last year.
I just feel like BABV doesn't even care anymore, like they can't even be bothered updating the north pole, it's so lazy and disrespectful because people spend so much money in the babw, but yet they can't be bothered updating the site once in a while because they're 'busy'. Why even manage a site if you're too lazy to update it once in a while.
I think they brought all the old bvo back too because they feel bad that they're doing nothing with bearville.

What are your thoughts?
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

The North Pole never changes Empty Re: The North Pole never changes

Post by Ani Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:46 pm

I think they shouldn't have bought rares back because it was unfair to people who traded so much for them.
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Well, thing is, very little in Bearville ever changes.  We'll get a few leaves in the fall, snow in December, and sporting equipment scattered around during CHH, but otherwise it's the same old same old.  It's been ages since they added a new game, so I honestly wouldn't expect to see one in an area we only see once a year.

I still wish they'd brought back the snow globe room; that's one thing that can never be traded for.

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

The North Pole never changes Empty Make your own toys- at Build-a-Bear Santa's workshop.

Post by goCards Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Was really hoping that N.P. would let us, act out - "Do you want to build a snowman?"-since Elsa and Anna and Olaf joined babw furry friends. If I were Disney-what would I expect or accept? No Thnx

I liked that the zoo has been open since Thanksgiving, same time as north pole opened.

Would have preferred robo celebs giving out new unique gifts on all dens(they are giving out previous year's gifts on some dens),  also.

I also sent in suggestion of crafting toys in Santa's workshop that could be bearmailed to one another like the mall crafts. Happy  Make your own toys- at Build-a-Bear Santa's workshop.

has anyone played the app from babw -Santa's Merry Mission?
can unlock 2 games on it going 15,000 yards or so or using code on back of team santa medallion
universal code:

new game at https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t3184-ajent-fil-is-taking-santa-where-where-in-bearville-seek-n-find-photo-game

not much, but something new involving Bearville.com north pole anyhow.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:47 pm

I don't play anymore, but I've noticed this. They don't seem to change anything or add anything new except for that one new Halloween costume that we got. Maybe they aren't trying or putting effort into it and also there's people that don't play anymore either so there's groups of people that are growing up and don't play or want to play anymore.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:55 am

Locked.
Sophia