Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by lena Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 pm

I am making this topic most importantly dedicated to BV. If you hadn't already know, BV is closing, sadly. To my surprise, it is closing. From all of the news and commotion and spoiler alerts. It's closing. I don't go on BV anymore just because it sort of is boring to me now. But I still love it very, very much and it is really, really, really, really, really, really, sad to see BV shut down. Its bejond sadder than sad. I want to help BV, but there is no way to save them now, when they are about to close. *takes a deep breath* I want to help. ANd we can if we try. Smile I hope you know what I mean.
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by King K Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:56 pm

I honestly admire your dedication, I think it's really sweet. c: Lot's of people are emailing BV rn so hopefully that helps, you could always try that too but in the mean time I'd make the most of what's there <3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Bearville CAN NOT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jəssıca Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm getting as many people to contact the BV team on my side. So far, they have responded to any of our emails.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:02 am

I feel the same way ):
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Thank you all for your concerns! I am glad you are all helping!! Thank you very much!
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 pm

I sadly don't think there is anyway to save BV. It's probably costing BV more money to keep it open than they're actually making from BV. They probably aren't making any profits because no one buys things like VIB memberships anymore.
It's very sad.
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 pm

locked.
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down